Journey to Meet the Parent

Master Flower & Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the Saturday morning, precisely at 8am Kai was already standing in front of the flower boutique. Last night Kyungsoo called Kai already telling him not to bring too expensive or high class car as the people from his village are smart. If someone drives an expensive car they tend to say either it’s a rental or work as a driver. That is why Kyungsoo request him to bring just a normal common car. The villagers don’t really care about money and wealth, what is important to them is the respect and the manners towards the oldest.

Now that is thing, all night I have been thinking about it. This guy, Kai, I know too well – with his arrogant act. Urrggh.

After says his goodbyes to Chen and Chanyeol, Kyungsoo left the building; carrying many luggages. Kai didn’t say anything. All he did was head straight to the car boot and open it. Kyungsoo just followed him and place the luggage inside. “Sorry.” Said Kyungsoo look at Kai’s reaction. However Kai didn’t give any reaction.

“Kyungsoo.” He called. Kyungsoo instantly look at him. Kai instantly throw the car keys at him. Kyungsoo instantly catches it and look curiously at Kai. “You’ll drive the car today.” Kai continues.

Huh? What the – He is the one who wanted to visit my hometown, I am the one who has to be his driver? ….. Hmmmm… You’ll wait Kai. Just wait! *smirks* When I drove the car, even Nico Rosberg saluts me.

Kyungsoo and Kai then entered the car.

“Go to my office first as I have some documents that need to be signed.” Kai commanded.

“Uurmmmm… but sir, where is your office?” Kyungsoo look at him with full of wonders.

“You don’t know where your fiancée’s work?” He raises his eyebrow.  Kyungsoo shake his head instantly. “At 34TH Carol Lane, EXO Group Holding.” He said firmly.

Kyungsoo just nod, start the engine, buckle up and drive. He pressed the pedal at maximum level and drive as fast as he can. The way Kai’s grip his seat belt, Kyungsoo already know that he is in shock.

Serves you right!

While Kyungsoo was trying to pass through between the Carlsberg lorry and Tesco lorry, Kyungsoo noticed that Kai was trying to sit properly adjusting his seat. Kyungsoo tries as well as he can to hold back his laugh. Kyungsoo then tries to pass by another vehicle. 

Kai jumped slightly. “Kamchagiya!” Kyungsoo instantly bite his lips preventing from burst out laughing.

Just moments later, they arrived at EXO Group Holdings. “Sir, we are here.” Kyungsoo grins. However Kai didn’t move a muscle even though Kyungsoo has parked the car for quiet sometimes already. Kai then slowly turn and face Kyungsoo with an unsatisfied look.

“Have you stayed alive long enough?” He asked and gave Kyungsoo an angry look. But his face was still pale. Still in shock from what just happened. Poor guy – look tough but a coward.

“Urmm have lived for 23 years already.” Kyungsoo answered cheekily.

“So you have had enough with life is it?” He stared at Kyungsoo. “They way you drive as if you are trying commit a suicide, YOU KNOW THAT !?” He yelled.

In your face Kyungsoo-ah, now you are receiving a free lecturer from him.

“If you don’t value your life, please remember that you still have me! I still need you. You know what? I have never felt t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter