Kisses

Breakfast

Luhan and Baekhyun could have practically caused an earthquake from the sheer volume of their obnoxious laughter after Minseok was forced to explain everything that had happened both Saturday and Sunday. The orange haired waiter slammed his face onto the counter repeatedly, trying to bash away his embarrassment.

“Oh, Minseok,” Baekhyun laughed, wiping away his tears. “You, my friend, are one hopeless cause.”

“ you.”

“If only you had the balls to, but you can't even seem to get into a relationship without messing up.”

Minseok flushed red at that statement and grit his teeth in annoyance. “I’m not even trying to get Jongdae to like me!” He spat.

“Suuuure,” Luhan said, still wheezing with laughter. “Stop denying it, you’re only hurting yourself and Jongdae,” He explained, rubbing his sore cheeks from smiling too much.

“I don’t even like him!” Minseok shouted. “And he doesn’t like me!”

Baekhyun and Luhan’s faces both dropped and they simultaneously gave Minseok the are-you-ting-me look.

“You are literally the stupidest person when it comes to love.” Baekhyun bluntly stated.

“Well if your so ing good at it, then why don’t you have a partner? Huh?” Minseok asked.

“I bet your I could get anyone who walked through that door right now!”

“Oh really?”

“Really!”

“Fine, let’s shake on it! If you can successfully seduce the phone number out of first person who walks in through that door tonight, I’ll—”

“You’ll take Jongdae out on a date,” Baekhyun interjected, smirking. He then held out his hand for the other to shake.

Minseok hesitated. It was usually Jongdae who asked him to go out and, oh god, it was going to be so awkward being the one to initiate things. Minseok tried to think this through carefully, but the fiery passion to show up Baekhyun burned deep within his soul and he couldn’t resist the urge to watch the cook make a fool of himself and epically lose the bet. Without further thought, Minseok slapped his hand into Baekhyun’s and they sealed the deal.

“Good god Baekhyun, did you even think about the fact that the next person who walks in through that door might be some old man?” Luhan asked.

Baekhyun’s face suddenly paled and his mouth hung wide open in shock. Realization must have hit the poor boy in three different stages because the way his expression dropped was priceless to experience. It was Minseok’s turn to laugh with Luhan.

“I hope it’s a e!” Minseok shouted, roaring with laughter.

“I hope it’s a priest,” Luhan snorted.

“Stop jinxing it!” Baekhyun yelled, definitely worried. That only made Minseok and Luhan laugh louder. “I can’t believe I’m doing this for your stupid , Minseok. I was just trying to help you and now I’m risking the fact that I might have to give some old lady a while she eats pancakes!” The boy cried in distress.

“You should have thought about that before you shook!”

Suddenly, as if on cue, the door budged open slightly and the fuzzy silhouette of a customer appeared from behind the glass. Minseok and Luhan gasped and leaned forward in anticipation while Baekhyun backed away, clutching his face in terror.

When the door had finally swung open, everyone’s mouth dropped at the person who was standing at the entrance, ready to be seated.

“HAHA!” Baekhyun screamed in victory. “ my !”

The person at the front of the diner was a man, which Baekhyun didn’t seem to mind at all, in his early twenties. He was absolutely gorgeous. He was very tall and fair, almost like a model, with long, slender legs and a toned upper body. He had a soft, rounded face that still had a sense of maturity to it and eyes that sparkled brightly enough for the boys to see from across the diner. Apparently the customer was heading somewhere rather fancy since he was wearing a navy blue dress shirt and tight slacks. The guy was still trying to fasten his tie when Baekhyun grabbed a menu and walked over to him.

“Watch and learn,” He whispered to the other waiters from behind his back.

When Baekhyun had made it to the customer, he smiled brightly and said, “Here, let me help you with that, sir.”

“Oh,” The boy said, allowing the very much shorter boy take hold of his tie. “Thanks.” His voice was a lot deeper than he’d expected.

As Baekhyun was tying the customer’s tie, Luhan sighed and said, “Damn, where does Baekhyun get his luck from? No one ever comes into this place at 2 A.M. looking like that.”

“I don’t know. He doesn’t deserve luck like that though, Baekhyun’s a terrible person,” Minseok frowned. “But a guy like him would probably have a girlfriend or something so I have nothing to worry about.”

“True.”

When Baekhyun had finished knotting the man’s tie, he tightened it, yanking hard enough to bring the other down so that they were face to face.

“I need you to kiss me,” Baekhyun whispered quietly.

“What?! Why?"

“No time to explain.”

Suddenly, Baekhyun grabbed the man by the back of the neck and closed the space between them.

“WHAT THE ACTUAL ?” Minseok yelled in distress, slamming his hands onto the table in outrage.

