Seven

Inheritor kids

 

                  Chapter seven 
 
"Why isn't krystal with amber today?" All the students were wondering why the popular school couple isn't coming to school together like usual. 
 
"Oh god did they break up?" 
"Did amber gotten into a fight? Why is her forehead wounded?" 
Amber didn't bothered talk  with anyone today. She put on an emotionless face walking pass everyone. 
 
She was mad why krystal didn't choose to believe her and her love. How can she doubt her love? She hated it even more when krystal throw the photo frame of them being officially together and hit this face.
She hated people who hit her especially on the face. Her heart died at that moment her face starts to bleed. She tried to get krystal back but krystal ignored her.  
She began to thought maybe just maybe they ain't meant to be together. She hasn't been her usual dorky cheerful self. She likes to be alone doing nothing and stoning. She even suggested to her dad to give her more responsibilities in the Liu company. Basically she started to study and work.
She avoided everyone even krystal. 
 
Krystal after that incident she regretted for not putting her pride down. She didn't know amber didn't like people to hit her on the face. 
She tried so many times to approach amber but amber has means to avoid.  
 
Whenever amber isn't on her books or listening to class she will always face her iPad. Studying and reading some documents for the company and she did some personal investments. Her parents teach her some knowledge about investing. Amber has been smart and she learns things fast. Even investment isn't a easy thing but she seems to be able to predict what will happen next.
 
Amber doesn't interact with anyone else much expect her usual buddies. Usually she's just sitting at the school's backyard with a iPad on her lap figuring the different types of investments. At a young age, she's different from other young soon to be inheritors. She didn't need her parents or her family to spoon her with pocket money. She earns tons of money from investments. 
 
Amber and krystal didn't break up but they didn't talk after that incident. Krystal feels guilty for wronging her lover and for not putting down her jung's pride. However amber now is the hard one to get.
 
Amber was sitting at her usual spot during break wearing her glass looking focused at her iPad. Krystal decided to talk about their unknown relationship right now because she couldn't take how amber is treating her now. 
 
"Am..ber.. " she called as amber looked up to the voice. Ambe immediately go back to focusing on her iPad after knowing that it's krystal. Krystal sat beside amber "amber.. I-I.." 
Amber stood up wanting to leave. Krystal immediately grip on amber's arm. 
"Amber I'm really sorry please don't leave me" krystal started crying she knew its time to let go of her Jung pride. She needed her lover more. 
Amber tensed up she didn't know what should she react all because she still have feelings for the girl. Krystal losses to grip and back hugged amber.
"Am.. Please I'm sorry.. I-I love you so much please come back "krystal cried even louder. 
Amber was still feeling hurt by what krystal did but hearing Krystal's cries was even worst. She's suppose to give happiness to her lover not misery. 
Amber turned to face krystal. 
"I'm sorry too.." She raised her thumb and wiped her lover's tears. "Don't cry anymore princess." 
Krystal wrapped her arms around amber's waist and pressed her head on her chest. The cries soften down to tiny sobs. 
"I love you so much Am.."
 
"I love you too princess.."
 
 
So kryber is still back together this time.