chapter 3: Unexpectedly you

We Found Love

 

 

 

 

WE FOUND LOVE

 

Chapter 3: UNEXPECTEDLY YOU

 

10 years ago:

 

 

Suzy: YAH! I HATE YOU!!!  (she scream loud as she looks at her favourite doll flowing in the river far from them)

 

But the young boy remain silent he just simply looking at Suzy who as crying in his front.

 

Suzy: I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! (she started smacking her hands to the boy)

 

But the boy let her do it. Without any complaint.

 

Suzy: I HATE YOU! (She burst out and ran leaving the boy behind)

 

---

 

Suzy’s eyes went shut open as she dream of something.

 

What a stupid dream. Even in dreams huh? Suzy said in her ownself.

 

Her brows automatically twitch. She looks really pissed and irritated.

 

Jin Woon: Problem? (asks without looking at Suzy he continues strumming his guitar)

 

Suzy mentally slaps herself. Her eyes widen in shocked as she realized that she was still in their school; to be more specific she was in their band practice. Since their club will have a performance for this week.

 

Yes, Suzy was a part of the band together with her friends Yong Hwa, and Jin Woon under the modern music department. (Club). She was the female vocalist. While Jinwoon was the guitarist and Yong Hwa ofcourse  serves as the leader of the group.

 

To be precise, Music Department (club) are divided in two divisions: the modern and the traditional.

 

Suzy: Ani (she shook her head)

 

Jinwoon seems not convince. He took step and went beside of her. Examining her if she’s telling a truth or not.

 

In return Suzy seems shock.

 

Wooyoung: Yow!

 

Wooyoung sudden stops as his gazed went to Suzy and Jinwoon and back to Suzy again.

 

Suzy and jinwoon looks at Woo young.

 

Wooyoung: So did I miss something? (his famous grin appears, he looks at them both with teasingly)

 

Jinwoon simply went back to his seat while Suzy glared at Woo young.

 

Wooyoung: You know guys, are there something in both of you? Honestly? (he ask teasingly)

 

Jinwoon made his poker face while another glared from Suzy.

 

Wooyoung grins again like an idiot.

 

In his own perspective, there is something between the two, since even him or his fiends notices and knwon  Jinwoon as a man with few words, snob, cold and doesn’t seem care at all, a man who didn’t talk too much. In short a very extremely introvert person but surprisingly his attention to Suzy is quiet different, he talks to her and even care. Or to make it more specific, Suzy is the only girl he talks to.

 

Suzy: So what will going to perform? (as she try to change the mood)

 

Jinwoon shrug his shoulder.

 

 

Suzy: and you what are you doing here?

 

 

Wooyoung: Chill. Okay. Relax. I’m bored our dance club have no practice today.

 

Suzy : I see. That’s why you kept meddling with us? (irritated)

 

 

Wooyoung: relax okay. Why so irritated?

 

Suzy: none of your business.

 

----

 

In traditional music club:

 

 

Shin Hye: Really? Oh my god you’re so genius! (she giggled)

 

Yong Hwa eyebrows twitch as he heard Shin Hye’s voice from inside. He was in the corridor of traditional music club to tell something to his best friend.

 

He automatically look on the door that as slightly open, and he saw Shin Hye together with her group mates laughing and giggling like a child in front of their new recruit member---

 

No other than Park Bo gum.

 

On the other hand, Bo Gum simply scratch the back of his head seems embarrass on Shin Hye’s and the others compliments on him.

 

Jia: you’re great. Really

 

Bo Gum: Uh. Thanks? (smiled shyly)

 

Yong Hwa rolled eyes as he make face. He looks pissed.

 

Shin Hye: How come you can play this and that and those? My god! Your really good (as she looks so happy)

 

Outside, Yong Hwa micmic her words in so pissed matter.

 

Yong Hwa: what’s good with him? He looks like a match stick. Tsk.

 

Jiyeon: Seriously? You really looks hilarious right now. (she was next to Yong Hwa, her face was full of amazement as she looks at Yong hwa)

 

Yong Hwa: (looks surprised) you there? For how long?

