chapter 9:

We Found Love

 

 

Eunjung: okay stop! Jiyeon what are you doing? (she said as she stops the music)

 

They were in their practice for the upcoming event, since they decided to do it by partners, but it seems Jiyeon was not in the mood to practice she continuously doing wrong steps for the past 30 minutes.

 

Eunjung: okay let’s have a break. (as she went to her ipod and stops the music)

 

Chansung: hey what’s happening to you? (Jiyeon’s boyfriend for the week asks her)

 

Jiyeon: nothing (as she shake her head, though right inside her something really bothering her, big time.)

 

Chansung: so why acting like that? (he asks) you become instantly like that right after we ate lunch earlier. (he said while smelling her hair)

 

Yeah, that was right, Jiyeon started acting strange right after their lunch, and memories of what came across her mind once again

 

Flashback:

 

(earlier during lunch)

 

Since Chansung wants to impress the heiress, one of the richest next in line Park Jiyeon, he asks her to eat in one of the expensive restaurant in the district; which Jiyeon didn’t decline of course.

 

Upon entering, Jiyeon and Chansung were laughing, they both exchanging jokes at time, though Jiyeon didn’t want to admit it, she enjoys Chansung company, he is nice indeed though she was sure that what she felt for the guy was nothing but an simply attraction, nothing deeply than that.

 

Waitress: any reservation Sir?

 

Chansung: Yes. Hwang Chansung.

 

Waitress: this way Sir, (as she gesture her hands to follow)

 

Jiyeon and Chansung started walking, when Jiyeon’s eyes landed on the table occupied right next to the window, her feet automatically stops from walking.

 

Chansung: is that Jung Jinwoon? (he asks her)

 

Jiyeon didn’t response instead her eyes glued from them, Jinwoon who is now seating right in front of a beautiful lady, she never seen in her entire life. Jinwoon was wearing a three piece executive suit.  They were both in silence upon seating, there’s no intimate moment yet that scene was enough to Jiyeon to felt something knock her out.

 

End of flashback

 

 

Jiyeon: it’s nothing let’s resume practice (as she position herself again and continue practicing together with others)

 

--

 

The next day:

 

Chae Won: Suzy is still absent for today (she announces)

 

Taecyeon hurriedly turns his head upon hearing that, it’s been three executive days since Suzy didn’t attend practices and even attend classes, which is unusual to her. He sighed, though he knows he was the reason why Suzy was not attending classes.

 

Wooyoung: Hey Jin! Who is the hot chick with you last night? I saw you. (he teases him as he seated right next to him in the stage)

 

Jiyeon hurriedly and simply turns her head to them, waiting for Jinwoon to answer since she saw him too last day.

 

Wooyoung: (as he waits him to answer)

 

But Jinwoon, being Jinwoon didn’t answer instead he simply punch him in his chest.

 

Wooyoung: Chincha? Hey. Who’s she? She’s damn pretty, since when you started liking woman Jin? It’s not really you, you know.

 

But Jinwoon just simply shrug his shoulder.

 

Wooyoung: C’mon Jin! Who is she? You’re girlfriend? (he seems consistent)

 

Jiyeon started being annoyed. She simply rolled her eyes in annoyance.

 

Jiyeon: YAH! Can we start our practice? (she said in most dimmest tone of hers)

 

Wooyoung: whooah! Ji! You’re hot now! Chill babe! (he said teasing her)

 

Jiyeon: Oh! Shut up Jang Wooyoung! (she said irritably)

 

Joong Ki: hey! Hey! Stop you two! You starting the World War II again, aren’t you both?

 

Eun Hye: okay! Let’s start! Please go on your proper places! (she shouted)

 

The dance troupe started going on their spots as the music group (where Jinwoon and the others remains in their behind)

 

Eun Hye: okay one two three action!

 

 

            The musical play started in the music coming from the combined sounds of musical instrument played by the modern musical department and classical music department. T was an accompanied song thanks for Yong Hwa undying determination and perseverance to composed this composition with the help of course of his best friend Shin Hye.

 

As the music continues to plays, Jiyeon and Wooyoung started the dance; they both dance like a ballet dancer, in every swift movement of their hands, seems that they following the flow and rhythm of the music. Wooyoung, swiftly lift Jiyeon in the air,  eyes locked on each other as if they portraying something.

 

In viewers eyes, it seems they in the real play not just a practice, both of them perfectly executed their dance, they perfectly pictured out the act of lovers, which in Jiyeon’s and Wooyoung’s part were not hard to do, since they both considered themselves as best of friends though the fact that one’s in their lives they become ex lover’s though they didn’t love each other romantically.

