Chapter 33

I'm just nerd and....HIS MAID??!!! but he fell in love to me because he know my real identity

CHAPTER 33

 

So Eun's POV

Where is he? ughhh..that guy!!! why is he take a long time to take an order == oww it's make me bored.

"Cutie Pie!!!! mian"

"Huh!! you make me wait for 30 minutes you know..and it's so bored to wait you alone.."

"Omo~! sorry my baby boo..i have to go to the rest room after take an order..heheh.."

"Ya ya ya..whatever do you say.."

"Nah..that's my baby boo :D" he pinch my cheek

"That's hurt..grrr.." I touched my cheek

"Aww..mian..because you're so cute~!"

"Ewww.."

 

L.Joe's POV

I want to give this necklace to her after we reach her house.

"Baby girl~..do you want to go to the curch in Myeongdong?"

"Hmmm..that's good idea..i heard that curch is beautifull..kaja.."

We walk to the curch in Myeongdong,that place is so beautifull.

"Hmmm..do you know that a couple who come to this curch will be together forever..?"

"I don't know..jeongmal?"

"Yup..hmm..L.Joe ah?"

"Ne?"

"If someone who you love is do something bad at your back,what do you do?"

"I will break with her and look for someone who really love me for real..waeyo?"

"Ani..just asking.."

 

So Eun's POV

I think L.Joe is right,i have to break with Ji Hoon.I have to looked for someone who love me for real than keep this relationship for nothing.

"L.Joe?"

"Huh?"

"I'm already tired..can we just go to home?"

"Ne..as you wish my princess.."

I think L.Joe is the right man for me than Ji Hoon..He is so kind to me..he love me too..but is it the right choice for me?

"Cutie pie? hey..! do you hear me?"

"Ah..ne?"

"We already arrived at your house now.."

"Oh..yeah..gomawo L.Joe for today ^^ " I smile to him and kiss his cheek,He looked shock after i kissed his cheek,that really cute awww.

"N..Ne.."

"I will go to my home now..see you tommorow.."

"Yeah..e..eh..So Eun ah!!!"

"Wae?"

"I want to give you something.."

"You want to give me what?"

"Close your eyes..please?"

"Okay..okay.."

I felt he put like necklace on my neck,when i opened my eyes there is a beautifull necklace with silver teddy bear on it.

"It..it's so beautifull!!! Gomawo L.Joe!!! i love you!!! hehehe" *W..wait!! i said what?? i love him??!!! Oh Noooo!!!*

"Love you too Cutie Pie!!! ^^ Good night!! see you tommorow at my house.."

"A..ne..good night" I blushed and run to my house..aw..that's so embarrassing..

 

Continue..

update!!!! hehe..So Eun said that she love L.Joe?! Awww..that's cute!!!

what will happen in next chapter????? is Ji Hoon will be tell So Eun that he likes another girl?? or So Eun will tell that she don't love him??

wait for the next chapter!!! we will update again soon ^^

thanks for all readers!!!

comment and subscribe!!! :D

-jack_joeL8-