One

Inheritor kids

 

"Hyung,where are you?!" i pushed the green button on the phone which has been vibrating lots of time on my lamptable beside my bed.
 
"argh.. who is this? I'm still sleeping.." i mumbled with my eyes still closed
 
"Hyung, it's me sulli!!! Didn't you promised that you would shop with me to get donghae oppa badae present?"
 
"Oh god,sul i'm so sorry! I will get ready now!"
 
I jumped off my white king sized bed. Took a towel from the drawer and rushed towards my bathroom to take a quick bathe to meet up with sulli. I’ve not yet introduced myself.
 
I’m Amber Liu, 3rd heirs of the Liu corporation along with my eldest brother Donghae and my second sister, Tiffany who are the 1st and 2nd heirs of the Liu corporation. Donghae has been working in dad’s company ever since he graduated and he’s overseas now taking care of the US company there while tiff and me are still studying.
 
 
 
*Ding Dong*
 
“Sulli, it’s me amber!” I shouted in front of the door
 
The door opened and sulli rushed up and smacked me on the head. “ouch! Sull, what’s there for?” I ruffled slightly on the head. “For letting me wait so long!!” she pouted. oh god, she knew I couldn’t resist those pouts. “come here you little kid!” I opened my arms for her to come and give her a morning hug. “Hehehe hyung, you sure know how to make me happy!” she slightly hit on my chest while we’re still hugging. I chuckled while breaking the hug “Alright, time to go let’s go”. We head to the gates of her house.
 
 Sulli and amber in the shopping mall choosing a gift for donghae when he comes back to celebrate his birthday with the family here in korea.
 
“Hyung, come over here!”sulli wave her over to the men’s tie section. And then lean over to amber and started adjusting her collar shirt and wore the tie on amber.
 
“Yay, what are you doing?” amber furrowed her brows and look at sulli who was just a few cm close to her
 
“hyung, stop moving. I’m having you to try out the tie. I’ve decided we should get donghae oppa a tie!” sulli smiled back at her great idea.
 
After spending their whole afternoon in the mall, “Sull, can we go get some dinner?” amber pouted and rubbed her tummy. "Alright what do you want to eat?" Both of us walking aimlessly around the mall.  "Hey lets have some sushi and Japanese hotpot! " amber pointed to one high end restaurant and dragged sulli along into the restaurant.
 
"Soojung ah, are you excited for your new school tomorrow?" Jessica asked while putting some sashimi into . "Nah not really. School must be bored." Soojung replied while sipping her ice tea. 
Jessica suddenly pointed towards the direction behind of krystal. "Soojung ah, look! Isn't he handsome?" Jessica squeaked. Krystal looked towards where Jessica's finger was pointing to. 
The figure was back facing them with another girl beside. The waitress was attending to him and the girl. And the waitress led them to sit at the table beside the Jung sisters. 
It was then krystal saw the face of the figure who was wearing a LA cap with a simple white collar tee and skinny jeans. 
Krystal mentally screamed in her head "it's amber!! The most handsome girl!" Krystal calmed herself down and looked up to her sis. 
"Jess, that's my crushhh" she whispered softly to Jessica who was still looking at amber. 
"What?! Are you serious amber Josephine Liu is your crush?" Jessica's eyes opened wider hearing upon her sis's crush.
Krystal just nodded.
"Do you know amber is currently attending in the same school as me which will be yours too?" Jessica was the senior whom has just left the school.
"Really?!" Krystal questioned with a shocked face. 
"Wooh sis, your ideal type is really very hard to get and very expensive." Jessica remarked while shifting her eyes back to amber and the girl beside. 
Amber and the girl sat opposite of one another. Sulli was busy feeding hyung while having a good laugh at how her hyung was eating. "Hyung there's sauce on your face near the lips" "here?" Amber trying to with her tongue 
"No no here " sulli took a piece of tissue and lean forward to help amber wipe. "There you're clean now" sulli smiled. Amber smiled back while continue eating. 
"Hyung, ain't you excited to be back in school? " sulli asked excitedly. 
"Hmm.. Not really? Ain't school the same?" Amber asked with a confused face.
" Suzy!!" Sulli moved her eyebrows with a smirk on her face
"Urgh are you spoiling my appetite?!" Amber frowned and put down her chopsticks and punched sulli's cheek.
 
Sulli just enjoy teasing her hyung. Amber has always been a very popular figure in school or even in public as her family has been very well known. The bonus point for amber to be such popular is she's handsome even way too handsome for all the guys with a good attitude. It's like he doesn't even has a flaw since he's studies has always been in the top 10% in school. 
The main worry or problem is that she has never stated being in a relationship with a girl/boy. Everyone in school basically wants to be her girl/boy friend or even just friends but it seems like mission impossible.
 
At one corner of the restaurant, the Jung sisters still observing amber and the girl with amber. 
"Unnie, who's that girl with amber?" Krystal asked with a jealous tone. 
"Hmm.. I'm not very sure too. Anyway amber is really popular in school so it's normal to see girls around her?" Jessica stated trying to sis more.
Krystal pouted and mentally stated "sigh. Amber has a garden filled with beautiful bright flowers, she wouldn't even notice a normal flower like me.."
 
Back at liu's mansion: 
"Argh finally back home!" Amber jumped and laid herself on top of the living room sofa. 
"Tsk lil llama! You're stinky! Go bathe!" Tiffany( amber's sis) pinched her nose with another hand holding her magazine. 
"Sis! I smell great" amber sniffed herself and smirked and sat closer to Tiffany "come come come smell me!!" Amber began to sis! 
"Am! Stop playing if not I'm gonna call up Suzy! And ask her to pay us a visit!" Tiff smirked knowing amber's weakness. 
"Alright I surrender! Don't you dare call her!" Amber raised her both hands up in the air with a pouted face.
"Awww, my dear lil baby am. " and pinched amber's cheeks. "Ain't you excited for school start tomorrow?" 
"Well.. Not really" amber stated in a boring tone.
"Why is that so? Girls will be chasing you madly in school. It will be fun!" 
"What?! You called that FUN? Oh god, it's a torture! There's basketball trgs& competition and the school well-fare. My life will be hell load busy!" 
 
 
Amber has been the basketball team captain since year 2 and she's also part the well fare organizer team. The team includes all the popular kids in school which includes Tiffany and amber which  are able to lead the school in events. They are even given a room only specially for the team. It's not easy for anyone to get into the welfare group.  
 
"Sis, I'm off to take a bath. See you tomorrow morning!"
"Alright lil llama rest well see you tmr on the dining table. Night!" Tiff blew a kiss to amber. 
Amber dramatically caught the kiss and bring it to her cheek as if she's treasuring her sis's kiss.
"Hehe cutie pie" tiff shouted back chuckling at amber's dramatic action