Chapter 8:

We Found Love

 

 

 

Wooyoung was silently staring at IU; he was looking at her intently, without IU’s knowing, She was busy talking with her friends,

 

Wooyoung unconsciously smile as he saw how IU seems happy, his gazed never leave on her, as he found enjoyment looking at her he didn’t realized Jiyeon’s presence at his side.

 

Jiyeon: you really like IU a lot huh (she said teasingly)

 

Wooyoung was surprised; his eyes grew big as he looks at Jiyeon who was smiling teasingly to him.

 

Wooyoung: what did you say?

 

Jiyeon: if you really like her why don’t confess your feelings?

 

Wooyoung: who said Ilike her? No I don’t. (as he tried to hide his face, his ears are red.)

 

Jiyeon: Tsk. Lie better Woo—I know that stares and besides don’t you think I wouldn’t notice you have feelings for her? Oh if you think you’re good at hiding then it’s better to think again. (she said confidently) you can’t tell a lie to me—you’re ex (she grins)

 

Wooyoung: yeah. Yeah. (he grins too)

 

And yes, Jiyeon and Wooyoung we’re ex boyfriends and girlfriends yet it didn’t last long. Both of them knew that they are more buddies, yes, they hold hands, hug each other and even put arms around shoulder,  but despite of that there is no deeper meaning from it, both each other knew what were they feel to each other it’s only great buddies, teasing partners, friends and companion. Of course Wooyoung had crush on Jiyeon in the past, like who wouldn’t right? She’s the campus crush; a very alluring lady that everyone would fall for, but his feelings for her was not deep unlike with IU.

 

Wooyoung: (speechless, he looks at Jiyeon with surprise)

 

Jiyeon: cat got your tongue?

 

Wooyoung: fine. I like her. Happy?

 

Jiyeon: (shrug shoulder) you know, I know ever since you like her, oh let me rephrase you loved her right?

 

Wooyoung: yeah (as he looks at IU again)

 

That’s right. Ever since, Wooyoung had feelings towards IU. She was his childhood friend, neighbour, playmates and considered best friend. They grew up together and spent more time together as they were kids, they really close to the point that they don’t wanted to be separated to each other. But things started to change since that day; the day IU despises him more than anyone else.

 

Jiyeon: did you told her already?

 

Wooyoung: she doesn’t needs to know, you know. I don’t want to hurt her.

 

Jiyeon: but she still mad at you.

 

Wooyoung: it’s better that way. Than to see her hurting.

 

Jiyeon: tsk. But she deserves the truth Woo—you only did it just to protect her right?

 

Wooyoung: oh yeah (as he remember how IU cried that time) she treasured every friend she have you know that right? If she knows about that, that her considered friend deceives her, do you think she wouldn’t be hurt?

 

Jiyeon: (looks at him with pity eyes) and you? She hated you because she thinks you are the reason why she loses friend that in the first place—that , she not even considered IU as her friend! (angry) in te first place you should tell the truth rather than acting like a villain ruining their friendship that in the beginning there’s no friendship at all! Jezz! That ugly was using IU at the beginning! (she burst out mad(

 

Wooyoung: relax calm down (as he put his arms to her shoulder)

 

Jiyeonn: you’re so annoying too! (her phone vibrated, and automatically looks on it, a smiled crept on her face)

 

Wooyoung: waeyo? (he looks at her phone) Hoah! I thought you’re after with that Bo Gum guy? What happen?

 

Jiyeon: huh? (busy on her phone) what are you talking about?

 

Wooyoung: (look closely) whoah! You’re dating Chansung already? Jeez. Since when?

 

Jiyeon: yesterday?

 

Wooyoung: aiggoo! Really? But you just met him yesterday! (his eyebrows twitch)

 

Jiyeon: so?

 

Wooyoung: YAH! Ji! Looks like the half population of men students of this school became your boyfriend.

