Byun Baekhyun's arrival

Master Flower & Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday, almost everyone hates it. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol is one of them too. Every Monday they hardly have the energy to work properly but like Sister Mary Lauretta says,

 “To be successful, the first thing to do is to fall in love with your work.”

And that is what Kyungsoo kept telling himself every Monday morning before leaving to work. Also, like Malaysia’s former president, Dr. Mahathir M.  says,

“Everyone wants to be successful but not everyone gives the effort to become successful.”

Therefore, Kyungsoo gives his 100% effort and dedication towards his work – as he do loves his job. It is now 8 am and Kyungsoo is about to open the shop. “Okay Monday, let’s do this!” He said and put on his apron and starts working.

“Morning Soo!” greets Chen happily.

“Morning Hyung. You look lively today?” Kyungsoo greets back.

“Kurom! I have a lunch date today.” Excalimed Chen. Kyungsoo smiles as he is happy for his boss. “By the way, where is Chanyeol?”

“Errrmm.. He went to buy some breakfast hyung.”

“Okay. No problem.” He smiles and heads for his office.

 

Around 15 minutes later, the entrance door bell rang. “Welcome to Black Pearl Flouriest.” Chanyeol greets as he was near to entrance. “How may I help you sir?” Chanyeol asks politely. He just gave Chanyeol the look as if he was saying ‘I’m more worthy that you filthy peasant’ 

“I’m looking for Do Kyungsoo.” He answered simply.

“He is there by the counter.” Chanyeol answered and points at whereabouts of where is Kyungsoo. The man left Chanyeol and walk up to Kyungsoo without saying Thank You to Chanyeol. 

“Ahem ahem. Do Kyungsoo?”

Kyungsoo looks up. “Deh?”

“I’m Byun Baekhyun – Kai’s fiancée.”

“Baekhyun….? Oh yes.  What can I do for you?” Kyungsoo asks as he take a properly look at Baekhyun. He seemed rather pale, and his eyes were rather puffy from lack of sleep of something.

“Can we talk?” He asks lifelessly.

At first Kyungsoo hesitates, but from how he looks now, it’s better if they go to a coffee shop or something.

 

At the coffee shop,

“Kyungsoo-ssi, please I beg you, leave Kai. I can no longer stand being parted away from him. I don’t think I can continue live without him. Please, I beg you.” He pleads.

“What are you trying to say here? Leave Kai? Wait! ~ Why should I leave him?” Kyungsoo asked as if he doesn’t understand what is he trying to say. At this point, Kyungsoo knows what is going to happen. Now, Kyungsoo is terribly afraid to face the fact that he is about to lose Kai – forever.

“I know that you were paid by him to replace me at the wedding. But now, I want back what’s rightfully mine and I hope you will give it back to me.” Baekhyun exclaimed.

“Hmmmm….” Kyungsoo paused and bites his lips. “But then, why did you leave him in the 1st place and it was at the engagement party! You were only few hours away into marrying him.” Kyungsoo defends himself. There is no way Kyungsoo would give Kai back to him that easily.

“I admit that I was a fool. I made the wrong decision, but now I learnt from my mistake.” Said Baekhyun sound like he was about to cry or something. “Before this… Kai acted so cold towards me. He never gives me the time of day and only focused on his work. I was so stressed out having that kind of boyfriend.”

Baekyun paused.

“I know that Kai really loves me and that he is very disappointed with my action, but I didn’t expect that he continued with the engagement and even mentioned the wedding date. I know this is his way of getting it equal with and I know deeps in my heart he still loves me.”

Kyungsoo takes a deep breath, he then take few sips of his espresso. So many questions are now on his head. “It is difficult for me to give you an answer because everything has been set up.”       Kyungsoo answered calmly.

“Please Kyungsoo-ssi, I beg you. Just tell him that you take back what you said and you want to cancel this wedding thing. With tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter