Chapter 9

After Eternity (기다리는)

Chapter 9:

 

 

 

KBS Studio

 

 

“Where are they?”  The director asked to no one in particular.

 

The room was quiet and the occupants who were seated in a rectangular table was immersed in their own task. The woman who sat opposite the director sighed as she checked her watched.

 

“They are coming on their way here director-nim.” One of the managers answered.

 

The woman opted to remain silent as she sat comfortably in her chair. She looked at her watch and mumbled ‘Where the heck is that woman!’

 

 

-------

 

“Aish! Look at what you’ve done.” A tan tall girl shouted.

 

“Minahe. I’ll just pay for it.” The girl who was opposite her bowed while apologising.

 

“Tsk! Your apology won’t do anything.” A tan all replied as she rolled her eyes at the innocent looking girl who’s yellow dress was wet.

 

 

Earlier the tan tall girl, named Yuri Kwon, was walking through the halls of KBS building. She smiled as she read a message from her bestfriend. Using her right hand she proceeded to reply while she took a sip from her mocha espresso. She made her way through the narrow hallway to the conference room where her manager said they’ll be meeting.

 

 That’s when they bumped into each other.

 

Yuri glared at the woman before her, who spilled her drink. She was petite and quite skinny, her hair has a lighter shade of brown than hers.

 

“’I’m really sorry for my recklessness.” The girl said as she bowed her head.

 

“Move aside, you’re blocking my way.” Yuri gritted.

 

 

 

That is when the petite girl snapped.

 

“Who do you think you are?” she answered back. “You were the one who bumped into me!”

 

“Huh! You were the one who wasn’t looking where you were going!” Yuri accused, with a stern voiced.

 

As the two girls were arguing loudly just outside the conference room the door suddenly opened.

 

“Oh great! Now you guys know each other.”

 

That got the two to stop with their bickering.

 

“What do you mean?” Yuri snapped at her manager victoria who was smiling at her. While the other girl just furrowed her brows.

 

“Why don’t you two come inside and join us in what we are discussing.” Vic replied.

 

Yuri and the thin girl exchanged a hateful stare before they followed Victoria inside the conference room. They sat on the chair opposite to each other.

 

“Now that the two main stars have already met each other, I think there’s no need for introduction.” The director stated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.HE.SAID.WHAAAAAT???

 

 

 

“What do you mean by that?” Yuri questioned snapped again, this time to her own director.

 

“You two will be starring in this movie together with Ms Ju--"

 

“What?! She will be my co-star?!” This time it was the petite exclaimed cutting off what the director has to say. She was sitting opposite her ach nemesis and was glaring silently at the obnoxious tan tall lady when she finally snapped. “But she’s stupid and very rude!”

 

“I’m stupid and rude?! Well you’re reckless and mean!” Yuri retorted.

 

“It seems that you two know each other well.” The girl’s manager commented and chuckled.

 

The girl glared at her manager.

 

“You two will get along fine. After all you guys will be spending a month or two....or three together.”

 

“Are you kidding me Vic?” Yuri whispered to her manager, while Victoria just rolled her eyes.

 

“No, and if you guys are lucky it’ll be running up to four months.” She replied with a shrug.

 

Yuri couldn’t believe what she was hearing! Four freaking months!? Has Victoria gone insane!? FOUR months with that….that….YOona! The tan vixen spat vehemently in her mind.

 

Meanwhile Yoona continued to curse and glare the woman sitting opposite her like there was no tomorrow.

 

As the group were discussing about the current project, which happens to be a fantasy-packed film and they are going to be tapping it at a remote place in Bussan, the door suddenly opened.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sorry we’re late.”

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: we're sorry for the late update guys..