Idiot Kyungsoo

Master Flower & Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He unbuckled his seat belt and get out of the car. He slammed it and head straight so some kind of a bar.

 

“Welcome to – “ Before the waiter could finish the greet, he just entered looking around, angrily. All Kai could do was followed him.

 

“Jongin-ah! I’m here!” Baekhyun waved to get his attention. He walked straight up to him and instantly slaps Baekhyun. “J-Jongin-ahh!!” He yelled.

 

“Stay the hell away from my fiancé!” He yelled.

 

“What did I do?” Baekhyun asked as he holds his hot red cheek and tries to hold back his tears.

 

“Listen here! I have my patience, but there things that I can never stand and one of them is when it involves Kyungsoo crying. I will never let anyone thinks that they could easily bullies my future wife.” He continues.

 

“Jongin, I think you got it all wrong. Whatever he told you is a lie. I’m the one who is innocence here! Kai, you’ve only just met him few months and you already believed everything this has to say? All he wants is your money.” Replies Baekhyun, defending himself – instantly another slap hits his face which made Baekhyun falls down.

 

“For your information, Kyungsoo haven’t said anything to me. Now, I want to hear it from you. Why the hell did you went to see her? What did you said to her?!” He yelled.

 

Baekhyun did not said anything. “Spit it out! Before I punch you right on the face!” – From what Kyungsoo is see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter