Chapter 22

We Found Love

 

 

 

So Min: you shouldn’t say that, after all he’s still your father. (she said as she talks over Yoo Jung who is now lying on her bed)

 

It was late at night, when Yoo Jung knocked on their door.

 

Yoo Jung: (didn’t said anything she remained silent as she keeps looking on her hands)

 

So Min: don’t be sad okay? it’s only PRELIMS you can make it in MIDTERMS okay? I’ll help you study.

 

Yoo Jung: (remains silent)

 

Prelims already passed and grades were already distributed, and unlucky, Yoo Jung didn’t passed the standards set by her dad in their prelims, the reason why her own father got mad on her.

 

Yoo Jung: (she sighed) I passed it. But not in his standards, doesn’t it enough? (she said) I know I’m not like Soohyun oppa, he’s really—intelligent, quiet passed to be genius yet, why my dad can’t be happy on my achievement? Am I not good enough?

 

So Min: don’t say that okay?

 

Yoo Jung: (she smiled bitterly) daddy never saw me as his daughter to be proud of, he never been proud on us, his children to be exact.

 

So min: you shouldn’t saying that—no father would ever be that way

 

Yoo Jung: (she smiled) you do really don’t know our parents right? I never recalled the time he called me his daughter, since then he set standards for us his own children, my brother never been happy on the way our father set high standards on us. We should be like this like that—we should meet his high expectation—as if weren’t his children. But why right? aren’t we supposed to do things on our own?

 

So Min: just remember there is no father who didn’t love their children

 

Yoo Jung: really? I doubt that, you why there is some parent who can easily dumped their children like that? I always felt like that. I always felt left behind.

 

 

Without their knowing Mr. Yoon was there silently listening to their conversation.

 

.

.

.

 

the next morning:

 

 

Soohyun: you okay? (he asks his sister)

 

Yoo Jung: (nodded)

 

Soohyun: I heard what happened.

 

They were in the locker room, since Yoo Jung didn’t went home last night,

 

 

Yoo Jung: I’m fine oppa, you don’t have to worry over me, you know, I’m quiet used to it. (she smiled, as if nothing happened)

 

Soohyun stared at her, as if he weighing her reaction all-over, yet though he didn’t say a thing, he known better, he knows his only little sister was not okay, far away to be okay,

 

Soohyun: I’ll speak for dad about this

 

Yoo Jung: NOOO! (she almost shouted)

 

 

Soohyun: but—

 

 

Yoo Jung: if you do that—you know consequence right? Don’t pushed it oppa, just don’t mind me, I’ll be fine. It’s okay to be like this—

 

Soohyun: but—

 

Yoo Jung: shhhsss.. I can manage—focus on what is happening on you—if you disagree with him, you will never ever get what you wanted, so please—just let it passed

 

 

Soohyun stared at her.

 

Yoo Jung: I’ll be fine, besides dad already agreed on the preposition you made right? I’m happy for you oppa. Don’t ruined that for me.

 

Soohyun: you’re important to me too

 

Yoo Jung: did you afford to lost her? (she asks)

 

Soohyun: that’s a different story—

 

Yoo Jung: trust me.. (she smiled) I’m fine. Kay? Just do your thing oppa. It’s time for you to make your move. And I’ll be supporting you all the way. Kay?! Fighting!

 

Soo Hyun smiled at her sister, he pulled her to a warm embraced, ever since then, Yoo Jung is the only person who supports everything he does.

 

Soo Hyun: what did I had done to have a sister like you?

 

Yoo Jung smiled almost teary as she hugs her brother too.

 

Yoo Jung: you know we have our backs right? I support yours as how you support mine.

 

Soohyun: of course. Komawo.

 

Yoo Jung: just do your thing oppa.

 

Soohyun nodded his head.

 

.

.

.

 

Jiyeon was seriously doing her routines in dancing in the tune of y dance when an unexpected guest came, no other than Myungsoo, the president of the other school, together with his subordinates.

