Chapter 8

I'm just nerd and....HIS MAID??!!! but he fell in love to me because he know my real identity

CHAPTER 8

 

You started your class,you’re worried that Ji Hoon absent today.*Why’s he absent today? Is she sick? But i saw him yesterday with healthy boday ==a*

“Ms.Kim So Eun do you understand what am i told you before?”

“Ah? Nnn..ne?”

“Please pay attention to me and stop day dreaming in my class,arrasso So Eun-shi?”

“Ne..” You feel so embrassing in front of your classmate.

 

PS: you started use contact lens and change your image ‘nerd girl’ because from now you become L.Joe’s fake girlfriend and you’re a real girlfriend of Ji Hoon.

 

It’s time to have a break you just sit on your seat in your class,suddenly someone grab you and pull you,it’s L.Joe!!

“Ya~ Cutie Pie,Are you remember that we’re now a couple?”

“Ah..Ne..” *Omg~why i forgot about it? How if Ji Hoon notice it? Babo!!!*

“Ya,Cutie Pie,why you just stay like that? It’s time to have a lunch and make someone jealous” He talk to you

“Oh..It’s okay..let’s go then” You just followed him from behind but he grab your wristh and pull you closer to him.

“L.Joe stop it,i don’t want everyone look at us”

“Tsk..you babo ya,are you remember what i say to you yesterday?

“Ha?about what?”

“I’m make you to be my fake girlfriend for make someone jealous right?”

“Ah..yes..that’s right..”

“Nah..okay we will start from now on..just act as a normal couple..ok?”

“ok”

You passed many people that stare to you and L.Joe,they wishper to each other you confident that they talk about you ‘THE NERD GIRL WHO BECOME A PRINCESS AND BE L.JOE’S GIRL’

‘Can you believe L.Joe’s girlfriend is the nerd girl in our school?’ Someone wishper to her friend

‘No..i can’t believe it..Is she have a plastic surgery?’

‘It can be..eh..sssttttt..if L.Joe heard about this we can be in troubled’

You started to crying but L.Joe’s hands wipe your tears and put his hands to your cheeks and he glare to people who make you crying with their bad comment.

He hug you tightly and try to calm down you,he drag you to the roof

“Cutie Pie,stop crying now..i promised i will give them a lesson” He patted your back

“It’s...It’s..ok..”

“No..it isn’t ok,by the way are you the nerd girl that i‘ve been bullied you in this year during break time? Please tell me..I heard about that from your classmate..why you hide your real identity?You have a beautifull face if you didn’t wear your glasses and act like a nerd you know”

You shocked after hearing that he notice that you’re the nerd girl that he bullied.You just scared that he can do anything to you.

“So Eun ah..please tell me the truth,i will not bullied you and do anything bad to you anymore..trust me..”

You just noded and distance from him step by step,but he walk closer to you and make your heart jump..bump..bump..bump..

“So Eun ah..i will protect you and be your friend..ok?”

You didn’t believe it someone who bullied you now change to someone who wants to protect you.Anything you can do is nod and nod.

“Ok then..i will leave now..see you in my house my maid” He said and waved to you

“Ne..Eh..L.Joe!!”

“Yea?”

“Gomawoyo for everything”

“Ne..no problem,since we’re friend now”

“Oh..yeah..”You smiled to him and he smiled back to you

 

After school..

You walk out from class and grab your phone and dial a number..

Beep..beep..beep..beep..beep..

“Hello?”

“Hello Hoonie ah”

“Ah..jagiya..what’s up?”

“I’m worry about you,why are you absent today?”

“Oh..mian..i had chicken pox,so i can’t go to school form 3-4 weeks..”

“Realy? Why so suddenly? TT-TT I miss you Hoonie ah”

“haha..i don’t know..miss you too,but we’re already meet yesterday..that’s not enough ha?”

“Yea..that’s not enough for your girlfriend..keukeukeu”

“If you want to meet me,come to my house now”

“Ya,you had chicken pox now,how i can be around you?! It’s same that i will had chicken pox too”

“Hahahah..i’m just kidding..hmm..i need to rest now..i’ll call you later after i wake up..jagiya saranghae~”

“Hahaha..i know that..nadu saranghae~”

 

*Okay..it’s time to work in DEVIL’s house ==*

 

 

At L.Joe’s house..

“Ahjumma..Can i help you with the dish?”

“Oh..it’s okay..you just come upstairs and wake up young master,it’s time to him eat his dinner and a medicine”

“Is He sick?”

“Yes..i think he got tired and got a cold”

“Ne..arrasso,i will wake up him” You walk to the stairs and the ahjumma call you

“So Eun-shi,i’m forgot to ask you to take this porridge and the medicine for young master”

“Oh yeah..i will take it to his room”

You nod to the ahjummas and continue to walk to his room.When you opened the door you look he’s still sleep on his bed,you put the porridge and the medicine on the small table near the bed.You shook his body and call his name.

“L.Joe ah..ya..wake up..”

He’s still sleep and you try again to wake him up.You pinch his cheek and finally he wake up.

“hmmm..”

“Ya..it’s time to you to have a dinner”

 

 

Continue..

=======================================================

comment and subsribe please :D