 

Jiyeon: YAH!! It’s too much count, It just—(as she counts how many boyfriends she have) yeah. Whatever I lose counting--

 

Wooyoung: tch. What are you trying to prove? That you can have any guy you wanted?I know you’re beautiful but don’t you think it’s too much?

 

Jiyeon: well not all Woo—(there is a serious tone on her) not all like me (she said as she was hurt)

 

Wooyoung: seriously? Don’t make me laughed, try to be serious at least once, you know.

 

Jiyeon: well I consider that if you confess your feelings to IU (she beams)

 

Wooyoung: oh jeez (he scowls)

 

Jiyeon: See?

 

Soo Hyun: Ehem! (as he fakes a cough, he looks at them suspiciously)

 

Wooyoung and Jiyeon look at them, they saw Soohyun, Jinwoon, Joong Ki and the others standing in their front; Soohyun give them a teasingly look while Jinwoon on the other hand; seems not in his mood, both hands on his pocket as he looks straight on his shoes.

 

Joong Ki: (restraining his laughter) are you two dating again?

 

Wooyoung and Jiyeon eyes widened in shocked.

 

Jiyeon: YAH! we’re not! As if!

 

Joong Ki: but you look like one. (he teases more)

 

Eunjung: aiggoo! Don’t tease them, Jiyeon dating someone else (she smiles teasingly)

 

IL Woo: again? (Surprised)

 

Taecyeon: why surprised she’s your sister right? (he beams)

 

IL Woo: whatever.

 

Soohyun: so who’s the guy?

 

Wooyoung: chan—

 

But before he answers his question, Jinwoon walks out.

 

Soohyun: hey! Where are you going?

 

Jinwoon: practice (as he walks out putting his headphones again on his ears)

 

 

---

 

Meanwhile:

 

Yoo Jung open her eyes, she automatically put her hand on her head as she felt aching on it, her eyes gazed to the entire room realizing she’s not on her own room,

 

Soo Bin: you’re awake (she smiles to her warmly)

 

 

Yoo Jung eyes furrowed as she tries to recollect her memories last night, her eyes grew big as she realized everything.

 

Oh. My. God . she mumbled on herself. She stared at the woman in her front, still smiling sweetly to her, confusion written all over her face;

 

Yoo Jung POV: who’s this woman? Last night I was with that guy? Oh wait.. where is he?

 

Soo Bin: if you’re asking where are you and how did you get here. Well Bo Gum brings you here last night.

 

Yoo Jung POV: Bo Gum? So that’s the guy name? who is she in his life? Chingu? Girlfriend? Wait. Is she is his girlfriend he’s taken now. Aiggoo. What a waste!

 

Soo Bin: (smiled more, as she saw how comically Yoo Jung looks like) Bo Gum is my friend, technically he lives beside of my apartment, and any time now he will be here— oh there he is (as she saw Bo Gum went inside)

 

Bo Gum on the other hand went inside the room; their automatically met each other’s eyes, Bo Gum smiled at her warmly; on the other Yoo Jung skip a beat, she held her own breathe as she can’t believe she actually seeing him again. The man she was yearning to see.

 

Bo Gum: I’m glad your fine now. (he said)

 

Yoo Jung remains silent as her eyes fix on him.

Soo Bin: (as she notice her reaction) So Bo Gum, do you bring any food?

 

Bo Gum: oh yeah.

 

Soo Bin: you can change your clothes, and fix yourself. Here you can use this. (as she offered her clothes to her.

.

.

.

 

Yoo Jung, Soo Bin and Bo Gum were seating in the dining; Yoo Jung is front of them where Bo Gum and Soo Bin were seating next to each other.

 

Soo Bin: I hope you like the food. (she smiled sweetly)

 

Yoo Jung: thank you. (She said as she looks down when she saw Bo Gum was staring at her)

 

On the other, Bo Gum hid his smiles.

 

Soo Bin: what is your name? Honestly? I’m got shocked when Bo Gum knocks on my door, and I saw him carrying you, I thought he did something awful to you (as she eyed Bo Gum)

 

Bo Gum: YAH!

 

Yoo Jung:I’m Kim Yoo Jung. Sorry for the trouble I made to you both. How can I repay you? (ah asks in sincerity)

 

Bo Gum: Well—thank you was enough (he smiled while his one brow rising)

 

That makes Yoo Jung blushed, his smiles was enough to captivate someone’s heart.

 

Bo Gum: by the way—I’m Park Bo Gum, and this is my childhood friend, my neighbour Chae Soo Bin

 

YooJung bowed her head as sign of greeting, she smiled warmly.

 

.

.

.

 

Bo Gum: you sure you don’t want to take you home? (he said in worry)

 

Yoo Jung: Nah. I can manage. (she smiles) thank you again. I don’t know what will happen to me if it’s not because of you.

 

Bo Gum: it’s fine. Just next time don’t do it again (he said scratching the back of his head shyly)

 

Yoo Jung: Yeah. But I love to do it again if that’s the way I can see you again

 

Bo Gum: Ka Ja? I take you to the station

 

Yoo Jung : Uhhmm..

 

They both walking towards the waiting station when a taxi came out, Bo Gum hurriedly call the taxi, he opens the door on her, he was indeed a gentleman, Yoo Jung smiles as when Yoo Jung is about to enters the taxi, she stops, she looks at Bo Gum who looks confused on her; Yoo Jung smiles to him and tip toed her feet and kisses Bo Gum’s cheeks.

 

Hurriedly, Yoo Jung went inside and closes the door behind.

 

Yoo Jung smiled, and Bo Gum left shocked for what she did. As the driver of taxi starts driving, Yoo Jung turns her head, seeing how Bo Gum was still shocked for what she did. She smiled in triumph.

 

I’ll mark you mine. Next time we’ll see each other your mine. She said inside her head.

 

---

 

Meanwhile:

 

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye were busy arranging some piece for their performance when Seohyun came inside.

 

Yong Hwa: now what? (he said irritably)

 

Seohyun: well I’m just passing by (she said smiling)

 

Yong Hwa : (frowned) oh—so the cheering squad were not busy?

 

Seohyun: ohh—so you’re updated about me? I’m touched.

 

Yong Hwa: (rolled eyes) you keep updating me.

 

Shin Hye: (looks down)

 

Yong Hwa: so what exactly do you need? We’re busy.

 

Seohyun: So cold Yong—well I’m just here to invite you for a dinner, we’re going to celebrate our victory for winning the championship, together with my family and yours.

 

And when she says my family;  that excludes Shin Hye for sure. Yong Hwa winced hearing those words.

 

Yong Hwa: I’m pass. Shin Hye and I have plans this night.

 

Shin Hye looks at her surprised, to tell honestly, they both decided to go home early.

 

Yong Hwa: (looks at her saying just go to the flow look)

 

Seohyun: WHAT? So you declining my invitation?

 

yong Hwa: Yeah. Obviously. (he said in matter of fact) my best friend is more important than th victory party of yours. So could you please get out coz you ruining our practice?

 

Seohyun: Tch. You pay for this ( she glared to Shin Hye before leaving the room behind)  

 

As Seohyun was not on their side, Shin Hye put aside her gayageum.

 

Shin Hye: why you do that? You’re rude.

 

Yong Hwa: So?

 

Shin Hye sighed, knowing Yong Hwa’s stubbornness he wouldn’t listen to hr if Seohyun was involved. Yong Hwa deliberately shows how he hate her half sister; he hates her guts so much and when she ask why he simply says “I hate her for causing you so much pain” though, somehow, Shin Hye felt  thankful, Yong hwa is very thoughtful for her, he filling those emptiness she felt being outsider inside her own home.

 

Yong Hwa: ohh—why are you staring me like that?

 

Shin hye: (blinks) nothing (as she get her gayageum again and started playing)

 

Yong Hwa: I just wondering, let’s eat outside after this?

