Chapter 2

I'm just nerd and....HIS MAID??!!! but he fell in love to me because he know my real identity

Your Pov:

*OMG..What should i do now? he is going to bully me again like yesterday,i don't want that!! someone help me!!*

"Hahahaha..Hi My Sweety Nerd we meet again,How is your feel yesterday?" He said to you

"Nooooo..Ple..please..don..don't do it again to me..hikss.hikss" I replied

"Oh..come on..yesterday is such beautiful day,i realy want to repeat again.." he smirk to you

"N..nn..nooo"

"Calm down honey.." He grabs your hair and pull you out and drag you to canteen

*Noooooooooooooooooooo..God give me an angel to help me now in this situation..

Suddenly he release his hand and someone punch him on the face,you look at someone that help you from that devil,He is your friend Ji Hoon.*Thanks God you give me friend that help me in this situation,and thanks for you my beloved friend"

-end of your POV-

 

Ji Hoon POV:

"Where is that girl? that's weird she suddenly run away when i grab her hand"

I'm keep walking and search that girl,Kim So Eun. When i back to canteen i heard a noisy, i heard So Eun scream i run to the noisy come from.*Oh No,So Eun why someone grab your hair and pull you??!!!"

"YA!!!!!" i yell and quickly pulled his hand from So Eun's hair,You punch his face and drag So Eun with you out from canteen.

"Ya..Eunnie are you okay?why he pulled your hair like that?" I asked

"hikss..hiksss..i..iiii...i don..don't know" She answered

"sssstttt..it's okay now..stop crying..now i won't leave you alone like that and you don't go away again if i grab your hand" I tried to calm her down and hug her tight

"o..okay..pro..promise me that..you don't leave me"

"okay..pinky swear?"

"pinky swear"

-end of Ji Hoon POV-

 

Finally you finished your school today and wento to your home together with Ji Hoon.Ji Hoon walked you to home with your hand held by his hand..You happy that he really worried about you.You wave your hand and give a hug to him,and then enter to your house..and run to your room,your safety place.

"Finally i'm home..home sweet home..it's better than school.."

You change your uniform to your comfortable shirt.You took a newspaper in living room from table and seacr a job because you know that you have earn some money to help your parents.

"Hmm..what kind of job is suits to me..hmm..baby sitter?no..supermarket keeper?no..hmmm..maid?i think it's okay for me"

You still search a job as a maid from newspaper,and finally you choose one request from advertisement and call the number.

beep..beep..beep....

"Hello?" you said

"Hello? who is this?" someone answer your call

"This is Mr.Lee house? I'm Kim So Eun who like to apply a job as a maid"

"Oh,it's right..okay you can start your job tommorow"

"Ne,Kamsahamnida..i will come tommorow"

click...

*Yes,finally i have a job* You smile and run back to your room and do your homework.

 

 

continue..