 

Jiyeon: Since the beginning. You idiot. (she tease) so you jealous with that guy huh? (she teases more)

 

Yong Hwa (glared at her. ) no i’m not jealous! (he almost shouted)

 

Shin Hye: what the both of you doing there? (as they all looking at the door.)

 

Jiyeon smiled teasingly.

 

Jiyeon: nothing. Got bored and wanted to go here and I saw this man (pointing Yong Hwa who still shock on his sudden outburst)

 

Shin Hye: oh. What are you doing there Yong? You look like an idiot. (she said in a matter of fact.)

 

Yong: (gain from his senses and stood up entering the room, Jiyeon followed him) cause—mom called, she said we will having a dinner in our house. (he said looking at Bo Gum)

 

Shin Hye: ohh—you can texted it to me or called me, why you personally came? I thought you have a practice too.?

 

Yong Hwa couldn’t answer.

 

So why do I came here? Yong Hwa mentally snaps his own self.

 

Yong Hwa’s conscience: Coz you followed Shin Hye here with that guy coz you were so irritated knowing she personally ask him to be their new member.

Yeah that’s right. Yong Hwa seems irritated since that incident. Unluckily, Shin hye ask Bo Gum to be their new member. It pisses him more the fact that Shin Hye seems attached to the new transferee.

 

Yong Hwa’s conscience: Your just jealous!

 

Yong hwa: No!(as he  automatically shook his head.)

 

Shin Hye: yong? Are you okay? Why are you shaking your head? You look weird.

 

Yong hwa (eyes widened.) I’m fine!

 

Jiyeon: haha. (she laughed) you’re pabo (said in lower voice.) act normal will you? (she giggled)

 

Yong Hwa glared at her. In return Jiyeon grinned and looks beside Shin Hye, the reason why she came here.

 

Jiyeon eyes twinkled. she smile dashingly as she walks fast towards to Bo gum’s direction.

 

Jiyeon: Hi! (she greeted, she sit right next to Bo Gum) you must be Park Bo Gum right? (she smiles sweetly) I’m Park Jiyeon. My room is next on yours. I’m Shin Hye’s friend too. How nice we shared the same surname ( she said without pausing)

 

Bo Gum: uh- yeah. Hi! (he greeted back as he scratch the back of his head, looks shy)

 

Yong hwa: playgirl (he mumbled)

 

Jiyeon heard it but ignored.

 

Jiyeon: So your their new member? Wow. Maybe you’re really good. (her smiles never faded.)

 

Shin Hye: You bet! His amazing! (proud)

 

Yong Hwa acts like throwing up.

 

Shin Hye glared at Yong Hwa.

 

Jiyeon: Really (amazed) can you play? At least?

 

Bo Gum started to feel uncomfortable.

 

Bo Gum: Uhmm.. (scratching his back head)

 

Shin Hye notices his actions.

 

Shin Hye: Ji maybe next time? When it’s our turn to make a performance.

 

Jiyeon: is that so? (looks disappointed)

 

Yong Hwa: I thought his great? (mockingly said)

 

But in response Shin Hye glared at her best friend. And looks at him with WHAT’S –THE – MATTER- LOOK on you?

 

Shin Hye: is that fine Ji? (smiles) we plan in our next performance Bo Gum will play. That would be great.

 

Yong Hwa rolled his eyes. And stood up.

 

Shin Hye: oh where are you going?

 

Yong Hwa: going back to practice? (Irritated)

 

And he started walking with a loud bang on the door.

 

Shin Hye: what’s his problem?

 

Jiyeon: HAHAHAHAH! (loud so hard, she was really amazed to Yong Hwa)

 

Idiot yong Hwa. Jiyeon said in herself.

 

----

Back to the music modern club:

 

Baaamm

 

Yong Hwa slams the door makes Suzy and the others shocked. Jinwoon on the other hand remain calm.

 

Wooyoung: oh dude! What’s the matter?

 

Yong Hwa: suzy..

 

Suzy: Yes? (confused)

 

Yong Hwa: we have to change the song that we will going to perform. We can do it right?

 

Suzy looks confused.

 

Suzy: oh sure.

 

Yong Hwa: alright. Go back to practice. We have to make it perfect.

 

 

----

 

At the airport:

 

Eun Hye walks elegantly. She wears a four inch boots match in fitted red tube dress with her hair messing. She looks beautiful and oozing in appeal.

