Chapter 43

I'm just nerd and....HIS MAID??!!! but he fell in love to me because he know my real identity

CHAPTER 43

 

At So Eun’s house…….

So Eun’s POV

L.Joe take us(me and my parents) home.

“Okay, So Eun-ah, Mr. and Mrs. Kim, you may go inside.” L.Joe smile to me and my parents.

“Byunghun-ah, kamsahamnida. And don’t call us like that. Just call us eomma and appa.” Eomma smile to him.

And he smile back.

“Geurae, Byunghyun-ah. See you later.” Appa smile to him too.

“Ne, appa.” He smile back.

Eomma and appa go inside first.

“Ehmm, L.Joe, thank you for today.” I smile to him.

“Ne, baby. Thanks for the present too.” He smile back.

“Ne, cheonmaneyo. Err, actually, I’m still not sure about the engagement.”

“Don’t worry, baby. My parents know the best for us.” He hold my face with his hands.

That make me really comfortable.

“Haa~ Alright! I’ll not worry anymore! I believe you” I said.

“That’s my girl!” he pinch me cheek.

“Hehehe”

I like it when he pinch my cheek. Seems like we’re the happiest couple in the world! Hahaha

“Okay, jagi. I’ve to go inside. You should go home too. Take care, honey!” I smile to him and push him towards his car.

“Alright, alright. I’ll go home, now. Jalgayo, cutie pie. Saranghae~” he kiss me lips for a second.

“Nado saranghae~” I smile to him.

L.Joe go home with his car.

 

 

At So Eun’s room…

 

Beep… Beep…

Who’s text me at this late hour?

I open my cellphone.

 

From : Ji Hoon-i

Message : Annyeong, So Eun-ah! Are you busy? Sorry for disturbing you at this hour. Hehe ^^ I just want to ask you something. Can you meet me at Tea House? Tomorrow at 6p.m.

 

Eh? Ji Hoon want to see me? For what? But this is a good time! I can tell him about my engagement and break up with him soon.

Do I look like a cruel girl? But this is the best for me and JI Hoon! Ji Hoon-ah mianhae. We can’t be a couple, we just can be a bestfriend…

 

To : Ji Hoon-i

Message : For what, Ji Hoon-i?

 

From Ji Hoon-i

Message : I just want to hang out with you. Don’t you miss me? Don’t you remember that we still a couple?

 

Omo! Aigoo~ Babo So Eun! Why do you ask him like that? Can't you pretending to be his kind girlfriend for a moment?

Babo! Babo!

 

To : Ji Hoon-i

Message : Of course I remember! Hehehe :D Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow!

 

Ji Hoon’s POV

From : My So Eun

Message : Of course I remember! And I miss you.  Hehehe :D Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow!

 

Haa~ What a relief. Finally, I can told her the truth.

 O? Jamkkan. “My So Eun”? Looks weird. I should change it since I already have my baby Hye Ri. Hahaha.

Mianhae, So Eun-ah. We can’t be a couple, we just can be a bestfriend…

 

Should I change it to “Kim So Eun”? Ah! That’s too formal. What about “So Eun”? “So Eun-ah”? Ah! “So Eun-ah” is perfect.

 

To : So Eun-ah

Message : Ne, So Eun-ah. See you tomorrow!

 

Ahhh~ What should I do now? I think I’ve to call Hye Ri. She have to help me to tell So Eun tomorrow. I tell Hye Ri the truth first.

 

Hye Ri’s POV

Rrrr… Rrrr…

Who’s calling at this late hour?

O? Ji Hoon-i oppa?

“Yeoboseyo? Oppa?”

“Hye Ri-ah!”

“Waeyo, oppa?”

“Ehhmm, Can you come to Dongdaemun at 7 p.m?”

“Dongdaemun? Now?”

“Hahaha of course not, baby. Tomorrow. Not now. You’re so cute!”

“Hehehe you didn’t mention the time, oppa!”

“Ahaha mian. You can come, right?”

“Ne, oppa. Anything for you. Hehe.”

“Hye Ri-ah….”

“Ne?”

“Before I tell you, I want to say jeongmal mianhae!”

“Oppa already has a girlfriend when we first met and oppa didn’t tell me first right?”

“H-h-how did you know that?”

“Hehehe I saw you with a pretty girl outside the bookstore.”

“Omo~ You’re so smart, jagi. “

“Hehe gomawo.”

“Jagiya, you know, I’ll tell my other girlfriend tomorrow that I already have you, but you have to help me. “

“But how, oppa?”

“You just have to come when I call you. I want to introduce you to her. Actually, she’s my bestfriend before became my girlfriend."

“Aaa~ Geurae. You should tell me more about her later. Hehehe.”

“Okay, jagi. You’ve to sleep! Sleep is good for pretty girl like you. Kekeke”

“Oppa! Hehe Okay, jaljayo, oppa!”

“Ne, saranghae!”

“Saranghae!”

 

Haaa~ Actually I’m a little jealous when I saw him with her. Finally, he want to tell the truth to me. Make me believe him more.

Gomawo oppa for telling me the truth. Saranghaeyo~

 

Tomorrow……..

 

Continue

 

I'm sorry for the late update! Me and Jack_Joel8 have a mid-term test. Now, I give you long update!

Enjoy reading! Thanks for always support and read our story~ Saranghae yeorobun ! - MelChan