Nine

Inheritor kids

 

                     Chapter NINE 
 
 
 
 
"Ambie, time to wake up!" Jiyeon jumped on her bed. 
Amber groaned "argh five more minutes.." 
Jiyeon decided to give amber five more minutes of he precious sleep. Jiyeon sat on the beside the bed and quietly look at amber well defined jawline and features. She was caressing her cheeks. She lean in and kiss amber on her cheek. 
Amber immediately opened her eyes and widened them "yah jiyeon who gives you the permission to kiss me?!" 
 
"Why can't I? We have kissed before since we 're young llama" jiyeon stated and pouted.
 
 
Amber didn't really get bothered by the kiss on the cheek since they had kissed each other often on the cheeks since young. 
 
"Ow.. Jiyeonie don't pout. Come here" amber opened her arms wide. Jiyeon took the hint and lean in to hug amber. 
"Good morning hug cousin!" Amber said. 
 
 
It will be jiyeon's first day in school. Amber and jiyeon took the same car together to school. As usual once amber's car stopped in front of the school gates, all her fangirls will stop and start to crowd around. 
Amber came out of the car first followed by jiyeon. 
"Omo, it isn't krystal. Who is she?" Some fangirls gossiping around. 
"Did amber break up with krystal?!" 
 
Some of the guys even stop to see jiyeon "wooh who is this hot girl? I've never seen her in school before!" 
"Gosh. Why amber always gets all the hot girls?!" 
 
Amber didn't want any form of gossips since it's just the first day of school for her cousin. She walked quickly. 
"Argh ambie wait up!" Jiyeon shouted carrying her backpack. She brisk walk beside amber and cling on her arm. 
 
 
Break time 
 
Amber made her way to the canteen to find krystal. She looked around and saw her beautiful lover waving to get her attention. 
"Hey baby" krystal stood up to kiss amber on her lips. 
"Hey princess" amber smiled 
The couple was busy feeding one another being all sweet. 
 
"Ammm, are you free after school? It's been so long since we've time to date" krystal pouted. 
Amber chuckled and pinch krystal on her cheeks. "After school, I've to head straight to the company to help with some paperwork. Properly we can get some dinner together?" 
 
Krystal nodded happily "am, come over to my house. I will cook for us!" 
 
 
Suddenly there's a commotion in the midst of the canteen. 
"Hey it's my turn to hang out with her! Stop having her by yourself !" A guy shouted. 
Both krystal and amber looked at their direction. Amber was shocked to only see the girl the two guys were fighting about was her cousin, jiyeon. 
 
Jiyeon was having a hard time prying one of the guys hand off.
It was first day of school for jiyeon but with her hot charming looks and figure, she turns out to be popular among boys in just one day. 
"Hands off stop grabbing me!" Jiyeon shouted. 
"Come on hang out with me?" The guy still pester her. 
Jiyeon saw amber at one corner. She needed amber's help but amber didn't seems to be bothered with what's happening. 
"You've to ask my boyfriend" jiyeon stated
"What?! Whose your boyfriend? Is he even better than me?!" The guy said. 
"Obviously, alot better." Jiyeon pointed to amber "my boyfriend is there"
 
"What?! Amber sunbae?!" The guy looked at amber. 
Amber looked confused why is the guy and all the crowd looking at her. 
"Yup I'm with amber" jiyeon said and went over to cling on amber's arm. 
Amber knew her cousin needed help and approach the guy "you need anything from my girl?" Amber stated with a serious tone. 
 
The guy was obviously scared of amber. Since amber being the most popular figure in school which is owned by the liu's corporation. The guy didn't say anything and ran off.
 
Amber sighed "jiyeon, you owe me one!" Amber went back to sit with her girlfriend whom was in a icy mood right now. 
 
"Whose that girl?!" Krystal said in a cold tone 
"Oh right I've not intro you my cousin. Yup she's my cousin, park jiyeon" amber explained. 
 
Amber then introduce krystal to jiyeon 
"Hey cousin, this is my girlfriend. The special one?" Amber smiled slyly and place her arm around Krystal's shoulder. 
 
Krystal then noticed jiyeon's sudden change of face expression. She looked kinda disappointed now. Krystal feels weird, she's starting to doubt about jiyeon treating amber in a not usual cousin way. 
 
Amber then broke the silence. 
"Yah.. Jiyeonie go mix with your new friends. Don't disturb my time with my girlfriend. Go.. Go" amber slight push her away. 
 
Jiyeon glared at amber "yah idiot llama!" 
 
 
Jiyeon POV 
What?! So it's true that amber really has a special one? I thought she's just joking around with me previously about me asking her who is she texting. What am I suppose to do? And her girlfriend, krystal Jung. 
Yeah I heard about her today from my friends. They were kinda updating me about the popular students in the school. So she's amber's girlfriend. 
 
"Hey eunjung. Can I ask you something?" Jiyeon asked her new friend. 
"Yup sure if it's gossip I'm pretty updated!" Eunjung replied 
 
"Hmm.. Krystal is with amber?" Jiyeon asked. 
"Oh.. Yup the whole school knows about it. It's not rumors, it's true. Their a couple. Don't they look good together?" Eunjung smiled as if she was shipping them. 
Jiyeon didn't bothered to reply anymore. 
 
 
 
Back at the Liu's mansion
 
Amber was sitting around in the living room watching her favourite channel, basketball. 
"Oh yeah go Celtics!!" Amber was cheering on while busy grabbing popcorns into . 
Jiyeon opened the door and walked in with bags filled of clothes from her long hours of shopping with her friend eunjung. 
Amber helped jiyeon with the bags an placed them on the table and continue to watch her basketball match. 
Jiyeon took the remote controller and change it to some love movie. 
"YAH! I'm watching right?! Change it back!" Amber shouted leaning to grab the control. 
"No no my turn now!!" Jiyeon moved away. 
Amber sighed "argh fine fine!" 
Amber sat there quietly watching the love movie too but not too long she fell asleep on the sofa. 
 
 
Jiyeon looked at amber 
"ber, when will you ever be mine? You don't know how long I've loved you. Since we were a child. I've always thought of you as my future 'husband' "