Luhan whistled in approval. “YEAH, GET IT BAEKKIE!”

Baekhyun smiled into the kiss he was sharing with this very shocked, complete stranger. He was actually enjoying this quite a lot. The sweet taste of the boy’s lips mixed with Minseok’s utter defeat riled up Baekhyun’s spirit to keep going, so he deepened the kiss, running his tongue across the other’s bottom lip. The shorter boy felt the other shiver as he cautiously opened his mouth to let Baekhyun’s tongue gently slide in, soon laying his hands at the waiter's waist.

Minseok cried into his hands as Luhan pat him in sympathy. “Baekhyun is just an out-there sort of dude,” The blondie explained. “I bet you could have done that too.”

“Is it really that simple?” Minseok wept.

Luhan thought for a moment before saying, “No. Baekhyun’s just weird,” He said. “And I bet that guy is a huge weirdo too.”

“I hope he gets mouth herpes,” Minseok said as the pair at the front was still at it.

Baekhyun and the customer had been vigorously making out for about three minutes when the door had swung open, revealing a very shocked Jongdae.

“Woah,” He said, eyes widening. “Am I interrupting something?”

The pair had quickly detached themselves from one another and Baekhyun smiled. “No, but I think Minseok has something to say to you,” He smiled demonically. The random customer wiped his mouth on his sleeve and blinked in confusion as if he didn’t know why he just made out with a complete stranger.

“NO!” Minseok yelled, pointing at Baekhyun. “The deal only works if you get his number!”

“Fine!” Baekhyun yelled back. “Hey, can I get your number?” He simply asked the taller customer. Minseok died on the inside.

“Can I get your name first?” The customer said rather bashfully, cheeks tinted pink.

“It’s Baekhyun,” The boy said cheerfully, pointing to his nametag.

“Oh, I’m Chanyeol.” He then began to scribble down his cellphone number and Baekhyun led him to a booth to take his order.

Jongdae walked over to the breakfast bar where Minseok and Luhan were standing and asked, “What was that?”

“Minseok’s demise,” Luhan stated, patting the sobbing boy’s back. “He lost the bet.”

“What bet?”

“It doesn’t matter anymore. He lost.”

Jongdae shrugged and sat himself down. “I’d like to get a serving of blueberry pancakes, please.”

“Sure thing,” Luhan said, walking into the kitchen to cook up the order.

Suddenly, Baekhyun popped up out of nowhere and shouted, “HAH! What did I tell you?”

“You’re ing crazy,” Minseok groaned, holding his face in his hands.

“But I did it! Now you have to hold up your end of the bargain.”

Minseok grumbled and Baekhyun wiggled an eyebrow at him before disappearing into the kitchen as well.

The orange haired boy huffed and turned to Jongdae, mouth twitching into a deep frown. Jongdae curiously raised his brow.

“Would you, maybe,” Minseok cleared his throat awkwardly, finding it hard to ask the other such a simple question. He scratched the back of his head and diverted his gaze to somewhere other than the boy sitting in front of him. “Do you think—uh—Are you free anytime this week?”

Jongdae blinked in amazement because he couldn’t believe what was coming out of Minseok’s mouth at the moment. He wanted to hang out with him? “Wait, you're asking me?” Jongdae asked, still in disbelief.

The orange haired waiter groaned and turned a deep shade of red. “Yes, you! S-Stop making this hard on me…” Minseok stammered.

The raven haired boy replied quickly, not wanting to lose his chance. “Of course! Yeah, I’m free whenever you’re free.”

“Good.” Minseok said, coughing a little to ease the tension on himself. “Would you like to go to the mall with me and,” The boy gulped hard, embarrassment written all over his face, “hang out, maybe?”

Jongdae smiled. He was overjoyed. “Yes, definitely!”

Minseok let out a shaky breath. “Then I’ll meet you at the mall this Wednesday at five?” He asked. Minseok couldn’t believe he was sacrificing his day off to spend it with Jongdae. ing, Baekhyun.

“That sounds perfect!” Jongdae said.

“Good.”

 

 

 

A/N: Okay so there’s Chanyeol :’D hAHA idk what im gonna do with the baekyeol pairing rn so we’re just gonna leave them like that for now :’D

BUT ANYWAYS! oh man sorry this was short and uneventful :’D I didn’t have much time to come up with any more ideas but I guess it’s better to have short updates everyday instead of long updates every other day or so…? idk (i might be late updating the next chapter cuz i need to take care of some things :'D)

(also sorry if this always seems very unedited... i always write this story from like 2AM to 7AM since im ing nocturnal for summer break... i only get to reread what i wrote like two times :'DD)

promos my blog B-)