Endless Sorry.

Master Flower & Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kuruuu~ Kuruuu~ …. Kuruuu~ *Facepalm* I haven’t eaten anything yet since this afternoon. Now the stomach is growling insanely – Though Kyungsoo.

 

It was just 10 minutes ago when he arrived at the train station, after dealing with the erted taxi driver. “Can’t he see, I’m a guy? What was he thinking!” He mumbles under his breath. He walk towards the mirror-like-glass and glance at it. “Hmmm”, he paused as he look at his left and right facial figure. “Now which part of me that he thought I was a woman? ... Urgh!” He groans.

 

As soon as Kyungsoo noticed that there was a person on the other side of the glass, he blushed and bow slightly before departs from it. “Well that was embarrasing!” He told himself.

 

Kyungsoo then began to walk around the train station to see any food parlour he could go to. “At a time like this, double cheese burger sound really good. So…… McDonald it is.” He said and head straight to the counter.

 

“Hi. Welcome to McDonald. Having here or take away?” The lady at the counter asked as she gives Kyungsoo a very sincere smile.

“Having here.”

“Okay, what would you like sir?”

Kyungsoo told her what he wants. She keys in his order and grabs Kyungsoo’s set of food. Why does she kept on looking at me like that? Is there something on my face? – He asked himself as he wipes his face as if there is something on it.

“Your food is ready sir.” She said as she pushes the tray slightly towards Kyungsoo. “I’m sorry sir but your fries is still being cook; so we will send it in few more minutes.” She apologize.

“Ahh I see. That’s okay.” He answered and head straight to an empty seat by the corner of the restaurant and began eating.

“K-Kyunsoo ah” someone called out slowly as he tap Kyungsoo’s shoulder. Kyungsoo looks up and instantly his smile fade like he just saw the ghost of the Christmas past. And at the time, his appetite disappears instantly. “I- I’m sorry.”

 

“Go away.” Murmered Kyungsoo.

 

“Bianneo. Cheongmal Bianneo.” He apologize.

 

“I SAID–“ Kyungsoo raised his voice to an octet before he pause for a moment. “Leave me alone” He continued with a slower tone and pus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter