Chapter 11

I'm just nerd and....HIS MAID??!!! but he fell in love to me because he know my real identity

CHAPTER 11

 

PS:Still on the phone conversation..

 

“Yes..My Baby Girl..You are my sunshine who brighten my dark day..kekeke~” he said with cute voice

“Ya..you’re overacting..If you have been recover from chicken pox,i’ll do something to you..heuheuheu..”you replied with devil laugh

“Ya~ don’t do something bad to me..i’m your boyfriend..”

“Hahahah..okay-okay,,i won’t..nah..it’s time to me to work again since the break time is over..take a rest jagiya..bye~”

“oh..okay..call me if you just finished your work..bye~”

You hung up the phone and come back to help the others maid to prepare a dinner.

 

After you prepare the dinner you went home and since it’s already late,you choose to take a taxi than bus because is dangerous for girl walk home alone at this time.When you walk for looking a taxi there’re are 2-3 drunk man come to you,you got scared and run away but they’re chasing you until you end up on dead way.You hope someone help you get away from them.

 When one of three man come closer,you watch there’s someone punch him from back.He’s L.Joe,after he beat up that man he glare to others man and they’re take they friend to run away from him.Your feet is trembling because you’re scared to them,he hug you to make you feel calm.*He safe me..i’m see a different  L.Joe..the boy who like bullied me now protect me from a dangerous..i don’t believe it..but i’m very thankful to him*

 

“Hey..Are you okay? Are they do something to you?” He asked

“Yes,,i..i’m..okay..No..they..don’t”

“Now you’re safe because i will be with you..I’ll take you to your home since it’s already late”

“Ne..gomawo”

“No problem Cutie Pie” He kissed you on cheek ,you give him a smile.

You walk to your homw with him,he grab your hands and keep smile at you when you talk to him.Whe you reach home you wave to him and say goodbye,he come to you and suddenly kiss your forehead,you just shocked he kiss you on forehead.It’s the 4th or 5th time you think.He whisper to you ‘i like you my maid’ and he leave you.

*What is he saying?he like me?what?! oh no..it isn’t right..that just my halusination..wake up from your drem Soo Eun!!!*

You walk to your room take a shower and look at your phone.there is 10 message and 25 calls.You check ne by one,It’s all from your boyfriend Ji Hoon,he worried about you.

‘Where are you now jagiya?’

‘Do you angry to me?’

‘There is something happen to you’

‘Please reply my text and pick up my call jagiya~’

You call him back..beep..beep..beep..

“Jagiya!!”

“Ne?”

“Where are you?”

“at home..what’s wrong?”

“I’ve been call you but you didn’t pick up my calls..i’m worried you know?!”

“Okay..okay..mianhe Hoonie ah..i’m just bussy with my work..so i can’t pick up your call”

“Okay..i will forget about this but tommorow you must go to my house..arrasso?”

“Ah..ne..but you’ve chicken pox now..”

“It’s okay now i feel better..You’ve been exposed a chicken pox when you in elementary school right?”

“Ah yeah..i’ve..okay i will come to your house tommorow..i will call my boss so he can let me have a rest day..”

“Nah..that’s my girl..see you tommorow baby..*smooch love you”

“hahaha..love you too my baby boy”

Peep..

“Huaaaahhh what a big day,i’m very tired today..okay it’s time to me to sleep..good night world..” you said to yourself

 

 

NEXT DAY...

 

You wake up and take a shower,change your clothes and ready to go to Ji Hoon’s house.When you reach his house,you greeted by his mother

“Welcome So Eun ah..long time no see you..” She smile and hug you,she already admit you as her daughter.

“Ne eomonie..where is Ji Hoon now?” You hug her back and ask where is Ji Hoon now

“He’s in his room just take a rest..Come see him,he miss you so much..hahah..”

“Ne.." you feel that your cheek burning turn to red

You went to his room,it have been 2 years you didn’t went to his house.You feel like its your second home.

“Ji Hoon ah~” You knock the door and call him

“Come in baby girl”

When you open the door he’s laying on bed,you walk to him and give him a smile.

“Baby boy~” You pinch his cheek

“Ya stop it if you don’t make my chicken pox rapture”

“Oppsss..okay..sorry”

 

Continue..