chapter 6: Sudden Return

We Found Love

 

 

 

 

At Kim’s household:

 

Soo Hyun was smiling from ear to ear when he enters their mansion.

 

Yoo Jung: you look happy oppa (she commented as she saw him; she was seating in the couch)

 

Soo Hyun: oh you’re here. (he seated next to his younger sibling)

 

Yoo Jung: the automotive shop called—and they say they need a lot of time since you ask for entire repairs plus customizing your car

 

Soo Hyun: Really that’s great to hear. Tell them to take it slowly, the more slowly the much better (he winks)

 

Yoo Jung: Seriously? (laughs) you really like teasing Suzy unnie don’t you?

 

Soo Hyun: what are you talking about? (acts like innocent)

Yoo Jung: (chuckled) you have a lot of cars in the garage oppa, why need to bother Suzy unnie to pick and send you home?

 

Soo Hyun: (shrugs his shoulder)

 

Yoo Jung: whatever oppa! (rolled eyes)

 

Soo Hyun: so how’s everything? Did you already shift course?

 

Yoo Jung: yeah. I’m now officially a fashion designing student (beams)

 

Soo Hyun: and sure thing. Dad will got mad once he found out.

 

Yoo Jung: oohh. Really? How? I already shift courses for about 4 times? But he didn’t know and besides as long as it’s not you oppa, it’s fine. (she smiles)

 

Soo Hyun: Yoo Jung—

 

Yoo Jung: It’s fine oppa. I’m used to it. You don’t have to worry about me. Okay? Oppa, I have to go first. I need to sleep.

 

Soo Hyun nodded his head as he watch her sister walks away.

.

.

.

 

Upon entering her room; Yoo Jung dives in her queen size bed, thinking of random things in her head, her mind automatically think of a certain man, the same man who saves he for being hit of the car—and it’s no other than Bo Gum

 

Do I get a chance to see him again? I wished I can see him again

 

She mumbled inside her head.

 

---

 

The next morning:

 

At Suzy’s mansion:

 

Suzy went downstairs early in her usual time.

 

Butler Kim: ohh Agassi .. you’re early.

 

 Suzy: yeah. I have to go in school early.

 

Nanny 1: Agassi, breakfast is ready.

 

Suzy stared at the long table in her front. Though it was huge, it always been empty since then, as she kept remembering on how many times she ate in that table with her family, she can’t remember; her memory on that part or maybe because there is no such memory in her head were they ate together as a family.

 

If only her brother was still here.

 

Suzy sighed; as she kept a tears that any moment will run down he face, she look up.

 

Nanny 2: Agassi, please sit down.

 

Suzy: nah. (she smiled) I’m going to eat on our school. Bye.

 

---

 

Suzy: what took you so long? (she madly said to Soo Hyun, her eyes were narrowed, and her pretty face was frowning)

 

Soo Hyun on the other hand chuckled, after an hour of him letting Suzy wait on him in front of their house.

 

Suzy: what are you doing? C’mon! We’re going to be late (she said irritably)

 

Soo Hyun: Relax okay? (he hurriedly open the door of the car and sit in the back seat. He saw Suzy on the front view mirror glaring at him that makes him laugh on her, Suzy glaed harder on him)

 

.

.

.

 

Soo Hyun: can you stop the car right there? (as he points the fast food chain)

 

Suzy: No Mr. Shin, we have to hurry.

 

Soo Hyun: YAH! I’m starving here! I didn’t ate my breakfast! And we have an hour left. Why not grab some breakfast to eat before going school?

 

Suzy: seriously? After I waited for you for an hour you still didn’t ate?

 

Soo Hyun: I overslept okay? That’s why. Now tell your driver to stop the car so we can eat.

 

Suzy: NO! NO! NO!

 

Soo Hyun: YES! YES! YES!

 

Mr. Shin: HAHAHAHA~

 

Suzy and Soohyun stops from arguing when they heard Mr. Shin laughs.

 

Mr. Shin: until now both of you loves to quarrel a lot don’t you? (he was really amazed, seeing these two kids grown together and acted like this again brings back old memories to him)

 

Suzy: Jerk! (she shouted towards Soo Hyun)

 

Soo Hyun: ugly duckling piglet! (he shouted back)

 

Suzy: I’m not ugly!! Not a duckling piglet! Moron! (she hissed back)

 

Soo Hyun: piglet!

 

Mr. Shin: (just shake his head in disbelief)

 

Soo Hyun: c’mon piglet!! Stop the car.

 

Suzy: I didn’t hear anything. (pretending not hearing him)

 

Soo Hyun: piglet! Piglet! Piglet!

 

Suzy lose her patience, she blew her bangs as she rolled her eyes.