 

As they continue dancing with so much grace, Eun Hye and IL Woo were both convince on them, they do their jobs perfectly, to the fact that it was only the third day of their practice so far.

 

The music ended with Jiyeon and Wooyoung solo performance ended too. Followed by the song come from the modern music Department and it was Jinwoon.

 

Jinwoon started strumming his guitar, as he started singing, the girls in the crowd started giggling and screaming. Though the fact, that Jinwoon was a totally snob guy, but the fact that girls were all head over heels on him, his snob- serious- mysterious attitudes makes him totally hot in every girls eyes in their campus.

 

Eunjung: Jeez. Jinwoon giving me Goosebumps gosh! (as she shivers in the back stage)

 

Taecyeon: is he in love? (he smiles)

 

 Wooyoung: who knows? (he teasingly smile as he looks to Jiyeon)

 

Upon hearing those Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

 

As the song ended, it was their cue to enter, the girls, in Eunjung’s lead enters the stage and started dancing y dance in the tune of y love, right in the middle the boys, with Taecyeon as their lead enters and face their partners.

 

This time, Jiyeon’s partner is Chansung. They all dance in the rhythm of mellow music of y dance, but right in the part where Jiyeon constantly took mistake they all stops.

 

Jiyeon: I’m sorry (she said sincerely)

 

It’s not unlikely her, having mistake in dancing was the thing she can do in her life, but, as her mind seems occupied by some thoughts, she constantly done mistake on that part.

 

Eun Hye: it’s fine. Let’s have a break then. (she smiled)

 

Chansung: hey you okay? You kept mistaking on that part.

 

Jiyeon: mianhe. Maybe  should go to the ladies room first.

 

Chansung: (nodded)

 

Shin Hye: does Jiyeon is okay? She seems not on her usual self (she said as she seat right next to Yong Hwa and Jinwoon)

 

Yong Hwa: (shrug his shoulder)

 

Jiyeon was about to go in the back stage, the easiest way to the ladies comfort room, when suddenly her brother shouted on her making her stop right in the middle of the stage.

 

IL Woo: Jiyeon watch out!

 

Jiyeon eyebrows met, as she looks confused by her brother, Jiyeon lift her head up as if she saw how her brother looks on that direction, but everything happens so fast just like a blink of the eye, in an instant the cable wiring same as the heavy lights equipment falls in where Jiyeon stands same how Jiyeon fell lying on the edge of the stage.

 

And everyone couldn’t react, they were all surprised for what happened, same as Jiyeon who was suddenly become paled, she was really surprised and scared.

 

But Jiyeon seems so shocked same as their other friends who was really shocked then, but what makes them more shocked was the reality that hit them hard,  they didn’t think will happen in reality.

 

It was Jinwoon who saves her! Jiyeon’s eyes widened in shocked, with her gaping mouth and heavy breathings she looks at the man who saves her from that accident.

 

IL Woo: (as he runs out to her sister) Ji are you okay?

 

Eun Hye: oh my god Jiyeon! Are you both okay

 

Jiyeon couldn’t react; her eyes were fix on him same as him who was giving her his famous cold stare.

 

IL Woo: something hurt? Hey c’mon talk! (he frustrated said)

 

Chansung: baby—(he called)

 

Shin Hye: Oh Gosh! Jin—you’re bleeding.

 

That was the time Jiyeon came back on her senses. Jinwoon was about to leave when Jiyeon grab his arm,

 

Jiyeon: You’re bleeding! You should go to the clinic. (she said full of concern and worried)

 

----

 

Meanwhile:

 

Suzy was lying in her bed, it was already late at noon but it seems she’s not on the mood to stand up, for the past three days, all she did is to imprison herself inside her room,.

 

Nanny: aggasi, you have a visitor (as one of their maids knocks on her door)

 

But Suzy remained silent pretending asleep as she closed her eyes and pretended sleep, but someone in her back kicked her out of bed causing her to fall n her own bed.

 

Suzy: YAH!!! (she shouted she was surprise as she saw Soohyun standing in side of her bed both hands tucked on his pocket looking at her with his poker face) what are you doing here? (Annoyed) you’re not welcome here. (She said as she went back on her bed lying)

 

But Soohyun just simply lies in her bed too, now they were both lying in the bed.

 

Suzy: YAH! What are you doing! (she said as she stood up in her bed)

 

Sohyun didn’t say anything he simply lean his back on the headboard looks at her lamely.

 

Suzy: YAH! Can you please go out in my room! You’re disturbing me!

 

Soohyun: disturbing you in what? (he smirked his famous and annoying smirked) you lock yourself here, for what? Jeez. Just let me remind you Ms. Ugly duckling pig, we have some works to do and lying here was not solving any of our work. You got me?

