Chapter 9

I'm just nerd and....HIS MAID??!!! but he fell in love to me because he know my real identity

CHAPTER 9

 

“Hmm..i’m tired i wanna sleep again...”

You shook him again and pull the blanket. “Ya!! You have to eat your dinner and medicine..do you want to recover,don’t you?”

“Yes,i want..but can you feed me?”

“Tsk..you’re not a baby L.Joe”

“It’s okay if you don’t want to feed me So Eun ah~..but i will not ate that..” He whine to you with some cute act.

“Omg..alright i will feed you,you big baby”

“hahaha..finally..” he wink to you

You sit near him and start to feed the BIG BABY “Ahhhh..Open your mouth you big baby”

“Ya! Stop call me big baby or you will regret it” He ate the poridge until finished and now you give him the medicine,but he grab your both hands and his face just an inch from yours.

“Feed me the medicine with your mouth sweety”

“YA!! PLEASE STOP IT..I DON’T LIKE IT L.JOE!!”

“Come on sweety~ i will drink the medicine if you give me with your mouth”

“Don’t want!!”

“You must babe” He put the tablet on your mouth you just close your eyes and he lean his lips agains yours and you can feel his soft lips on yours,you feel good,After 1 minutes he breaks the kiss and drink water cause he drink the medicine.

“It’s sweet..i like it” He his lips and wink to you.

You get shocked *It’s feels weird but i..like..it..OMO! SO EUN YOU’RE HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!WAKE UP!!*

“Someone enjoy it~” You shocked hear him like that and you hit his arm but he pull you into a hug,you try to release it but he keep hug you tightly,finally you bite his arm.

“YA!! YOU!!! AISH~” He scream to you and you just stuck out your tongue and ran away from his room,he chase you until you fell on the floor because the floor is wet.

He grab your waist ,you just close your eyes.

“So Eun ah,are you okay?”

“Ah..ne..gomawo”

“It’s okay i will do anything for you”

You just look at down and say thanks and smile to him,he smile back to you,your face gets blush turns to red.

 “Cute~” He pinch your cheek and leave you alone

“What is he doing to me?” You ask yourself and walk away from the room and get ready went home.

 

At Home..

You take your phone and sent a text to Ji Hoon

-Hoonie ah..how’s your feel now?

 From : Jagiya <3

 

-I’m better now jagiya..i’ll be back for 2 weeks..you still awake?

 From : Hoonie <3

 

-Yup..i’m still awake..if i sleep now how can i sent you a text..babo ya~ Go have a rest now..saranghae :*

From : Jagiya <3  

 

-Hahah..just kidding Jokay i’ll sleep now..you too..keukeukeu..saranghae :*

 From : Hoonie <3

 

Continue..


==========================================================================

Update!!! :D

sorry this chapter is kinda short,because tommorow i have 2 exam,so i've to study :)

how's my stroy anyway?? is it good?? I hope you guys like it

comment please