 

Man 1: hi beautiful.

 

But Eun Hye rolled her eyes and kept walking.

 

She sudden stops as she saw her personal butler waiting for her.

 

Butler seo: Good afternoon aggassi! (bow his head) this way ma’am.

 

Eun hye nodded.

 

-----

 

At the bar:

 

Il Woo enjoying himself. He drinks and drinks while flirting with other girls. He sat on the stool and enjoys seeing y girls.

Uee: hello handsome (as she leans towards Il Woo)

 

Il Woo: hi y. (he greeted back)

 

Uee: alone? (as she sip ily on her drink)

 

Il Woo: not now. You’re here (he whisper to her ears) want to dance?

 

Uee: sure! (and she giggled)

 

Both of them dancing on the dance floor, Il Woo’s hand are roaming all over Uee. And it seems Uee enjoying that much. They both continue dancing not until a woman came and slap Il Woo’s face. Hard.

 

Il Woo: (sudden paused, shocked all written on his face) WHAT WAS THAT?

 

So Dam: HOW DARE YOU DANCE ANOTHER GIRL!!!!

 

Uee: WHAT? Who’s this annoying girl??

 

Il Woo: i don’t know.

 

So Dam: you don’t know me? Duh. How could you! I’m his girlfriend!

 

UEE: what? I thought you don’t have a girl friend?

 

Il Woo: Yeah. I don’t have Yung Soo.

 

UEE: what? Who’s Yung Soo? I’m UEE! Arghh! (and walks out)

So dam: you playboy! ( slpas again Il Woo and leaves.)

 

Il Woo on the other hand left in the middle of the dance floor with shocked.

 

 

---

 

At the street:

 

So min was patiently waiting for a cab. She was silently praying for the taxi to come fast she can go in the place will go.

 

So Min: oohh. Please! I’m late.

 

It’s So min’s big day. She can’t afford be late today since it’s once in a lifetime opportunity. She dress very well for this day. Today is the entrance exams day for scholarship. Her much awaited moment to study again.

 

She smiled from that thought. She’s confident she can make it.

 

So min automatically smiled as she saw a taxi coming on her. She almost jumps in happiness.

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

But before the taxi stops on her front, a man grab the door and went inside.

 

So min’s eyes widened in shock.

 

So min: YAH! (she stops the man from closing the door)

 

But the man looks at the back and found the group of men running for him.

 

Man 1: there! Young master Hyung Joong.!

 

Hyun Joong seems panic he looks at So Min.

 

Hyun Joong : ms. I’m in hurry. Can you please wait for another taxi? (he sounds pleaded)

 

So Min: What? No wait. I can’t I have a important matter to do! (still holding the door)

 

Man 2: young master!!

 

Hyun Joong: Aissshhh... come here(as he pulled So Min inside the car)

 

--

Inside the taxi

 

Driver: where are you going? (in polite tone)

 

SoMin: In Song University

 

Hyun Joong: Airport.

 

Driver looks at them both. They both said different direction.

 

 

So Min: NO in Song University!

 

Hyun Joong: i pay double. In the airport mister.

 

So min: yah!! Please. Mister. In the song university. I’m in hurry

 

Hyun Joong: airport.

 

The driver looks back again in them. His eyebrow twitch.

 

Driver: so where?

 

Somin/ hyun Joong: song university/ airport.

 

So min: hey mr. I don’t know who you are, i’m kinda hurry. So please don’t act bossy? I’m first in this taxi!

 

Hyun joong: well i ride first!

 

So Min: i’m first!

 

Hyn Joong: me!

 

So min: No! mE!

 

Then suddenly the driver stops the car.

 

Driver: both of you! GET OUT!

 

---

 

So Min andHyun Joong went out of the taxi. So Min sighed. She glared at Hyun Joong who looks at his phone.

 

Hyun Joong: WHAT? (bored tone)

 

So Min: you asking me what? My goodness! ( as she place her hand to her forehead)

 

 

She looks at her wristwatch and her eyes widened in shockas she saw the time.

 

My god! So min what the heck.

 

She hurriedly walk fast looking for the taxi to ride. But unfortunately, there’s no taxi coming.

