Chapter 10

I'm just nerd and....HIS MAID??!!! but he fell in love to me because he know my real identity

CHAPTER 10

When you wake up,you look at the clock it’s 9 am you jump out from bed go to wash and get ready for school.When you go down stairs your mother laugh to you because you think it’s school day but now is a summer holiday,it start from today so you just pick to work than just stay at home.You take a bus and go to L.Joe’s house as usual you worked as maid,cleaning the room,wash the dishes and many more.

“So Eun shi..can you take this cookies and lemon tea to me? There’re young master’s friends in his room..it’s the snacks for them..please take it to they” The head maid order you to take the snacks for L.Joe and his friends.You just take the order and come to upstairs,you knock the door and enter the room.

“Excuse me,i’m just bring the snack for you guys..” You talk to they

“Gomawo So Eun ah” CAP say to you

“Gomawoyo noona,i can call you noona right?” Changjo and Ricky said

“Yes,you can” you answered

“Okay noona” They come to you and give you a hug,you smile and hug them back,L.Joe stare to you give the maknae glare and then come closer to you,

 “YA!! Stop hug her!!” L.Joe yell to the maknae and break your hug from them.You confused why did he act like that.

“Ya Hyung! Why you yell to us? Are you jealous?” Ricky ask to L.Joe

“Ah..anniya..just kidding..hahaha..” He said *Omg~ what the hell the maknae said like that,but yes that’s true i’m jealous because she hug them*

“Are you sure hyung? I can see that you jealous..hahaha..our young master like his maid!!!” Changjo and run away before L.Joe hit him.

“Aish!!! You maknae!! If i got you,you will die!!” He yell

“Stop it!! You guys just like a children!!” You shout to them with angry face.

“Yea you’re right So Eun ah..they are always  like children” CAP the leader of this group said to you.

“Hyung!! Why you say like that?” L.Joe and the maknae complain what CAP say before.

“Hahaha..” You just laugh

“YA CUTIE PIE!! WHY YOU LAUGH??!! IS IT FUNNY HAH?” L.Joe yell and come to you,he hold you and push you to the bed and pin your hands you just close your eyes and turn your face to the right.His face just an inch from yours,suddenly you hear he wishper to you ‘I Love kiss your lips,it’s taste sweet i like it so much’ he smirk at you and you just freeze at that pose.Suddenly he open his hand that pin your hands and he laugh out loud.You get confused after what he does to you.

“Ya..i won’t do anything to you you little girl..hahah..look at your tiny body..it isn’t my type”

“YA!! What are you talking about??!!”

You hit him on the head and walk out from his room,but he caught you and pull you over to him.He take his hand to your face and kiss you on lips,you can feel the passion in his kiss you kiss him back,he your bottom lips.It’s feel like there’s electiric shock that spread troughout the body.You break the kiss and push his chest,you just turn around and run away.*What the hell is he doing to me?Why i’m just accept his kiss without dodge it?!! Ah jinjca!! I think i’m crazy because him!!!NOOOO!!*

“Tsk..She didn’t ignore it right..she likes it too i know it Cutie Pie..you can’t ignore my kiss”He talk to himself.

You touch your lips and flashback what is happening to you,you just feel sad that he stole the kiss from you.

Ring..ring..ring...Your phone is ringing,you look at the ID it’s Ji Hoon,You answered the call

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Jagiya~ Where are you now?”

“Emmm..at my work place..what’s wrong?”

“Anni..i just want to hear your voice..miss you jagiya~~”

“heuheuheu..Miss you too Hoonie”

“Ya! Call me jagiya not Hoonie..Arrasso?”

“Ne..arrasso jagiya”

“Nah..its better now”

“Hahaha..What are you doing now?”

“Hmm..just calling my lovely girlfriend..you?”

“Same with you..just calling my boyfriend who act like big baby”

“Ya..what you say?Big baby? That’s you baby girl not me”

 

Continue...

 

===============================================================================

I know it's short but i hope you enjoy this chapter :)

comment and subsribe :D