Chapter 45

I'm just nerd and....HIS MAID??!!! but he fell in love to me because he know my real identity

CHAPTER 45

After the party…

 

At  L.Joe’s car..

 

L.Joe’s POV

“Haaaa~ Today’s party was so great! Right, honey?” I talk to my lovely girlfriend.

“Cutie pie?” I call her one more time

“W-what? Did you just talk to me?” she looks startled

“Are you alright? Your mind is not here. What are you thinking?”

“N-nothing. I’m okay.” She gave me her smile

“That’s good. So Eun, if you have something that annoy you, you can share it with me. Okay?”

“Okay. You don’t have to be worried. Oh, we’ve arrived at my house. See you tomorrow, my boyfriend” she kiss my cheeks.

“Ne, see you tomorrow. Sleep well, honey!”

I know something wrong with her. I know her well. Is it because of the party? She doesn’t like the party? I don’t think so. She looked she enjoy it. Or, she feels a little annoyed with Ji Hoon’s new girlfriend?

Oh! By the way, Ji Hoon’s new girlfriend looks like old So Eun. Geez, that boy like that type of girl. Although, she’s cute. But my cutie pie is cuter than her!

 

So Eun’s POV

Omo~ What a tiring day. L.Joe, mianhae. I can’t tell you that I was thinking of Ji Hoon and his new girlfriend. I feel like I see myself on that girl. She just looks like me.

Okay! Forget it, So Eun! You can’t keep thingking about Hoonie!

I better go to sleep early.

 

At Hye Ri’s house…

 

Ji Hoon’s POV

“Alright, dear. It’s already late. You better go in and sleep.” I smile to her.

“Ne, oppa. Thanks for today. What a relieve that So Eun eonni is not angry with you! She’s a nice girl. And I didn’t expect that she has another boyfriend too!” she’s still cheerful. Cute girl.

“Hahaha yea, me too. Alright, ppali! You hace to go in. It’s cold here. See you tomorrow, jagi!”

“Annyeong oppa! Sleep well!” she kiss my cheeks.

“Saranghae~” she said with his beautiful  smile.

“Nado saranghae~”  I said.

I really mean it, Hye Ri-ya. You’re the perfect girl for me. I really really love you.

 

Continue...

 

Mianhae, readers!!! We upload it very late. We have some test. Hehehe Thanks for always waiting our update! Kamsahamnida, readers! ^___^  -MelChan