Eight

Inheritor kids

 

                     Chapter eight 
 
 
 
"OMO! Is kryber back?!" 
"Oh gosh no there goes my amber" 
 
It was back to the usual scene of amber and krystal coming to school together. Getting out off the car, amber holding bag for krystal, both of them intertwining their fingers while smiling to one another. Amber walked krystal to her class first in the first level before going up to her class in the third level. 
 
"Goodbye baby" krystal leaned forward to kiss amber on the cheeks when they were already outside Krystal's class. 
"See you during lunch princess" amber hold Krystal head and kissed her on the forehead. 
 
Krystal went into the class and sat down. Her classmates were standing right at the window looking at the couple. 
 
"Pfttss.. Krystal!" One of her classmate calling for her attention
Krystal turned to look at her classmate "yes?" 
 
"Are you back with amber 'oppa'?" 
 
Krystal just blushed and nodded
 
The whole class seems to be very interested with amber's news. As usual, they were in the first year and amber has already been a popular figure in school. The first year girls were were mostly the fangirls of amber Liu. Even through amber is a girl, they always chant and chant her as oppa. Since amber has been really handsome even some guys can't be compared to her.
 
Amber ended her school lesson and went on with her usual basketball training. She reached early and she sat on the bench holding onto her iPad. She's checking her stocks again. 
"Hey amber!" Kris pat on her shoulder "what are you doing?" 
 
"Oh as usual.. Checking stocks" 
 
Kris has been following amber playing stocks too since the Kim corporation has been one of the best too in their business. 
"Hey is there any tips for me?" Kris winked at amber asking for tips on which other stock company can help him to earn some money. 
 
"I've checked quite a few. I'll send the details to you after training" 
 
"Ambro, you're the best!" Kris bear hug amber. 
 
"Am, err are you back with krystal?" 
 
"Yup we kinda settle things out. Why?"
 
Kris sighed and said "it's my sis. Jiwon has been crying for days already"
 
"Crying?" Amber raised her brow "what's link to me and krystal?" 
 
"Oh gosh amber you're so talented and smart in studyin and business but when it comes to love you're really stupid!" Which earn a smack on amber's head. 
 
Their conversation was being cut off by amber's phone. 
*RING* it was from her sis, Tiffany 
 
"Sup! What's up sis?" Amber greeted back
"Oh berber, can you come home now?" 
"Why? I'm about to start basketball training" 
"Skip it. We need to fetch our cousin from airport now"
"Huh? She's coming back today?!"
"Yes.. Ber hurry and come home" 
 
They hung up the conversation. Amber told kris to let the coach know that she wouldn't be able to attend training today. 
 
Amber hurriedly took her bag and head to the carpark to get her car. 
"Amber!" It was krystal 
"Oh hi baby!"amber greeted back and kiss her on the cheek
"Am, where are you going? You seems to be in a rush" krystal looked at amber who was wearing her basketball jersey. 
 "Oh I need to fetch tiff and head to the airport to fetch my cousin whom just came back from states" amber fishing out the car key. 
"Oh okay. Drive safely baby. Text me later" krystal kissed her and head to find her friends.
 
 
 
"Yah. Berber, can you walk faster?!" Tiffany dragging amber around the airport. 
"Ya liu miyoung, stop grabbing me so tight will you!!" Finally Tiffany loosen her grip. 
Tiffany and amber are waiting for their cousin at the departure area. 
A girl wearing tight fit jeans, black leather jacket as well as a pair of sunglass dragging her bag along with her. Her fashion sense and figure has attracted many other passengers whom has walked past. 
 
 
 
"Jiyeon!!!!!!" Tiffany shouted and wave madly. 
"Ya sisss stop it! It's so embarrassing" amber whispered and pull down Tiffany's arm which are up in the air waving. 
"Tiff unnie!!" The girl take off her sunglasses. 
As usual the sunglasses has been blocking and covering how pretty and beautiful she is. Her flawless white skin with well defined jawlines topping up with her sharp makeup stress even about her mesmerizing eyes.
They both hugged each other. 
"I missed you so much jiyeon!" Tiffany exclaimed 
"I miss you too unnie!" Jiyeon said
Both of them finally broke the long cousinly hug. 
"Yah my llamaber liu!!" Jiyeon shouted and ran to hug amber. Amber nearly fell as the impact was really great.
"Yah park jiyeon you nearly made me fall !" Amber said 
"Ber ber ber, I miss you so so so so much" jiyeon pouted. 
Amber ruffled her hair and smiled "me too lil dinosaur."
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aish.. Why hasn't amber replied to my texts? Where is she now exactly..
 
To: amber 
Baby, why ain't you replying your princess? I missed you ): 
 
Amber didn't check her phone the whole time ever since her cousin just arrived. They went to put her stuffs at the liu's mansion first before going out. Amber and jiyeon went to theme park and had dinner together. Playing like how they usually do when they were younger. 
They just had their dinner and they were heading for some ice cream. 
"Hey jiyeon wait here first" amber walked across the streets. She was actually helping an old lady to cross the road even through the old lady has a walking stick. 
 
 
'Amber is like before that kind and helpful. I really did made a right choice to come back to korea. Amber had always appear in my mind even through we got separated as we got older. I still like her. I'm not sure if I love her but she's the only one who has ever made me feel this way. In states, alot of boys wanted to get me to be their girlfriends but I always use them to compare to amber. End up I realized they ain't even comparable to her. I ended my studies there and brainwashed my parents to send me to study in korea with my cousins instead. But one problem is does amber has a girlfriend? Please don't let her have one. ' 
 
Amber and jiyeon finally reached the Liu mansion. Jiyeon will be temporary staying at the liu's house. 
Amber fish out her phone after she took a long warm relaxing bath. "Oh " she totally forgot about her girlfriend whom had been spamming her with text messages.
 
To: princess 
Sorry princess, I'm busy catching up with my cousin. Meet you tomorrow in school okay? And I'm sorry I can't fetch you in the morning.
 
 
"Geez.. Whose her cousin? Is her cousin that important than me, her girlfriend??" Krystal lying on the bed feeling annoyed not doing anything.
 
 
 
 
 
"Ambie, you are you texting HUH?" Jiyeon asked. Amber can feel her cousin feeling jealous. 
"Haha my special one" amber teased. 
"Yah. Your special one is me. ONLY ME!" Jiyeon pouted 
"Childish kid" amber pinch jiyeon's nose slightly.
 
"Amber, I've just asked uncle liu to register me into your school!" Jiyeon exclaimed when the email of her being enrolled. 
Amber chuckled and rolled her eyes at how her cousin jumping of joy celebrating.
"Jiyeon, you look even more dork then me!"