 

Suzy: (didn’t response she rolled her eyes to him)

 

Soohyun: seriously? This the way of you to mend your broken heart? Jeez move on when you have time. (he teasingly said)

 

Suzy: shut up! As if you know what I felt!

 

Soohyun: yes I know how it was  you know, I know exactly what you felt (he said in his serious tone)

 

Suzy suddenly looks at him; she saw how serious he was. She was surprised, though she considered him as her enemy; this is the very first time they both talk serious.

 

Soohyun: I know exactly how it feels since the day I love you (he said in full of sincerity, seriousness, he looks at her eyes) do you know how t hurts? Do you have any idea?

 

Suzy was shocked, her eyes widened same as gaped open,

 

Suzy: Well—are you? Wait? I don’t know what to say (she said as she was really speechless) oh my god. Is he confessing to me?

 

Soohyun: HAHAHAHAHA !! (he burst out laughing, he even hold his stomach almost rolling in her bed)

 

Suzy blinks a couple of times as realization hits her.

 

Suzy: YAH!! (as she hit him using her picture frame)

 

Soohyun: hahaha .. You’re face is really epic! Hahaha! (he almost cried in so much happiness)

 

Suzy: I Hate you! (she stomp her feet in annoyance, her face was very red because of annoyance)

 

Soohyun: seriously? Hahahah .. okay .. okay .. I’m sorry! Okay (he said as he raised both of his hands as he saw Suzy was about to throw her lampshade) but you know what? It’s not only you who experienced heartache so move on in life, there are lot of things you can do so don’t stuck up on past and learn to move forward (he smiles, his genuinely smile)

 

Suzy turns her head away from him; seeing him smiles like that was really anew to her, well she was really used for him always teasing her.

 

---

 

Meanwhile:

 

So Min blinks a couple of times as she tries to consume for the reality. She was really surprised seeing the man, right in her front smiling so genuinely to her.

 

Hyun Joong: Hi! (as he waves his hand)

 

So Min: Oh! Hi (she shyly smiled, she was currently in her duty as service crew in one of the fast food chain) what are you doing here? (she whisper)

 

Hyun Joong: well—

 

Mrs. Han: (owner of the food chain) ehem! (she fake a coughed)

 

Both So Min and Hyun Joong turn they head, they saw the old lady, gesturing the line which is now long because of them two.

 

Hyun Joong: Oh sorry! (he smiled to the old lady, the old lady smiled back, he now turn his head to So Min) I will take my order, please give a large soda with burger and large fries. Thanks ( he smiled again)

 

So Min: Uh—okay. 1 large soda with burger together with large fries copy that. It’s only 150  sir.

 

Hyun Joong: here

 

So Min: thank you we will process your order in a minute.

 

Hyun joong: okay. Hey I will wait you until your shift ended huh? Bye. (he waves as he seated right next on where her counter was)

 

.

.

.

 

So min: what are you doing here? Why ahm I mean

 

HyunJoong: relax okay? (smiles) I came here just to handed you this! (he handed her lunchbox that she gave last time)

 

So Min: oh—(she seems surprised)

 

So min’s shift already ended, they were now both walking side by side in the sidewalk.

 

Hyun joong: Well—honestly, I made that lunch box as an excuse to see you. Wasn’t it obvious? (as he scratch the back of his head)

 

So Min: waeyo? (as she tried her best to hide her blushing face thanks to her blush on that time)

 

Hyun Joong: well I don’t  know? I really wanted to see you.

 

So Min: (eyebrow twitch)

 

Hyun Joong: I heard next week will be the opening of your classes

 

So Min: yeah. (she smiles, she was very excited on that thought)

 

Hyun Joong: I see. (he nodded)

 

So Min: it’s all thanks to you. Komawo.

 

Hyun Joong: stop saying thank you okay? I did what I think is right.

 

So Min: but komawo still. (she smiles)

 

Hyun Joong: if you really thank me. Why don’t you want to date me? Tomorrow. 8am I will wait for you at the bus station. Kay. I take no for the answer.

 

But before So Min could react, Hyun Joong already left her dumbheaded.

 

So Min: What? Wait!

 

But Hyun Joong waves his hand.

 

God is he serious? DATE?

 

 

My bad. So sorry for the super late update. I am so very busy, but anyways I tried to catch up, this story has been delayed, my god! But anyways  I hope you still wait for this one too.

 

Please if haven’t been too much, kindly read and support my other fanfics as well? Thank you

 

I already updated my stories:

 

Romeo X Juliet

A moment in time

 

Love,

iameunriejhei