Five

Inheritor kids

                   Chapter five

Krystal couldn't get to sleep at night after she and amber became officially together. She can't wait to see her in school tomorrow. 
BEEP! She unlocked her phone and read amber's text. 

From: Amber
Hi Princess, can I fetch you to school tomorrow? :)

To: Amber 
Hi baby, sure you can. Goodnight and see you baby :)

The next day, krystal got up earlier before her alarm clock ring. She got up to prepare earlier for school to doll herself up properly before amber comes and even made some breakfast to take away for amber. 

*ding dong* 
Krystal quickly wore her shoes and carried her bag and the breakfast she prepared for amber. She opened the door and there her handsome lover. 
"Good morning princess!" Amber greeted with her usual dork smile and lean in to meet Krystal's lips. 
One of Krystal's hand was wrapped around amber's neck while her another hand was holding on to amber's breakfast. 
They broke the morning gentle kiss 
"Good morning my baby" krystal greeted back. 
Amber helped krystal with her bag and opened the door of her car to let krystal go in. Amber has been well known as gentleman in school towards everyone. 
Amber got into the driver seat and helped krystal to fasten her seatbelt first. She then noticed a brown paper bag which krystal has been holding. 
"Princess? What are you holding? " amber pointed to the brown bag. 
"Oh I made you breakfast. " krystal smiled 
"Oh great baby. You know my stomach well enough!!" Amber patted her stomach and grin and drove krystal to school. 
Amber parked her sportscar in the school carpark. As usual, her fangirls would crowd around. 
Amber quickly got out of the car and opened the door for krystal. She even had both her shoulders carrying her own bag as well as Krystal's. krystal was just holding onto amber's breakfast. 
Amber grabbed Krystal's free hand and intertwined them together which they some more seems to fit perfectly without any gap. 
All the students crowding around gasped.
 "Amber dating krystal Jung?" 

"Oh no my amber! Why krystal Jung?!"

"Omo, they seems to be a perfect couple!" 

"Kryber kryber!" Some of them became their fan club.

"Princess, are you alright?" Amber asked as she sees krystal looking awkward. 
"Am, your fangirls are too scary.." 
Amber chuckled "oh well you need to get use to it my girlfriend "
Krystal immediately smiled hearing amber claiming her as her girlfriend. 
"Krys, come on let's hurry up! I'm really hungry now!!" They walked faster towards Krystal's classroom. Krystal sat on her own table while amber pulled the nearby chair over to her table. Krystal brought out the food in the brown paper bag and set it on her table for amber. 
When amber opened the container, there were scrambled egg, potato salad and some fresh toasts. 
"Can I eat now?!" Amber stared at the food with her eyes widened. Krystal nodded. 
Amber took a bite and krystal was still waiting for amber's remark on her food but instead amber just repeatedly keep puting food in the mouth so quickly. 
"Baby, how's the food?" 
"Oh man it's good.." Amber talked with food still in .  
Amber ate so fast as if she haven't been eaten for days. Krystal chuckled looking at how cute amber was. 
"Argh!" Amber gave a large sigh after cleaning with the tissue and pat her stomach " ah!! It's so good"
"Thanks for the breakfast princess!" Amber smiled back saying her thanks. 
"Your welcome baby!" Krystal pinched amber on her cheeks. 

Jiwon was in the same class as krystal. Amber and krystal were sitting beside each other chatting. Amber placed her arm around krystal and Krystal's head was leaning on amber's body both watching some funny videos together and giggles can be heard. 
Jiwon walked in from the back door of the classroom and saw the new couple. 

"Amber?" She couldn't believe that it was amber and she couldn't believe even more seeing amber wrapping her arm around krystal. 
"Oh hi jiwon-shi" amber said as the couple looked up away from amber's phone. 
"Yah, ice princess Jung why are you sticking so close to amber?! Move away from her!" Jiwon shouted angrily she ignored the fact that it was amber who wrapped her arm on krystal. Krystal simply just rolled her eyes and ignore what she said. 
Amber was shocked why did her buddy's sister acted like this. 
"Yah! Didn't I say move away?!" Jiwon walked towards krystal and gripped tightly on Krystal's wrist pulling krystal away.  "Ouch you're hurting me!" Krystal trying to pull off jiwon.
"Jiwon-shi what are you doing?!" Amber stood up and raised her voice.
"Getting this icy away from you!" Jiwon still pulling krystal. 
"She's my girlfriend what are you talking about. Let go of her!" Amber shouted. 
Jiwon loosen her grip on krystal and looked at amber. She was shocked how did amber end up with krystal. She knows that amber isn't close with krystal since they just knew it each other. "What are you talking about amber?" She asked again trying to reconfirm. She doesn't believe what amber said. 

"Krystal is my girlfriend not any " amber pulled krystal towards her and intertwined their hand. 

Jiwon stood there and started crying. Amber was her first crush. She has never liked anyone in her life yet. She set her eyes on amber which was her first time. She couldn't believe her crush was with someone else. Her one and only enemy - Krystal Jung.
Jiwon ran out of the class, she couldn't take it seeing her crush with the lover intertwining their hands together. 
"Yah. Am, why is she like this?!" Krystal glared at her lover.
Amber gulped and said "I don't know either. Is it still hurting?" 
Krystal sighed and said "baby, it's so obvious my one and only enemy -Kim jiwon is in loved with you!" 
"Huh?" Amber raise her brow 
Krystal rolled her eyes, she couldn't believe how dense her lover was "Am, it's obvious she likes you, stupid!"
"No way she's just my buddy's sis and we don't talk much. "Amber was more concern over her princess wrist. 
"It still hurts Am" krystal pouted. 
Am brought her wrist to her lips and kiss it gently. "Still hurt?" Amber grinned. 
"Now here is hurting!!" Krystal pointed to her lips and smirk. 
"Geezzz.. Come here!" Amber pulled krystal closer and their lips meet. They were kissing passionately when sulli walked in. 
"OMO! Hyung!" Sulli opened wide. 
The couple broke the kiss as soon as they heard sulli. 
Amber chuckled "yah never see people kiss before why are you opening your mouth so weird. Later the flies all come in!" 
"Yah stop teasing hyung" sulli smacked amber's head. 
Krystal lowered her head down hiding her redden cheeks. 
Amber wrapped her arm on krystal shoulder"here sulli, this is krystal my girlfriend!" Amber introduced to her dongsang. 
"OMO. So it's my classmate you're talking about!" Sulli was in the same class as krystal and jiwon as well as Suzy. Amber has been talking about having someone she's interested in but didn't want to say out the name even through sulli has been digging hard to find out.

"Yah! Stupid brother!" Jiwon smacked woobin on his head. 
"Yah stupid sister what is that for!" He stared back fiercely but instantly he soften after seeing his sister's red swollen eyes. 
"Jiwon, what happened? Why are you crying?" He soften his usual loud tone concerning his sister. 
"Amber is dating krystal" she started crying again. 
Woobin isn't surprised with amber's latest news since amber mention about dating the freshman -ice princess krystal Jung in their usual group chat which consists of woobin, amber, jonghyun as well as yuri. They know each other from basketball. And woobin isn't surprised that Jiwon has interest in his buddy since half the school girls are insane over his buddy amber. But what surprised him is that Jiwon cried over it. Jiwon was seen as a girl who doesn't really care about anything or almost everything. People known her for her "heck care" attitude. It's the first time he sees her crying like this. 

"Uhem.. Lil sis, don't cry anymore. There's still other fishes out there in the ocean" he was being awkward with his use of encouraging words. 

"B-.. I only want amber Liu this fish.." She cried and woobin leaned forward to hug his sister.