Fifteen

Inheritor kids

              Chapter 15

 
amber pov 
 
'Finally I've finished all my exams. Can't wait for holidays to be here!'
 
I was standing outside the door, digging my bag finding my house keys. This is weird, I can't find it. 
 
'hmm.. Maybe grandma or butler is in the house' therefore I rang the doorbell. 
 
 
Once the gate opened I was a figure walking towards me after I took off my shoes. 
 
 
"amber" I looked up 
It was grandpa. 
 
I said my greetings. My grandpa smiled back alittle. 
 
"yeobo, why are you here? Ain't you suppose to be at LA ?" my grandma walked towards grandpa.
 
 
"gosh. I hate the hospital smell. I'm old already. There's no use keeping a weak old man in the hospital!." 
 
 
*ring ring* it was grandpa's phone ringing. 
Grandma and I didn't said anything and just watch him talk on the phone. I suppose is his good friend maybe? Seeing how he responded and replied happily.
 
 
"yes, mr bae! I'm back in Korea." my grandpa smiled once he answered the phone. 
 
 
Who is mr bae?! I've no idea. I've never seen any of my grandpa's friends or business partners before since I don't really get to see him often too neither do we communicate much.
 
 
It was because we were not close but it was just he's always fierce and strict with everything. That's the reason why everyone of the grandchildren were a lot closer to grandma.
 
 
"yes yes. Don't worry amber will get to know this. He's right here with me now." he continue the phone conversation with a really happy tone. 
 
 
"don't worry! We're friends and we should help one another shouldn't we?" 
 
 
I was really curious why did grandpa even mention my name and what did he exactly helped mr bae. Why am I involved between him and me bae right now is the biggest question mark in my head.
 
 
 
 
 
 
<><><><><><<><><>><><><><><><
 
 
 
 
 
"what!?!!" I Couldn't believe what I just heard. 
Grandpa smiled "you're gonna be engaged to mr bae's daughter. Suzy bae. I believe you've known her for quite some time."
 
 
I look over to grandma who was sitting beside me who was also in the similar state of shockness as me. 
 
 
 
"no grandpa I can't. I'm sorry " I apologised. Immediately I see his smiling face turning into an unreadable face. Which I can't guess exactly what is he thinking. 
 
I gulped down the rest of my saliva down my throat hard enough. Trying to get more courage to tell him to reject what he just planned. 
 
 
 
"I've got a girlfriend already." I stated. I didn't dare to look at him. I was facing down looking at the floor.
 
 
"no this is final. You're going to engage with Suzy. I can't break my promise with my best friend!" grandpa said in a louder tone. 
 
 
 
The atmosphere was very tense. I wasn't going to give up my relationship with Krystal just because of what grandpa just did. I will never surrender and give up on my love. Never. 
 
 
I bowed to grandpa." I'm sorry grandpa for being rude earlier on but im not sorry for rejecting engagement ." then I stood straight and smiled weakly to grandma before heading back to my room. 
 
 
 
 
Jiyeon pov 
 
 
'what is wrong with grandpa seriously!? ' I mentally questioned myself. How on earth can grandpa even decide to sell our handsome awesome llamaber away and it's to Suzy?! 
 
 
Tha lil ! I can never forget her.