Six

Inheritor kids

 

                      Chapter six 
 
 
 
 
 
"Everyone please give a round of applause to the captain of school basketball, amber Josephine Liu!" The principal announced. 
Amber checked her school tie and straighten her uniform and slowly walked up to the centre stage. 
Behind her was followed by her fellow teammates as well as her buddies kris. 
Yuri their basketball alumni came over and gave her support too. She was with Jessica in the audience stand. She's standing there smiling widely being all proud for her juniors. 
 
"AMBER AMBER AMBER!" As usual amber's fangirls cheering. 
Amber was asked to go up to the mic stand to say a short thank you speech for winning the basketball championships. This is the first time the school won. Thanks to yuri whom scouted amber after a nearby basketball court in a park. Without such a talented player their school wouldn't get into the club. Yuri spend alot of time encouraging amber to join. Amber didn't join in her year one, she somehow just want to play basketball leisurely. But yuri brainwashed him into joining when she's now in year two. 
 
"Thanks everyone. Uhem I'm amber Josephine Liu, if you guys don't know me... " she started the speech nervously. 
 
"We all know who you are amber!!" Some fangirls replied
 
Amber smirked abit and laughed.
 
"Ouch!" Yuri who was sitting in between the Jung sisters. She felt a pinch on her left thigh. 
She looked to her left and found the culprit who pinched her it was krystal.
"Yah baby, why did your lil sis pinched me?!" Yuri complained. Immediately receiving a smack on her head "can't you tell seobang? She's in her jealous mode right now" stating the truth about amber and her fangirls. 
Krystal was glancing deadly at them. 
Yuri gulped down her saliva being afraid of the Lil Jung. Well since she knows what the Jung sisters are capable of.
 
Amber was done with her speech. She came down the stage with her teammates. As usual 
Fangirls crowding around to congrats her win. 
Krystal went forward along with the fangirls , she wanted to congrats her lover. The fangirls was being really pushy and crazy squeezing in front of one another to get closer to amber. They were too strong that krystal couldn't even squeeze her way through in to meet amber. 
Amber saw krystal almost fell after being pushed countless times by her fangirls. 
"Hey hey stop pushing around" amber began to push into the crowd trying to get to her girlfriend. 
"Krys, are you alright?" Amber ask worriedly. 
"Yeah I'm fine. Just your fangirls are way too crazy!" Krystal then shoot glances at her fangirls. 
The whole school seems to know that amber and krystal has been officially dating one another. Causing heartbreaks in all the fangirls of amber and fanboys of krystal. Since both of them has been well known in school for being in a well known for being rich and successful as well as their looks. 
However, Krystal's fanboys are not very able to express their love for krystal since she's known for being a ice princess and no one could take her harsh cold rejection. 
Amber on the other hand has really crazy fangirls. Amber is always nice and friendly towards everyone and treats all the ladies well like a 'gentleman'. Even through kryber has been official, the fangirls still tried their luck to get with amber. 
 
Krystal couldn't take it how the fangirls crowd around. She grabbed amber's hand and dragged her out of the crowd. Amber knew how jealous her girl was she willingly allowed krystal to drag her away. 
They were at a quiet corridor along the classrooms. 
"Baby, congrats again! I'm so proud of you!!" Krystal lean forward and hugged amber. 
Amber chuckled at how fast her girlfriend changes her mood from cold and icy to warm and cute. 
"Thanks princess" amber broke the hug and lean in to peek on Krystal's lips. 
"Baby we're in school! What if someone sees?" Krystal looked around feeling relieved that no one sees it. 
"Aww.. Ice princess is shy because of a peek on the lips?" Amber . 
 
"Yah had fun teasing me huh stupid llama" 
 
"What? You called your handsome charming girlfriend a llama?!" Amber retorted 
 
Krystal stick out her tongue and teased "baby, you do look like a llama!" Krystal started giggling.
 
Amber pouted and krystal pinched her cheeks hard "argh so cute!" 
Amber rubbed her reddened cheeks "yah how can you pinch me when I pout!" 
 
"Then what should I do?" Krystal asked 
 
"You're suppose to stand on my side and say you're sorry and beg me for forgiveness and I will consider forgiving you" amber said 
 
"You're my servant and I'm your princess!" 
 
"What? Since when I'm your servant. I'm a princes charming okay?" 
 
"Nope." Krystal shocked her head cutely. "You suit to be a servant more" 
 
 
 
From princess
"morning baby, are you feeling better today?"
 
Amber groaned as she felt the vibration from her phone on the lamp desk beside the bed.she unlocked the phone and replied 
 
To princess 
"Morning princess. I'm still feeling terrible. I wouldn't be going to school today."
Amber fell sick after their congratulation party. 
 
From princess 
"Alright baby.. Rest well okay i will come over to visit you later. Love you. Muaks! "
 
Amber went back to rest in her bed and cover up with the eyes patch. And she has been sleeping for alot of hours since she's still feeling so lethargic. 
 
 
*ding dong*
Tiffany opened the door and to see Suzy in front of the door. 
"Hi Tiffany unnie! Can I see amber?" Suzy asked 
"Sure sure you can come in. It's been long since you came!" 
Suzy's mum mrs BAE and Mrs Liu has been close friends for a long time. There's how amber and Suzy get to know which other. 
Suzy scanned around the living room and the kitchen but to find no sign of amber. 
 
"Amber's upstairs in her room you can go up and find her" Tiffany answered knowing how much Suzy wanted to see amber. 
Suzy went up to amber's room. She knocked gently on the door but to receive no response. 
The door isn't locked so she opened it and walked in only to find amber still sleeping with the eye patch on her eyes covering the brightness of the afternoon sun. 
Suzy didn't want to wake amber up since she knew she was sick. Basically, the whole school is filled with her fangirls knows amber's sick since she didn't appear for class or basketball training.  Suzy sat near the edge of the bed and caressed amber's cheek and amber's blonde hair. 
 
Suzy leaned in to kiss amber on her lips. 
"Hmm.. Krys?" Amber was shocked with the sudden kiss on her lips. She wonder was it krystal since she texted saying she will be coming to visit her. But somehow the kiss feel strange that's why she wanted to reconfirm she tried to pull up her eye patch to see. 
 
Once she took off the eye patch, she received a slap across her cheek immediately. Her eyes widen and she saw krystal standing beside her bed whom just slapped her and Suzy who was sitting very close to her on the bed. 
 
She realized that the kiss was from Suzy. 
"Krys.." Amber tried to explain 
 
"NO! I'm not listening to your explaination you cheater!!" Krystal screamed and started crying.
"Please listen..I.." Amber tried to explain and came forward to her 
 
"No go away!!" Krystal grab a photo frame from the amber's desk and throw at her. 
The frame hit amber right on the forehead. 
"Argh.." Amber's forehead bled.
 
Krystal ran out of amber's house. She felt too hurt she didn't want to hear any explanation about what happened. She knew exactly it wasn't amber's fault cause she couldn't see whom is it. But she hated the fact that some other girl kissing her lover. She kept herself in her room and kept crying and crying. 
Amber called her phone countless of times but it wasn't of any use.