You gave Delilah away?

Master Flower & Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[[Small commercial. hehe. So, In two days time --> 26 JULY will be my ....... OTANJOUBI!. So, i feel very generous and I am writing a so-called-back-to-back chapter. The next chapter will be no later than the 27th. I promise and I'll try to make it long this time. - Author-nim -]] 

 

 

“Sweetie, bring Kai-ssi inside and let’s have some tea time.” Invites Tao.

“And bring Hwa Young too.” Shouts Bora Noona from the kitchen. 

After hears the instruction, Kyungsoo pick her up and she hold Kyungsoo’s neck on one hand, and the little box on the other and starts walking.

“Aren’t you coming sir?” Kyungsoo asked as paused and glance at his so-called-fiancé. Kai nod and follows.

 

 

At the dining table, almost everyone that have been mentioned where there. Kyungsoo was sitting next to his beloved eomma, while Kai was sitting in between Suho and Sehun opposite him.

“Eomma, where is Delilah?” Kyungsoo asked eagerly as he looks around.

“Your noona, Suzy took him back to Jeongseon; Just a couple of weeks ago.”  Tao exclaim.

“Bowwwh !!” Kyungsoo yelled making everyone around him startled. “Eommmaaa! Why did you let her? You know how Jung Sik hyung is!”

“Aigoo, calm down baby, Jung Sik is now a changed man. He’s no longer has anger management.” Informed Tao. Nevertheless, the persuasion does not satisfy him. He knows how brother-in-law behave. If he is angry he will just hit anything that he could get his hands on.

“Yeah Kyungsoo-ah. Kokjonghajimayo. If they hurt Delilah, I’m come over there and take on revenge.” Suho assure his dongsaeng. However, Kyungsoo was already cry me a river. Too upset, remembering what happened to Delilah before.

“Hurmmm… seem to be the rain starts to fall already. How about this, tomorrow morning, we’ll go to Jeongseon and go and pick her up.” Suggested Sehun.  Kyungsoo was still sobbing like 3 years old. Even Hwa Young doesn’t cry like that.

While busy crying he noticed Kai stood up, wash his hand and approach him. “Is there something wrong?” Kai asks gently and softly  as his caress Kyungsoo’s back.

Ommo! Even since I hold the title as Kai’s fiancée, this is the first time I heard his gently voice. It instantly calms me. And slowly makes me falls for him more. – Said Kyunsoo to himself.

“Don’t bother much with him Kai-ssi, if he starts crying nothing will able to stops him.” Interrupts Sehun as he eats.

“Its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter