Chapter 7

I'm just nerd and....HIS MAID??!!! but he fell in love to me because he know my real identity

CHAPTER 7

 

You walk away from him to the door you feel annoyed because of his act.Suddenly he shout to you

“Ya So Eun ah,i’m just kidding,i realy need you help for being my fake girlfriend”

“Bwo??!! Waeyo??”

“Because i want make someone who i like jealous”

“WHAT??!!”

“YA!! Don’t shout too loud like that my ears hurt”

“But...”

“But what? You need money right? I will pay you”

“No..not like that..i just...”

 You thinking again about his tender,because you still need money(Your parent fired from they job and still haven’t a job yet,You have to pay a payment of your school and your appartement).

“So what? Are you agree with this?”

“Hmmm..okay..i agree about your tender”

“Okay..we will start tommorow..see you tommorow Cutie Pie ;) “ he wink to you and leave you alone.

“Ne...”

You thinking again about it,you didn’t want your heart hurt and keep crying if you remmembered that,but you must earn money for your life.*Babo ya Kim So Eun!! Why you just agree about that??!!”

 

Ring..ring..ring..

Your phone is ring,you see who’s call you *It’s Ji Hoon*
“Hello Ji Hoon ah?wae?”

“Eh,So Eun ah can we hang out now? I will pick up you now”

“Ehmm..yes i can..okay..see you”

“Ne..”

You just hung up the phone,change your clothes and then put a slight make up and wait on the outside of your appartement building.

“So Eun ah!!” someone call you

“Oh..Ji Hoon!!”

“Come on,we are going to Lotte World..keukeukeu..Are you ready to have a date?”

“ha? A date?”

“Yes..a date..come on have a date with me J”

“Oh..Ji..JI Hoon ah..wa..wait...” Before you finished your word he pull you to his car(He’s from a rich family)

 

At Lotte World..

He held your hand and pull you close to him and bring you to a haunted house.

“Ya..Please don’t bring me to haunted house,i don’t like something like that..”

You said to him,but he just laugh and look at your face pich your cheek and say

“So cute~ Don’t be affraid So Eun ah,i will be with you anyway) He kiss you on cheek and drag you to haunted house ,you blush your face turn into a tomato mode (because is red as tomato..hahaha) in the haunted house you just close your eyes and just scream if there’s someone touch you from the back and you hug his arm tightly.

"Ya~ So Eun ah..we're already exit from the haunted house"

"Jeongmal?" You peek with one eye and then..."BOOOOO!!!" "Kyaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!" He scared you from back and you hit him on his back. "Ya stop it!!"

"hahaha..Ne..Mian, i like to see your face like that..it's so cute"

"Cute? You think is cute? Ya!! I don't want to play..it's enough..i just go home now == "

"So Eun ah..mianhe.." He hug you from back and rest his head on your shoulder and say

"Kim So Eun do you be my girlfriend? I fell in love eith you since kindergarden when we first met in the park"

Your heart is baeting so fast and your eyes begin to shed tears,he turns you to him and wipe your tears and kissed you on lips,you can feel his lips agains yours and you close your eyes.He break a kissed and look to you.

"So,do you agree to be my girlfriend?"

You just nodded and give him a sweetest smile and hug him.He hug you back.

 

=SKIP,and now he drove to your house and give you a hug and goodbye kiss on your forehead=

 

You feels like dreaming,'cause you have same feeling to him too,but you don't brave to confess that.

You feel sleepy and fell asleep....

 

Continue..

==================================================================

Sorry if this chapter is boring :( i have some homework now,so i can't update one more chapter today

keep support me and give a comment and subscribe this fan fics :D