 

10 minutes

 

20 minutes

 

But still there’s no taxi coming. Meanwhile,  hyun Joong  was still in her side. Waiting for a taxi too.

 

So Min: this is your fault. (she said looking at hyun joong) i’m late (she started to panic ,she started crying)

 

Hyun Joong looks at her with boredome.

 

So min: do you have any idea what you have done? I’m late with my test for scholarship! You bastard! (she burst out crying, she even seated on the ground. Still crying out loud)

 

Hyun joong started to panic. he saw a group of people looking and whispering to them. As if he is the suspect of her sudden outburst. partly yes. His inner self said.

 

Hyun joong: please don’t cry (trying to calm her down)

 

So min: how can i come down? My dreams! My scholarship ( she started crying again.

 

Hyun Joong: okay oaky i get it! (as he get his phone out of his pocket)

 

 

----

 

They both come in Song university. But unluckily So Min didn’t make it. The test  were done.

 

So min sighed. She looks so upset. He started to walk like a zombie. Lifeless. Tears automatically fell in her eyes, on the other hand, Hyun Joong quietly followed her, feel pity to her.

 

It’s kinda my fault eh? Hyun joong inner self said.

 

And suddenly So Min bumps in to someone and fell in the ground.

 

So Min didn’t mind being fell in the ground, she kept herself lying in the cold ground and started sobbing.

 

Hyun Joong: arghh! This is enough! (as he walks towards So Min)

 

Hyun Joong: hey! Stand up there lady.

 

 

But So Min glared at her.

 

Hyun Joong: i drive you home.

 

So Min didn’t say any words but ignore him and stood up walking fast.

 

 

-----

 

meanwhile:

 

IU was busy reading her books when Wooyoung suddenly seat in her front. IU ignore his presence and act like he was not there.

 

Wooyoung: Aww.. IU so mennie!

 

IU: what now? (she said with one eyebrow rising)

 

Wooyoung: nothing (he grins) why are you alone? Where’s the others?

 

IU: dunno (she said in bored tone)

 

Wooyoung: So cold of you. (he pouted) but anyways, can i come to your house after class?

 

IU looks at him and went back her gazed to her book.

 

IU: why?

 

Wooyoung shrug his shoulder.

 

Wooyoung: mom said so. Actually she said we have a dinner to your house.

 

IU didn’t answer.

 

Wooyoung: can i?

 

IU slams the book on the table she looks at Wooyoung irritated.

 

IU: seriously? Its al settled then right? Why asking me if you can? It is obvious that you will go with or without my permission. So annoying!

 

Wooyoung: (grins ear to ear) so it’s settled huh? I pick you up then, don’t need to drive yur car. Bye milady. (as he run grinning)

 

---

 

Meanwhile:

 

Yoo Jung: yeah yeah! I know it! Can you please stop talking nonsense?

 

Yoo Jung rolled her eyes as she kept talking on her phone.

 

Yoo  Jung: Yeah I’m already here! So stop shouting. My god! This school is so huge oppa! How could you leave me alone! Argghh! (she stamp her feet annoyed and shut the phone close)

 

Yoo Jung pouted as she started walking, she continue searching for her building. Honestly, she has no class for this day. She only want to tour around in her  her new school. Tomorrow is her first day.

 

This school is so huge! Unbelievable huge.

 

She kept mumbling on herself. She rolled her eyes in nth time as continue walking. Thanks for her own brother who seems busy. He not even accompany  her.

 

He said he’s going to tour me! But heck! Where is he now? My god! I’m gonna kick him up!

 

Screeeeccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

 

Bo Gum: watch out!!

 

Dug.dug.dug.

 

Yoo Jung looks horrified. Thank god from the arm who pulled her. And it was Bo Gum. Yoo Jung froze. She just looking at Bo Gum. Their proximity were too close. Bo Gum was holding her on her arm while his another hand were on her waist supporting her weight. They almost hugging.

 

Dug.dug.dug.

 

Another loud heartbeat from her as she saw Bo Gum’s face, Bo Gum was still wearing his specs, his eye brow twitching.

 

Driver: hey! Are you blind? Watch when you crossing the street.

