Eleven

Inheritor kids

Chapter eleven 

 
 
"amber, that's the way. Goodjob try to turn and jump higher!" coach shouted at the team captain-amber who was doing some training drills with the rest. 
 
Amber turned to her coach and smiled and nodded and continue training. 
Little did amber know that she has been watched throughout the whole training by a old lady with a butler standing beside her holding onto a brown paper bag filled with food. 
 
The old lady smiled gently while having her eyes on her granddaughter who was so focused on her training. Looking at her granddaughter who looked even more determined by her coach's encouraging words to improve on her court movement. 
 
Jiyeon just ended her lesson and she was heading to the indoor basketball court to find amber to go home together or even have a short tea break together at the nearby cafe to spend time with her. She opened the door slightly to find two figures blocking the entrance of the indoor hall. From behind she recognised the two figure. It was her grandma Liu and butler. 
"grandma!!" jiyeon squealed slightly and the figure turned and jiyeon ran to give a hug. 
After they broke the hug, grandma smiled and patted on jiyeon's head
"oh why is my jiyeonnie~ here?" 
 
"oh grandma, I just ended my class. I wanted to come and find Amber to go home together after her training ends." 
then jiyeon noticed the brown paper bag which was being held by the butler. 
 
She raised her brows, "grandma, what's in the paperbag?" 
Grandma Liu chuckled and replied "it's for baby dino. I know she's having her training now and she might get hungry. Since its been long I've watch her played basketball so why not come and watch " 
 
Jiyeon pouted cutely at her grandma. "grandma, what about me? Why didn't you watch your jiyeonnie dance?" she said in a slightly jealous tone. 
Grandma chuckled at how her granddaughter was getting all jealous for her attention. 
"there's a lot of food. You can share with ambie later on. Can grandma promise I will find one day to watch you dance okay?" 
 
Jiyeon changed into a brighter face and nodded happily before settling on a long bench with her grandma while watching amber training in one corner. 
 
Amber and her teammates ended the intensive training and head to the players bench to sit down and grab some drinks and towels to wipe their sweat. 
"hey ber, isnt that grandma Liu and jiyeon?" woobin said while looking at their direction. 
Amber turned and see grandma and jiyeon waving happily at her. She stood up and wave. Then she hurriedly pack her bag and bide bye to her coach and teammates. 
 
"Grandma!" amber shouted and ran over to her. Grandma smiled and pat on Amber's head. 
"grandma, why are you here with jiyeon?" amber asked with a raised brow. 
Grandma raised her hand which was holding a brown paperbag "here to deliver some food for my baby llama" 
Amber smiled "grandma you knows my stomach well enough." 
Then the amber pulled grandma and jiyeon along with their butler to the basketball player's room. They settled on the sofa and grandma start pulling out the food containers in the brown paperbag and slowly one by one open the container. 
There's salad, steaks and rice. Amber's eyes widened upon the steaks. 
"I will eat well grandma!!" she exclaimed and start picking up the fork and putting the small pieces of beef into . 
"it's good grandma!" amber said with still filled with beef. 
"yah, Am you're not suppose to finish them all! Feed me some!" jiyeon pouted and opened with her finger pointing it asking amber to feed her. 
Amber took a spoon and dig a big spoon of rice and push it into jiyeon's mouth. 
"yah! Ber why are you feeding me rice only? I want beef!" 
"you know how much I hate rice and since you want to eat something. I will be kindly glad to give you my rice" amber stick her tongue out. 
 
"yah baby llama. Feed jiyeonnie some beef and you should eat your rice! You need lots of carbo" grandma scolded amber. 
"grandma, why?! Can I don't eat rice please please please?" amber start whining. 
Grandma knew that amber will always react like this whenever she's asked to eat rice. She doesn't really like rice since she's has been living in america for a long time whom always rely on bread for carbo instead.
Grandma Liu sighed and start nagging at amber again " you better finish all the rice in the container if not I'm gonna force you to finish a big bowl of rice everyday after your training ends."
Amber widened her eyes"what everyday?!! Grandma you can't do this to me" she pouted. 
In the end, amber obeyed grandma liu's words and finish up the rice in the container.
 
"grandma why is there an empty container with no food inside?" amber asked. 
 
Grandma just chuckled and said "I gave it to a cute girl amber." 
 
Flashback 
Grandma Liu and butler walked out from the school's carpark to head to the indoor basketball court. 
"sorry madam Liu, I've forgotten to talk my phone in the car." butler who was carrying two brown bags. 
"it's okay. Go back and take. Left the two bags of food to me." 
Butler nodded and handed her the two bags. 
 
"Aaaahhh!....." grandma Liu tripped over a rock but then a hand grabbed her and hold her preventing her from falling. 
"erm madam are you alright?" grandma looked up and only to see a pretty girl with a long black jet hair with really beautiful sharp face features with a pair of cold sharp eyes. 
"thanks for your concern. I'm fine. Thanks" grandma Liu smiled back. 
"okay since you're fine. I will get going "the girl smiled back shyly. 
"hey girl, wait!" grandma called her back and handed her one of the brown paperbag. 
The girl looked confused 
Grandma answered her unheard thought "it's a slice of mango cake I made. It's to thank you for help me girl. Make sure you eat them alright? What's your name?" 
 
"thanks grandma. Mango are my favourite. My name is Jung soo Jung. I need to get going already my sister is here." the girl replied back and wave goodbye to grandma Liu. 
 
 
 
"what a cute girl..." grandma Liu thought to herself before heading to the indoor basketball court to find her precious little llama.