 

Jiyeon seems engrossed on what she was doing, without noticing the presence of the people.

 

 

Nicole: she’s really good huh. (she commented)

 

Myungsoo just crossed his arms over his chest as he seriously looking at her.

 

Myungsoo: I think I had a better idea in our collaboration project with this school. Shall we discussed it right now?

 

Nicole: (seems baffled)

 

Myungsoo: c’mon! (he said)

 

.

.

.

 

 

Shin Hye was busy practicing Gayageum when Bo Gum entered the room, silently observing her.

 

 

Shin Hye: (her head was bouncing as she was playing the gayageum) ohh! You scared me. (she said as she was shocked seeing Bo Gum in her front)

 

Bo Gum: (smiled) mianhe.

 

Shin Hye: is it good? What do you think? (she asks)

 

Bo GuM: yeah. That’s great.

 

Shin Hye: but I’m still wondering what I should need to add, it seems lack of something. What do you think?

 

 

Bo Gum: (eyes narrowed as he was thinking) well-- I think it would be better if you add this in your piece. (he said as he went on her side) may I?

 

 

Shin Hye: okay. (she moved a bit to give him space)

 

 

Bo Gum started strumming the gayageum, Shin Hye on the other hand seriously listening on him.

 

 

Shin Hye: wow that’s great. I’ll add that one. Thank you.

 

Bo Gum just nodded his head.

 

Shin Hye: you’re good on this huh. Can you play some please?

 

Bo Gum: (scratch the back of his head seems shy) Well—(he winced)

 

Shi Nhye: please?

 

Bo Gum: okay. (and he started playing)

 

.

.

.

 

Shin Hye: wow that was great. Can you teach me that piece?

 

She said after Bo Gum played.

 

Bo Gum: sure.

 

Shin Hye: yay! You’re the best! (She said clapping her hands)

 

Bo Gum just smiled at her.

 

Shin Hye: (she smiled back)

 

Yong Hwa: so what’s going on here? (he asks his eyes were suspicious)

 

Shin Hye: oh! Yong! I thought you have a practice?

 

But Yong Hwa didn’t mind what she said, instead he went nearer to Shin Hye and pulled her away to Bo Gum.

 

Shin Hye brows furrowed on his sudden moved.

 

Yong Hwa: what are you doing here? (he asks Bo Gum)

 

Shin Hye: Yong, he’s the member of our club right?

 

Yong Hwa: So? Why the two of you were alone? You supposed in group right?

 

Shin Hye: well—the others were still not here that’s why. Yah! Why so grumpy.

 

Yong Hwa: (just rolled his eyes)

 

Bo Gum: I think I should go—(he said smiling)

 

Yong Hwa: yeah you should (he commented)

 

Shin Hye: Yong!! (she eyed Yong Hwa) thank you. (she smiled on Bo Gum)

 

Bo Gum: (just smiled to them)

 

When Bo Gum was nowhere on their sight, Shin Hye looks at Yong hwa, eyes narrowing on him.

 

Shin Hye: that wasn’t nice Yong! (she said)

 

Yong Hwa: Tssss…

 

Shin Hye: why you do that to him? Bo Gum is a nice person

 

But Yong Hwa pretended not hearing anything for her.

 

Shin Hye: Jung Yong Hwa (she called) you should be nice to him. He’s a friend.

 

But Yong Hwa being stubborn, still not paying attention on her.

 

Shin Hye: fine. (she said as she walks out the room)

 

Yong Hwa: hey wait up! (as he held her hand preventing her to leave)

 

Shin hye: (looks at her fiercely)

 

Yong Hwa: are we going to fight over that guy? Really?!

 

Shin Hye: not until you will be nice to him.

 

Yong Hwa: and why would I do that? He obviously likes you.

 

He wanted to scream that on her face.

 

Shin Hye: Tssss (she said as she resume walking)

 

Yong Hwa: Hey!!!

 

.

.

.

