Chapter 1

I'm just nerd and....HIS MAID??!!! but he fell in love to me because he know my real identity

You wake up at 7.30 , that mean you will be late to go to school today.You run to your bathroom and have a quick wash if you didn't want to be late. After have wash and have a breakfast you run to bus station near your home.You peek your watch and it show 7.50. When the bus stop you run off to your class,suddenly you bump into someone,because you in hurry you just apologize and still run to your class.When you reach your class you think you late but luckily your teacher didn't show up. "aigo~this is my lucky day,thanks God" .

You sit where you usually sit with your childhood friend,Ji Hoon.Your friend since kindergarden, you doe is kind and have a handsome face,you like him as a friend.

"annyeong eunie ya~"

"hi hoonie" you reply and smile to him

"hey,why you look so tired?"

"it's okay"

"YA~tell me why?" he shout to you with worried face

"I'm.........."

Before you answer his question your teacher come in to your class.Your first subject is English,your favourite subject beside art.

"okay,today we will learn about tenses,you guys already know about it right?" your teacher said

"YES!!!!!"

Your teacher explain again about tenses,what tenses is and explain how to use tenses. You listen to all the lessons taught by the teacher and write everything was said by teacher.

 

=SKIP the lesson until lunch=

finally break time...

"YA!! KIM SO EUN!!!" someone shout to you

"hmmm..ne?"

"Yaaaaaaaaaaa~ wake up!" Ji Hoon shook your body

"ok..ok..wae?"

"It's time to lunch you pabo! come on go to have a lunch with me"

"ok.."

When you walk to canteen you feel someone glared at you,you feel uncomfortable and then you choose to walk faster

Suddenly someone grab your wrist from behind,you get shock and scared if that person will bother you like yesterday.

But you release the grip and run away.

*hufff..finally i escaped from the devil* you said in your heart.

"Kim So Eun My Sweety~ where are you?"

You heard someone called your name.You afraid if that person is L.Joe,someone who bullied you yesterday.You steal a glance from the door and you look the blonde men leaning agains wall. He saw you peek behind the door and he run to to you and grab your wrist and pull you to him.

 

continue...