I choose you.

Master Flower & Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Palli! Palli! We have less than one hour to get everything ready!" yells Chen. "Chanyeol go and help Karmen with the VVIP and VIP's table! Kyungsoo... please hurry with the bouquet!" Chen exclaimed. Upon hearing the command, Kyungsoo nod in understanding. He then began to rush with his work. 

After 10 minutes later, he decides to take a rest for a moment so that he can catch his breath. To calm him from stressing, he take a glance around the hall, the hall which will witness an engagement ceramony of the only child of Luhan and Xiumin. He sighed. This hall is so grand and beautiful. I wonder if I will have a wedding like this one day. Hmmmmm....Kyungsoo day dreaming. Aigoooo, Yah! Kyungsoo! wake up! Having someone who is willing to marry you is more that enough! Kyungsoo decides to hit himself on the head lightly. He then continue to take a glance around the hall. 

"Kyungsoo-ah? .... Do Kyungsoo!?" Someone nudge his shoulder, making him startled and in confusion. 

 " Huh? ... Whut?" He asked. 

 

"Aigoo this kid, always love to day dreaming! I said once you are finished with the banquets, find the "Dragon Lady" and ask for the payement for all the flowers, arassoh?" Chen explain once again. Upon hearing the word "Dragon lady" Kyungsoo chuckle.s, so did Chen. "Shhh, it is our little secret" said Chen and pretends to zip his mouth, making Kyungsoo chuckles again. 

 

25 minutes later.... 

Once Kyungsoo made sure that everything is set and done, he began to search for the dragon lady. "Hmmmm, where on earth can he be? I have searched high and low! Aigoo this is so stressful" He murmured under his breath. Kyungsoo then noticed a lady with, from the look of it a planner on one hand and holding a walky talky on the other hand. "I presume she is the wedding planner" He exclaimed and instantly approach the lady. 

"Excuse me miss, do you know where I can find Xiumin-ssi?" 

"Ahhh yes! I think i saw him entering the changing room. Try to check him there." The lady smiles and point at the right direction. 

"Kamsahamnida." Kyungsoo bows and head to the changing room. Once he arrived there he instantly knock on the door. Silence. He tries it again, and yet all he receive is silence. Is anyone in or not? If not, where else am I going to find him? - Kyungsoo asked himself. He then tries to knock again and this time harder and louder. 

Finally! The door opened! Kyungsoo was thrilled! But not the person who answered the door though. "What is it?" The man asked firmly. It was President Luhan, the owner of most accomplish hotel in Korea. 

Hearing that question making Kyungsoo lost his courage to speak. "Well, speak up will you!" President Luhan exclaimed. Kyungsoo cleared his throat and gain all his courage and speak up. 

"I am here to see Xiumin-ssi sir." answered Kyungsoo. 

"What for?" President Luhan asks very directly. 

"I would like to collect a cheque from him for the bouquets sir." Kyungsoo tries to smile, not wanting to show that he is scared. 

"Let him in yeobo." Kyungsoo heard Xiumin's voice. President Luhan then opened the door more wider as in telling Kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter