Fourteen

Inheritor kids

                    Chapter 14

 
 
 
 
"amber! Wake up! Baby." Krystal gently shook the lying body on the long bench in the school garden. 
 
 
 
"hmm.." amber groaned Abit and slowly opened her eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness from the surrounding. Rubbing her eyes cutely like a little kid while yawning with wide open. 
 
 
"baby?" Krystal sat beside her
 
Amber still stretching her aching body from sleeping on the hard surface for a while    "hmm?"
 
 
"why did you come out that fast? Handing up your paper within just one hour? You know that paper was set for 2 and a half hours right?" Krystal looked at her 'boyfriend'
 
 
"what?! Don't look at me like this. I finish and just handed it up? As simple as that." 
 
 
"you didn't even bother to check your answers again? What if you calculated something wrong? Read something wrong?" Krystal replied back. 
 
 
"no worries. It will be fine. Besides I need more sleep.." amber yawned again. 
 
 
 
Krystal raised her bows. She knows usually doing exam periods amber doesn't stay up late to burn midnight oil to revise unlike her. But why is her girlfriend still this tired? Yawning non stop. 
 
 
Krystal was about to open but someone cut her 
 
 
"yah amber! Why are you still in school?! Go home and get a nap!" both Krystal and amber turn to the voice .
 
 
It was jiyeon. Amber's cousin. (whom still crush on her)
 
 
Krystal eyed that pretty girl 
 
 
Amber shouted back from the distance since they were quite far away. 
 
 
"it's all your fault! Yes I'm going home to sleep soon!" amber shouted to her before jiyeon left.
 
 
Krystal turned around to eye her boyfriend. "what did you do last night? That made you so tired" she said in a cold and monotone manner. 
 
 
Amber gulped seeing how the temperature turns negative. It's freezing. 
 
 
"helping jiyeon to revise" she said while scratching the back of her neck. The way she is when she's nervous or scared. 
 
 
"since when you're this kind? To even sacrifice your precious sleep huh?" Krystal said obviously in a very jealous tone.
She remembers the incident about her begging amber for help on her math homework. Amber doesn't even bother only after agreeing the deal of kissing. 
 
 
"grandma told me to help if not she would have shove a bowl of rice into my mouth" amber pouted with her tired face. Since she isn't used to staying awake through the night. 
 
 
She sigh and thought of how poor thing her little 'boy' will be. Then she caressed the latter's cheeks gently leaning in to give a soft peck. 
 
 
" you want to go home now? And get some rest?"  she asked gently. 
 
Amber shook her head like a kid "nope it's fine. Let's get some of your favourite mango ice cream first" 
 
 
Krystal was really touched even though her boyfriend seems so cold and doesn't really cares to help others but she's still thoughtful as her 'boyfriend' 
 
 
"you never know how important you are to me" amber stared into her princess's eyes. 
 
"Am.." Krystal seems shocked about the confession. The sudden sweetness. 
 
"you know I don really know how to express my feelings well. I will keep trying " amber gave a warm smile. 
 
Krystal nodded and pull the latter over for a hug burying her head into Amber's neck as she's trying to hide her blushing red face.