Two

Inheritor kids

 

Chapter 2
 
First day of school: 
 
Amber was walking out of his car into the school. As usual, everyone was gathering and gossiping about him. 
"Oh look!! It's amber"
"Gosh, he's still so handsome!" 
"Is he still single? If he is I wanna make him my "boyfriend""
 
Amber suddenly received a pat on the shoulder. He turned around "hey woobin! Sup bro!" He brofist with him.  Woobin had his arm around amber's shoulder "eh ber still no girl?" He smirked. 
"Huh girl?" Amber gave a confused look
"I meant no girl that attract your attention?" Woobin explained. 
Amber just simply shook his head. Both of them were walking while laughing and talking about other stuffs. 
"Yah Kim woo bin!!" A girl voice was heard. Both amber and woobin turned around to meet up with the girl.
 "Yah ji won what do you want?!" Woo bin shouted even through his sister is in front. 
"Ya oppa is this the way you talk to your own dongsang?" Ji won replied but with her eyes lookin on amber. 
"Hyung, you sister?" Amber lean forward to woobin and whispered. 
Woonbin slightly nodded.
"Here, amber this is jiwon and jiwon this is amber" he pointed to one another. 
"Hi amber oppa, I'm jiwon nice to meet you!" Jiwon greeted respectedly. 
Amber scratched his head "oh hi jiwon " he gave a awkward smile because he isn't used to having people to give him such greeting.
 
Woobin personally was shocked to see her sister being such respectful all of a sudden. She doesn't even do that to their parents. "I think she like amber. Oh no poor amber " he thought. 
The three of them were walking around school. Jiwon kept trying to keep up a conversation with amber and woo bin is in between them. Jiwon treated woo bin like invisible. 
"Yah. Stand here instead " he pull his sis to the middle. Jiwon kept smiling and asking questions about amber. She wanted to know more about her even through amber and her family has been really well known everywhere. 
Jiwon was so engrossed talking and staring at amber's face till she bumped into someone. The girl fell with her landed on the floor. 
The girl was krystal, she stood up and shouted "yah, don't you have eyes? Your eyes grow on your backside?!" She shouted at jiwon. She turned to the side and realized amber was there too. She blushed when amber looked at her. Jiwon got even more mad when she saw krystal blushing.
"Yah icy Jung can't you see I'm talking to amber oppa here? You're the one without eyes." Jiwon gave krystal a push on her shoulder without any warning. Krystal fell and  landed on her ankle. "Ouch" krystal tried to stand up but she fell right back. Woo bin grabbed hold of his sister. 
Amber approached krystal "hey don't try to stand up. It will hurt even more" amber looked seriously at her swollen ankle. Amber lifted krystal in a bride style. 
"Hey put me down. What are you doing?" Krystal blushed as there was alot of people looking. 
"Just bringing you to the sick bay." Amber replied looking straight without have any eye contact. 
Amber carried krystal all the way to te sickbay.
 "Hi nurse, can you help her? She twisted her ankle."
"Omo! Amber! It's been long since I last saw you. You can just place her at the bed." 
Amber gave a charming smile and nodded and laid krystal on the bed with a pillow on her head. "Hang on, I will go grab some ice" amber turn around and head to the fridge 
Krystal still blushing from just now about being carried by the most handsome girl in korea. Amber came back with a packet of icepack. "Hey it will sting abit and you will feel numb. Try to bear with it alright?" Amber said with a concern face. Krystal blushed even more from amber's caring action. 
 
"Amber, you're here?!" One long hair girl with bangs with a rather sweet and cute face walked towards amber. 
Amber rolled her eyes after she recognize the girl's voice. 
"Suzy, what do you want?" Amber didn't bother to turn her head over to look back at the person. She just continue focusing on Krystal's injured ankle.
Suzy cling onto amber's arm. "Am, why didn't you reply my texts? I miss you so much."
"Er I'm sorry I'm busy. I didn't have time to reply your texts." Amber mumbled loud enough for Suzy and krystal to hear.
"It's alright. I just wanna let you know I miss you so much." Suzy's expression turned into a bright one. "Hmm " amber just responded and .
smiled. 
 
Why does my heart hurts so much when Suzy says she miss amber. Gosh, I guess I wouldn't stand a chance with amber. -krystal-
 
"Alright, guess the ice will numb the pain. The nurse will help you now. Rest well. Bye." She walked with Suzy clinging on her arm. 
"Amber!" Krystal shouted over just before amber reach the door. 
Amber turned and look back at krystal. "Thanks amber!" Krystal smiled slightly. "Your welcome! Rest well" amber smiled. 
"Ber, lets go eat I'm hungry!" Suzy pouted and dragged amber along.