 

Meanwhile:

 

Eunjung was walking on the way to the rooftop, the secret place which she and Taecyeon usually going whenever they have a thing to talk about.

 

This day, Taecyeon, asks her to come over there, after receiving his text massage she went straight to the rooftop.

 

Eunjung: wae? What should we need to talk about? (she asks)

 

Taecyeon was standing facing the railings, both hands on the pocket as he sighed.

 

Eunjung: if it’s about dad told you earlier don’t mind him okay. (she consoled him) I can talked to him.

 

Taecyeon just stared at her.

 

Eunjung: Taec—I don’t care if you keep me a secret. I don’t even care if you can’t introduced me to everyone yet. So please don’t look at me like that. Don’t look at me like you pitied me for some reason. Coz I understand.

 

Taecyeon: is not like that Eunj—

 

Eunjung: but can I asks you one thing?

 

Taecyeon opens and close his mouth, as if he have something to say.

 

Eunjung: why are you hiding our real relationship? I’m your wife. But why need to keep this?

 

Taecyeon: eun—

 

Joong Ki: so—you’re two were married huh

 

Out of nowhere Joong Ki said, making them both look at his direction, Joong KI was lying on the top deck where the stairs located, not far from them, his favourite spot in the rooftop, he stood up looking at them both.

 

Joong Ki: you’re married huh. Just how I thought.

 

Eunjung eyes widen.

 

Taecyeon brows furrowed.

 

.

.

.

 

 

Meanwhile:

 

Suzy received a text message from her father to come home early, which is rarely to happened, excitedly, Suzy obliged. It was rarely to her father to text her, more oftenly to ask her come home.

 

Upon arriving to their house, her eyebrows furrowed as she saw how busy the house helps were their were facing back and forth as if there is a grandiose event will be happening to their house.

 

Suzy: what was happening? (She asks to one of their maids)

 

Maid: you’re dad told us that you have a visitors to come Agassi.

 

Suzy: visitors?

 

Mrs. Min: yes. So please Agassi, fix yourself since the visitors will coming in any minute soon.

 

Suzy: chincha?

 

Mr. Bae: yes. Wear something decent. A dress will do. And act decent. Can you do that? (he strictly said) don’t embarrassed me this night.

 

Suzy: yes. (and hurriedly she went to her room to change)

 

.

.

.

 

Suzy came to the dining little late, hurriedly she heard laughter’s on their dining, she immediately went inside, she found Soohyun together with his family, Yoo Jung who smiling beamingly to her and of course his dad. Her eyebrow furrowed.

 

Mr. Bae: Suzy join us. (He smiled but his eyes tells otherwise)

 

Suzy: sorry for keeping you waiting (she apologized)

 

The maid hurriedly pulled the chair right beside Soohyun, which she assumed her place to seat.

 

Mr. Kim: now that the kids are now here. Shall we start?

 

Suzy looks at Soohyun, but Soohyun was just staring the plate in his front, his face were serious.

 

Mr. Kim: your daughter is indeed beautiful. (He praised) what do you think son?

 

But Soohyun didn’t say anything nor reacted, his face where unreadable.

 

Mr. Bae: (laughs) hahaha. Suzy, you’re two were friends right?

 

Suzy just nod, though she wasn’t sure if they were friends or what.

 

Yoo Jung hide her smile, seeing how the two reacted and knowing how his brother really feels at this moment excites her.

 

Mr. Kim: I see, so we didn’t have any problem with them, what do you think Ji Soo?

 

Mr. Bae: you’re right. They already establish a good foundation. And friendship is one of that.

 

Suzy: what do you mean by that dad?

 

Mr. Bae: Suzy I want you to be nice with Soohyun, since he was your future husband afterall.

 

Suzy: he’s what?! (she almost shouted)

 

Mr. Bae: you heard me, I want you to be Mrs. Kim Soohyun.

 

And from that, Suzy’s mouth fell open from the ground.

 

 

Sorry for the very much delayed update.