 

Shin Hye: (looks up) I thought we’re going home early?

 

Yong Hwa: you heard your wicked sister of yours right? So c’mon let’s eat outside. I wanted to eat bulgogi now.

 

Shin Hye: (smiled) yeah. Sure.

 

----

 

Meanwhile:

 

It was already 6pm when Jinwoon came to his pad; he was about to open his door when his older brother appeared on him.

 

Jung Shin: (Jinwoon’s older brother) so this is how you do after running away home?

 

Jinwoon didn’t answered instead, he hurriedly press the password of his pad and was about to get inside when his brother pulled his wrist.

 

Jung Shin: I’m still talking to you! (he shouted)

 

Jinwoon glared at him. Running away from home? Yes. If it’s what they called for what he was done maybe it was a yes then, Jinwoon moves out to their home for years. Though the idea of moving out was not his parents want, they agreed, Jinwoon is a hard headed person, they knew it. He becomes cold so instantly since his father re-married.  He never showed interest and anything towards others. He keeps his thoughts inside his head alone. Which makes him unreadable all this time.

 

Jinwoon: what do you want? (he said irritably)

 

Jung Shin: the family needs you. You have to do something for our family.

 

Jinwoon: Family? (he laughed sarcastically) since when we became family? (His face hardened)

 

Shin: cut the drama, you have to do this—for the sake of the family. (as he give him a envelope in his hand) come there. Tomorrow. Don’t be late.

 

As Jinwoon get the envelop his brother leave him alone standing to the door, he opens the envelop on his hand

 

Jinwoon: Damn it! (he shouted as he toss the envelope on the floor)

 

---

 

Meanwhile:

 

Suzy was pretending sleeping in her own bed, as she didn’t attend school, she reason out she was sick thought the idea of being sick was not true, coz she wanted to avoid someone in the school.

 

She was crying. Hard. Since yesterday, when she saw him again, all she did was to cry all night long till this day. Her eyes were already swollen but she didn’t care. All she wanted is to ease the pain she was feeling this time.

 

Taecyeon: let’s end this.

 

Suzy: huh? Okay. Let’s go home (she said as she put aside the basketball in the park)

 

Taecyeon:No. What I’m saying is—let’s break up Suji

 

Suzy was surprised, her eyes widened in shocked as she tried to process what he was saying.

 

Taecyeon: I want us to break up.

 

And it’s boomed. It was like a bomb explode on her ears. He’s breaking up on her

 

Suzy: w-why? (she stutterd, tears automatically fell in her eyes)

 

Taecyeon: I’m tired already.

 

 

Suzy: your tired? Of what?

 

Taecyeon: of everything. Of us. It isn’t working anymore. We both know that long distance relationship wouldn’t be work I’m going to transfer next year and live my life in States and you here.

 

Suzy: you’re unbelievable. You the one who said we can do this. And now? (as she cried again)

 

Suzy and Taecyeon we’re dating since highschool, though it’s only a secret since Suzy’s father will object for it. They still can manage, by the help of their friends who keeps supporting their love for each other.

 

Taecyeon: we’r over ( he said as he walks awayleaving Suzy alone crying)

 

Suzy hurriedly wipe her tears. She cover herself with the blanket as she let tears escape again in her eyes.

 

Meanwhile, Taecyeon was standing outside of Suzy’s house, as he looks up to the window, where Suzy room located, he let out a deep sighed, as he keep looking on her window, all he did was to stared there, stood there. Though the idea of going here was not good at all, he still did. Coz he wanted to see her badly. Coz up until now, he misses her so much.

 

 

Hihih. Next update? I dunno when. I have to focus on the lover after me since I needed to finished it same as one more try.

 

Please leave a comment, it would be a great motivator.

 

An thanks for all those people below who always leaving their comments. I read it all. And honestly, whenever I read your comment it makes me smile a lot.

 

Komawo.

 

Love,

eunriejhei