Annyeong Umma

Master Flower & Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s Thursday people! Look lively! – Wait! How can I? I am so hungry! I skipped breakfast today! Lousy alarm clock. Today of all day you decided to have low battery.” Mumble Kyungsoo as he wraps the ribbon onto the bouquet.

 

“DO KYUNGSOO!” someome yelled making the dark haired guy startled. Kyungsoo look towards where the voice was coming from and –

 

 

– and give him the death glare. However, not one bit the ‘loudy’ cared or scared about his death glare. “YAH YAH YAH! Quit staring at me and focused on your work. Those bouquet need to be sent to the ceremony by this afternoon – Oh and try not to look all gloomy like that, those poor flowers will look petrified for sure and will not look fresh on the big day tomorrow.” He nagged. All Kyungsoo did was just sticks his tongue out at him.

 

“Yah! How dare you! Have respect for your boss okay!”

 

“Shiro!” Kyungsoo simply answered – making his boss shake his head and just walk away. “Erm…. Chen hyung….” Chen paused and look at Kyungsoo.

 

“Waeo?”

 

“I’m …Nevermind hyung.” Said Kyungsoo and look away. Worried towards his beloved worker, Chen walk up to him and comfort him.

 

“Is everything alright Kyungie? You seemed troubled these past few days.” Said Chen softly as he caresses the junior’s back.

 

Kyungsoo releases out a long sigh. He take one deep breath and releases it out slowly. “I – I’m just worried hyung.”

 

“About what Kyungie?”

 

“The wedding – and being with Kai-ssi.” Said Kyungsoo finally letting it out.

 

“You should be! Because for your information, YOU WILL NEVER BE MY SON IN LAW!”

 

“Xiumin-ssi?!” Kyungsoo’s eyed widen. “W-what are you doing here?” Kyungsoo asked as he look at Xiumin.

 

“I want to have a word with you!” Xiumin said arrogantly. At the same time Kyungso grabbed his phone that was on the desk and slowly dialled up Kim Jongin’s number and pressed called.

 

I know Kai-ssi can hear it. I’m maybe look like an idiot but I am not the type that you can fool around with. – Thought Kyungsoo as he listens to what Xiumin has to say.

 

“Stop the wedding! I will give you money! Just name your price, I don’t care how much it cost as long as the wedding is off!” He speaks up.

 

“I’m sorry Xiumin-ssi I have to decline the offer. I will not called of the wedding.”

 

“You ungrateful child! You think you have the curtsy to be married to my son? You do know that you are worthless! You should know by now where is your place! Don’t you ever think that you live happily ever after with my son.” Cursed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter