Meet the Familia !!

Master Flower & Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You can make a u- turn at the traffic light sir.” Kyungsoo informed him. Kai frowned a little but still follows Kyungsoo’s direction.

“Kyungsoo…. Isn’t your village supposed to be a little further?” Kai asks. Kyungsoo chuckes and shake his head slightly.

“If you go little further, that is the town sir. My family lives more towards the wood. Have you been here before sir?” Kyungsoo asks eagerly. Kai just nod.

After Kai made a u-turn he then takes a right turn and straight ahead. After few junctions went pass, he then take the next junction which lead to a small bridge. “Are you sure, Kyungsoo?”

Of course I am sure. You think I don’t know my own hometown? Hurmmm… Maybe perhaps the road is smaller than the road before. I am pretty sure he doesn’t have the gut. – Kyungsoo smiles wickedly.

“Yes sir. Are you afraid sir?” Kyunsoo take a glance at Kai’s face. Yup! He is. “I’ll drive sir.” Upon  saying that, Kyungsoo got out of the car and so does Kai, and they exchange places.

“Don’t drive recklessly.” He warned.

“I still haven’t lost my sanity sir. I would never do such a thing at this kind of road sir.” Exclaim Kyungsoo. Kai was just eyeing Kyungsoo for confirmation.

 

Kyungsoo then began driving until they reached the house. The journey took around 15 minutes, from the bridge.

As they arrived, they can see Kyungsoo’s appa was already standing in front of the house.

“Please put aside your arrogant and smile sir. If not he will surely rejects you.” Wished Kyungsoo. Kai was unsatisfied and seems annoyed with Kyungsoo’s statement.  

 

 

[[A/N:: I MADE A SLIGHT CHANGE! TAO is the EOMMA and SEHUN is the APPA. I had to change them because TAO is more eomma looking. Hehehe. Thanks.]]

 

 

Both of them gets of the car and Kyungsoo walk up to his appa and hugs him. “Appaaa”. Sehun hugged back and smiles. Now it is Kai’s turn. Kai shakes Sehun’s hand and greets him warmly.

“Are you sure you want to marry my son, Kai-ssi? Is your decision final? Wouldn’t you like to search for someone else?” Sehun asks unison.

Kai smiles and nod. “Yes sir. He seems fine to me.” Kai answered briefly.

“Please, call me Sehun. You said fine? What fine about him? He eats a lot; he sleeps a lot and has a scary stare when he is in his angry mood.” Sehun’s continue insulting Kyungsoo.

Nevertheless, Kyungsoo didn’t care one bit what Sehun said as he knows his appa was just teasing him. What is more, he is his dad – no matter how bad he was.

 

“Aigoo, what are you guys doing out there? You guys will catch a cold. Come in already.”

“Eomaaanie!” Yelled Kyungsoo and jumps on his eomma.

“Kamchagiya ! Ommo! Ommo! Awww my baby. How are you sweetie, are you doing well?” Tao askes repeatedly. Kyungsoo – whom didn’t had the chance to answer just laugh. “Why are you laughing?” Tao  frowns.

“I am still breathing and alive eomma. Don’t worry too much. By the way, eomma this is Kai.” Kyungsoo introduced. Kai bows showing his respect. Tao bows back and smiles anxiously. He suddenly turns pretty nervous as he saw his future son in law. From his point of view, the clothes that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter