Chapter 3

I'm just nerd and....HIS MAID??!!! but he fell in love to me because he know my real identity

Next day..it's saturday so you have a free day..

“Okay,today is my first day as a maid,i hope Mr.Lee and his family are nice to me..hwaiting!!” You said to yourself while get ready .You wear casual t-shirt and skinny jeans,after you get ready for work you say goodbye to your mom and dad and kiss them.As usually you take a bus near your house,on the way to Mr.Lee's house you check the address for making sure that you are in the right way.
"hmm..okay..this is the right way.." You look around and search a house numbered 80,you ask to someone around.Finally you reach the right house,it's a big white house.*wow~this the big house i ever seen,definitely this is a rich family..okay it's time to work* You knock the door.Knock..knock..knock..someone open the door..

"Hello,Who are you miss?" the maid talk to you

"Eh..Hello..it's Kim So Eun who apply a job as maid"

"Ah..So Eun-shi,come in Mr.Lee wait for you,He's want to talk to you before you work"

"Ne.." You follow the maid form the back and you enter the room,it's looks fancy with carvingson the wall and there is a white coloured luxury sofa.

"Kim So Eun-shi??"

"Ne.." You bowed to Mr.Leeand his wife

"You looks very young..Are you sure for apply this job?" He ask you with serious voice

"Ne,sir.."

"hmm..Okay..how old are you?"

"I'm 17"

"You have a same age with my son"

You just bowed and look your hands.

 

=Skip the interview and start to work as maid,You have a part time job because you're still a student=

You help the maid wash dishes,and cleaning rooms.It’s time to you to clean the room of Mr.Lee’s  son,you go upstairs and walk to the door near  the stairs.When you enter the room,it’s very neat and coordinated for boys room,you look around and find some photos*Aww..who is this cute boy?!* .Suddenly you heard someone open the door,you shocked and immediately acting cleans up.

“YA~ Who’re you? What are you doing in my room?” someone shout to you.

“Eh..i’m So Eun,your new maid..”You bowed to him and still didn’t see him.

“So Eun??realy??Kim So Eun the nerd girl? Hehhh..are you crazy?” he smirk to you

You shocked when you hear he say you nerd*Omo!! How’s he know about me?..aishhh..i’m in trouble!! NOOOOO*

“YA!! Look at me now!!” He yelled

“I don’t want..”

“YAAAA!!!” He come closer  to you and raise your chin up.”You’re not the nerd girl in my school,i think before you are her”

*What the..?? Why is he didn’t  regognize me? But thanks God he didn’t know me* You release his hand from your chin,bowed to him and back to your work.

“YA!! Come back here,i Ihave notfinishedtalking to you!!”

You stop walk and turn around to him.”Sorry i have to work again Byunghun-shi”

“How’s you know my real name? Are we know each other before?” He show a confused face to you

“No,I know your name from your parents.” You bowed and come out from his room.*Hufftt..Luckily i don’t wear my glasses so he didn’t know me..Why is he nice to real me than the nerd girl?!Aish he is just nice to pretty girl*

 

Continue..

 

==================================================================================

Hello everyone,how's my story?? it's good?? I hope you guys like my strory

comment and subscribe please ;)

thank you to iceprincess_ljjang marxpchar entertaemint Orangepandas xtine970506 maria693 foreverkjy