Twelve

Inheritor kids

Chapter 12 

 
 
Text message 
From: my princess jung<3
'Baby!!.. What are you doing now?' 
 
Amber grin when she received her girlfriend's text while sitting on the couch watching tv with her grandma and jiyeon. 
 
To: princess Jung<3
'aww.. So fast miss me already? Watching tv with my grandma what about you?' 
 
Less than a minute. Amber's phone lit up receiving another text from her princess 
 
'yes. I miss you :( doing nothing.. Enjoying a mango cake from a old lady this afternoon :)' 
 
'aww.. Me too I miss my princess. 
Cake? Why didn't you share with me? :( your prince want a bite too.." 
 
'no way. It's already in my stomach already :b you're too late!" 
 
Their text conversation continues. 
 
 
 
Jiyeon was getting annoyed by amber's little movement of constantly pressing her phone checking it and grinning like a mad man. She wasnt really annoyed by the fact that amber keep shifting or the light from the phone but it's because she knew it must be Amber texting her girlfriend. 
 
"somehow I hope when will amber be mine.." jiyeon thought and sigh mentally. 
 
 
Grandma began to start the conversation. 
"baby llama, when are you bringing your girlfriend to let me see?" she grin knowing that amber must be contacting her girl since she's more focused on her phone rather than the tv in front of them. 
 
"huh?" amber gave a blank expression "grandma, isn't it too early? " amber was giving excuses since she was kind of shy and she's afraid that her grandma wouldnt like Krystal since she knew her girlfriend was kind of cold. She was afraid that he grandma doesn't like her since she knows that usually old people prefer more warm teenagers.
 
"come on. Stop giving grandma excuses" grandma Liu showed a slightly more stern face to amber. 
 
"uh alright alright.. I promise soon" 
 
Grandma kept talking about the girl she met earlier on just now whom saved her from falling down after tripping over a rock. 
 
"grandma do you have to keep talking about her? " amber and jiyeon was getting kind of uninterested because grandma Liu kept praising her non stop. 
 
"yes! She's such a kind soul. Ber how I wish she's just like your girlfriend" 
 
 
Amber gave a weak smile but didn't say anything. In her mind, she was afraid that Krystal might not be able to meet her grandma's expectations. 
 
 
Next day after school. Amber and Krystal decided to go on a date since Krystal wasn't busy after school and Amber didn't have basketball training. 
The young couple were holding hands swinging it slightly while walking in the carpark heading out of school to the nearby food house to have lunch together. 
 
When they were already outside the school gate. 
A black Mercedes was there and Amber realised it was her butler standing outside the car. 
Her butler slightly bow at her "good afternoon master" 
Amber was shocked but she thought maybe her butler was waiting for jiyeon to pick her up. 
 
Just then the back of the car window screen roll down. 
"grandma?..." amber said in a rather soft tone. Still shocked to see her grandma and the fact that her grandma saw her holding hands with a girl whom was her girlfriend. 
 
Grandma Liu saw the intertwined hands then she looked up to only see her granddaughter with a familiar face. It was the girl whom has saved her. 
 
Grandma immediately opened the door 
"hey baby llama, is this your girlfriend?" she looked at amber with a emotionless face. 
 
Amber swallowed her saliva nervously. The time has come. But it was way too soon. 
 
"ah yes. Grandma this is Krystal. My girlfriend. Krys, this is my grandma." amber introduced to one another.
 
Krystal's eyes widened she recognise the old lady she was the one whom nearly fell down yesterday. 
 
Amber was trying to read her grnadma's emotionless face. 
 
Krystal bowed 90degrees to grandma Liu and greeted her respectfully since now she knew she was Amber's grandma. 
 
Then grandma liu's emotionless expression changed into a bright one. 
"oh isn't this soojung?" 
Amber gave a confused look at her grandma then at her girlfriend. 
 
Her girlfriend smiled brightly showing off her pearly white straight teeth. 
 
"yes it is grandma liu. I'm also known as Krystal. Krystal Jung soo Jung." 
 
Grandma smiled back and nodded then she turned to face her confused grandchild. 
"amber, she's the girl I've been talking about. " grandma smirked. 
 
"the one whom helped you yesterday?" amber tried to reconfirm again is it the same girl which her grandma has been talking whole night yesterday.
 
Grandma just smiled and nodded. 
 
"amber and soojung are you both heading out for a date?" grandma smirk
 
"grandma we're just going to eat our lunch" Krystal replied. 
 
"great! How about an extra lightbulb? Can grandma join too? I know a very nice BBQ restaurant around the corner" 
 
Amber looked at her girl to see if her girl would mind if her grandma joins in. 
"sure grandma!" Krystal exclaimed
 
Grandma chuckled "let's go my future grandchild in law!" then she grab krystal's hand and lead her into the car followed by amber who still have a blank face. 
 
Grandma ordered a lot of meat especially beef since she knew Krystal liked them. Since amber has been talking to her grandma on the phone about her girlfriend all the time. 
Krystal on the another hand was excited eating happily her beef since it was her favourite. 
Grandma chuckled and said "eat more soojung ah! You're too skinny!" then she fed Krystal a wrap filled with beef. 
 
Amber was all smiling seeing how her girlfriend and her grandma seems so close together eating happily. 
 
 
Amber just said the meat and kimchi but she didn't touch her rice as usual. Krystal frown upon looking at the bowl of untouched rice. Then she scooped a big spoonful of rice from Amber's bowl and feed amber. 
 
Amber didn't open at first but then she received glares from Krystal and grandma. She pouted. 
 
She managed to eat her rice after both of them constantly forcing her. 
 
 
"grandma thanks for the meal. It's wonderful as well as the mango cake you gave me yesterday!" Krystal said her thanks after grandma treated them the feast. 
 
"your welcome! Feel free to come my our house I will make more mango cakes for you" grandma smiled and pat on Krystal hand. 
 
Throughout the ride to krystal's house to drop her off. Grandma and krystal kept talking. 
In the car ride Krystal was sitting in between grandma Liu and amber. 
 
Amber looked from her left only to see both her grandma and girlfriend talking to one another so engrossed in every random things they're btalking about.... From food.. To Amber's likes/dislikes... School life.. Family.. 
 
When the car arrived in front of the jung's house. The three of them get off the car standing in front of the gates. 
 
"er.. Grandma would you want to come in for a sit?" Krystal asked. 
 
Grandma smiled but rejected the kind offer" it's alright. Soojung dear you must be tired from school. Get a early rest" 
 
Amber stood on the same spot didn't even move. She wanted to give Krystal their usual goodbye kiss and hug but her grandma was in front of them. She hesitated since it's weird doing it in front of her grandma. 
 
"ber, what are you doing? Standing there. Quick give soojung a goodbye kiss and hug. Come on~ don't be shy" grandma Liu said as if she know what amber was thinking at the moment. 
The young couple was blushing madly having their heads hung low. 
Amber turn and place both hands on krystal's shoulder to turn her to face each other. While Krystal still has her head hung low looking at the floor. 
Amber then gently pull krystal's chin up to meet up with her face. 
 
 
Amber smiled shyly then lean in to give Krystal a long peek on her lips. 
Krystal flushed even more just like a red tomato. Then amber wrap her arms around krystal's back to pull her for a hug. Krystal then snuggled closer into Amber's neck covering her blushing red face. 
 
 
"I love you.." amber whispered into krystal's ear during the hug before breaking it. 
 
"young love is cute~~" grandma teased.