 

Bo Gum: Mianhe. (He bows to the driver of the car who seems as same age as their) You okay? (he looks at Yoo Jung who still shock almost gaping ) hey miss—

 

My god! Who’s this guy? Am I seeing harry Potter now? My god! His so cute.

 

Bo Gum: hey—

 

And automatically Yoo Jung snaps from her thoughts.

 

Yoo Jung: Ohh—mi—anhe (she starts stuttering.)

 

Shocks. Why am i stuttering? Heck.

 

Bo Gum: (smiles) next time be careful okay? (and he started to walk away)

 

And Yoo Jung left alone with a gaping mouth.

 

The heck. His smiles! My god! Earth what happen to me?

 

And slowly, Yoo Jung put her both hAnds on her heart that keeps beating so fast. Her eyes kept looking to the back of Bo Gum who was walking away from him.

 

God. Does he took my heart away?

 

---

 

Jiyeon and Suzy were waiting outside the campus. It almost past 7 in the evening. It’s late. They are going home.

 

Upon waiting, they saw Shin Hye walks towards their direction with Yong Hwa on her side with his favourite bicycle.

 

Shin Hye: You’re still not going home?

 

Jiyeon: you sure you both will ride only to that? (As she pointing the bicycle, she said unbelievably.)

 

 

Yong Hwa: Yeah. (bored look) what’s wrong with my bicycle.

 

Jiyeon: You really asking me huh? (smirked)

 

Yong Hwa: oh stop that smirked it giving me creeps. You look exactly your brother. (he shivers)

 

Shin Hye: ohh. Yong ! mom texted. We should hurry.

 

Yong hwa nodded.

 

Shin Hye started riding to Yong Hwa’’s bicycle. She was in his back were a small seat have.

 

Suzy: take care both of you.

 

Yong Hwa/ Shin Hye: you too!

 

Shin Hye waved at them both.

 

Jinwoon: You still here? (As he stops his motorcycle in front of the two ladies. His eyes locked on Suzy)

 

Suzy: Ohh. Jin. Yeah. We are waiting Il Woo oppa. But he’s coming.

 

Jinwoon didn’t response. He was looking at them both. With the same cold expression he always has. Then he nodded his head and started his engine.

 

Jiyeon stared at his back until he was gone.

 

Suzy: he looks mad now.

 

Jiyeon: huh? (as she came back on her senses)

 

Suzy: i said Jinwoon seems not on his mood.

 

Jiyeon: he always likes that, so what’s new?

 

Suzy just shrug her shoulder.

 

Jiyeon was about to say something when her phone vibrated. She hurriedly looks for her phone. And pouted as she read the message.

 

Jiyeon: oppa said that wait him in the parking. He will fetch us there. Stupid brother of mine. (rolled her eyea)

 

Both of them started on walking towards the parking. Upon walking, Suzy suddenly stops as when she saw a black car park on the parking.

 

Suzy POV: it looks familiar.

 

Suzy went nearer to the car.

 

Jiyeon: what’s the matter?

 

Suzy POV: the heck! This car! I knew it. This is the same car that time

 

Suzy: Hey Jiyeon! Do you still have your paint spray?

 

Jiyeon: yeah. why?

 

Suzy: can you lend me pretty please? Promise i treat you this weekend!

 

Jiyeon: ReaLLY? (excited)

 

Suzy: yeah sure( still eyes lock on the car)

 

Jiyeon hurriedly get the paint spray on her bag, as long as Jiyeon handed the paint spray to Suzy.

 

Suzy spray it to the car in her front.

 

Jiyeon: Oh MY !!

 

SooHyun: THE HECK YOU DOING TO MY CAR—

 

Both Suzy and Jiyeon turn they heads. And both eyes widened in shocked as they saw the man in their backs.

 

Suzy/ Jiyeon: Soo Hyun? (both of them shocked)

 

---

 

Ugh. Finally two more character to be reveal. Hehe. But anyways, how is it guys? Sorry for the long wait. And turtle updates! Kinda busy and you know—but i promise to update and be active.

 

EVERY FRIDAYS UPDATE GUYS! HOORRAAY! But please bear with me. NO SPECIFIC STORY TO BE UPDATE.

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE? Highly appreciated guys. Please support my other stories too. They are a lot but promise, you will love them.

 

iameunriejhei