Three

Inheritor kids

 

                Chapter three
 
 
Amber was in the student councillor welfare room since his lecturer had to cancel the class. She was spending some time resting in the room waiting for time to pass to go for basketball training later on. 
SHe sat on the sofa with her headphone on while reading some business materials she got from this dad which are related to their corporation. This dad wanted her to learn more stuffs about business so that she can get a hang of it and take over his business along with donghae.
 
"Ya, stupid brother. Where's amber?" Jiwon asked woobin. 
"Yah. You're so rude don't even bother to greet me? Amber's class were cancelled. " woobin retorted annoyingly at his sister. 
"Oppa, do you know where to find her?" Jiwon asked topping on with some cutest. 
"Maybe at the welfare room?" Woobin replied. 
Jiwon decided to head to the welfare room to see if anber's really there . She sneak in and she saw amber leaning in the sofa with her head going up and down as he was in his dreamland. Jiwon slowly gently remove the document she was heading earlier on but she didn't remove her headphone.
She was tracing amber's sharp features and unknowingly she leaned in and stole a kiss from anber's lips.
 
The whole scene was seen by krystal. Krystal was heading to the welfare room to find amber because she made lunchbox for amber to thank her for taking care of her ankle. Her legs rot to the floor as she saw what jiwon did to amber. 
However, she was feeling anything negative. "Kim jiwon, how dare you steal a kiss from my amber." She stared at her with her icy cold eyes.
*KNOCK KNOCK*
Krystal decided to come in so that she can prevent jiwon from doing anything. 
 
"Oh hi krys!" Amber smiled back dorky. 
 
"Did amber just called me krys? Oh my gosh I just love the nickname she gave. Well actually alot of people has been calling me krys but I doesn't like it. But when it's amber who called. My heart skipped a beat. "
I smiled back to her sweetly. I handed him the lunchbox I made for him."am, here's the lunch box I made for you to thank you for treating my ankle the other day." 
Anber's eyes widened looking at the lunch box" thanks krys! I'm so hungry now!!" He took the lunchbox and placed it on the table and opened it up. 
 
"Jiwon, why are you still here? Don't you have cheerleading practice?" Amber asked before eating. 
 
"Ohhhh.. Yeahh I nearly forgot." She reluctantly walked out after saying bye to amber and glancing back at me. 
I smirked and sat beside amber and look at her eating.
 "Gosh krys, this is good " she say with still filled with food. Usually I find it disgusting for people to talk with food in the mouth but amber is just way too cute. Gosh I just wanna pinch her cheeks.
"Krys, thanks for the awesome lunch!" Amber say patting on her stomach. 
 
They went on talking about random stuffs and getting to know one another better.
 
"Hey krys, uhm here" amber showed out her hand and handed krystal one ticket for the upcoming state basketball championship. 
"Watch me play okay?" Amber winked playful. 
"Sure Am! Is there still extras?" Krystal winked back
"Er why? I can get it for you" amber asked being confused 
"Oh my friends are your fangirls amber  "oppa" " krystal rolled her eyes. 
"Geez, my bad for being too handsome!" Amber replied back 
 
"Stupid llama" 
 
"Handsome llama!!" 
 
 
"My dear llama, please win your championship back. After your win I will confess to you my love for you.." Krystal mentally thought as she held onto the tickets to her heart.