Chapter 16

I'm just nerd and....HIS MAID??!!! but he fell in love to me because he know my real identity

CHAPTER  16

 

When you open your eyes you remembered about Ji Hoon,you quickly check your phone and there isn't any message from him.

Because you worried about him you ask for went home and take a holiday for one day to his parents and they give you permission.You take a bus and went home to have a wash and change clothes.

After take a shower and change clothes you take a taxi to Ji Hoon's house,when you arrived there aren't anyone in the house.In panic you call your parents and ask where is Ji Hoon and his parents since your parents is close to his parents.

"Omma?"

"Ne So Eun?"

"Do you know where is Ji Hoon and his parents go?"

"Oh..I'm forgot to tell that he and his parents is went to Japan for 1 years because there's something important that must be resolved..why?"

"Oh..aniyo..just ask omma..Do you know the number of him or his parents in japan?"

"Euh..yeah..it's +81********** "

"Oh..ok omma..kamsahamnida for the info..annyeong"

"Ne..annyeong"

-----------------

 

You call the number and wait for answer.

Beep..Beep..Beep..

"Hello?" *Finally he answer! Miss him so much*

"Hello..Hoonie ah?"

"Ah..Jagiya..mian for didn't tell you about i and my fams are went to japan for 1 years"

"It's okay..but i miss you so much..hiks..hiks.." Your eyes start watery

"Omo~ My Jagiya is crying..mianhe..i miss you too..i promised i will be there to be with you when i have a holiday.."

"B..Bu..t..Wh..when?"

"Hmm..around 1 month?"

"N..Next..mmm..month?"

"Yeah jagiya..next month i will went back to korea to meet you.."

"Ah..Y..yeah.."

"Cheer you up jagiya!! SARANGHAE!!!"

"Ok..Sarang..hae.."

 Suddenly the conversation is end because it's international service.You feel calm down after hear his voice,and smile because you happy.

 

Continue..

 

=========================================================================

UPDATED!!! :D how's this chapter??