 

Suzy: Mr. Shin stop the car to the next food chain you see.

 

Soohyun: (beams)

.

.

.

 

Inside the fast food chain:

 

 

Suzy was silently seating in the table while waiting for Soo Hyun to come. She was looking outside the glass window.

 

Soo Hyun: (as he came with a food of trays in his hand) Sorry for keep you waiting. (he fix the food in the table)

 

Suzy just watch him as he was fixing the food, four pieces of a double large burger, four large fries two sundaes and two large drinks. She was just looking at him as he started eating without giving her any.

 

Suzy eyebrows met, it’s not like she was expecting him to give some for her, yet it was inappropriate not to even ask or offer her to eat right? Where’s his good manners and right conduct right? Plus the fact she was really starving, these all her favorite!

 

She pouted, Soo Hyun hides his smiles as he saw Suzy’s reaction at all.

 

Soo Hyun: you want some? (he offered he smile with his famous teasing smile)

 

Suzy: I’m full. I already ate (she lied trying to save her pride)

 

Soo Hyun: oh really? (as he made a loop sided smile)

 

Suzy: krei. I just waited you in the car! (she stood up) jeez. This guy! He really loves teasing me!!! Jerk.

 

---

 

At the school:

 

 

Suzy came in their room with bad mood, as she sit on her seat,

 

Jiyeon: so what’s with that long face? (she said while texting)

 

Suzy: nothing (she rolled eyes)

 

IU: really don’t us Suzy .

 

Suzy: yeah it’s nothing.

 

Jiyeon: but anyways—(she seems excitedly)

 

Girl 1: oh my god! What he’s doing here? (giggles)

 

Girl 2: god !! so yummy! (giggles)

 

The three ladies turn they head from where the screaming come, they saw Jinwoon standing in the door frame, wearing his famous serious face, he walks straight to their direction as he stop on their front.

 

Suzy: What? (as she notice he was looking at her)

 

Jinwoon: (didn’t response, but he put something in her desk, it was a paper bag)

 

Suzy: what is this? (she was completely baffled)

 

Jinwoon shrugs his shoulder as he walks out without any words to utter.

 

Suzy hurriedly looks the paper bag, there is a food on it, it is a burger fries and drinks.

 

Wooyoung: Whhooaa! I saw that. (he teases, he just came then)

 

Jiyeon: oh shut up Wooyoung!( she said as she walks out)

 

Wooyoung: what’s with her?

 

 

---

 

 

Afternoon:

 

It was already 5pm, when Chae Won calls everybody for the meeting.

 

Chae Won: we all here gathered here to talk about the welcome party for the scholars this coming two weeks from now.

 

Joong Ki: oh yeah we all know that (he said boredly)

 

IL Woo: so what’s the plan? (He said cutting Joong Ki)

 

Chae Won: here, it’s Eun Hye plans (as she handed papers to them) for the music club, since you were divided by two, tell me exactly your insight?

 

Yong Hwa: (as she looks at Shin Hye) we already talk about it, well we decided not to sing a song this time but to commemorate by means of instruments. Me and Jinwoon already making some arrangements, with help of Shin Hye. But—(he looks at Suzy he knew Suzy can’t play any instruments)

 

Suzy: don’t mind me. I can do any other task.

 

Chae Won: that’s great. What do you think Eun Hye?

 

Eun hye: (nodded)

 

IL Woo: so who’s in charge at filming?

 

Eun Hye: that makes you (looks at IL Woo)

 

IL Woo: fine. Suzy can you help me in taking pictures?

 

Suzy: yes. I loved it.

 

Chae Won: okay it’s settled. Soo Hyun you good at photography right? Why don’t help them too? Since you don’t have any clubs?

 

Soohyun: (smirked) sure definitely.

 

Suzy frowned, makes Soo Hyun smiled widely.

 

Eun Hye: that’s great. How about you dance club? Any plans?

 

Jiyeon: well—(she looks at Chae Won) no idea at all. (she seems not interested at all)

 

Wooyoung: how about if we made a dance number by partner? Your group and our group?

 

Jiyeon: you serious? We can’t make it in time (as she rolled eyes)

 

Wooyoung: oh yes we can. We’re the best group in our club remember? (he winks)

 

Jiyeon: (rolled eyes.) we’re not yet complete remember? Eunjung unnie and Taec—(as she looks at Suzy, worried eyes evident as she said his name)

 

Eun Hye: but your group leaders were still not here. Can you make choreography?

 

Taecyeon: Sure we can. (he said upon entering, he smiling widely)

 

Everyone seems shocked, Suzy eyes widened in shocked.

 

Joong Ki: Oh- man! You finally here! (do fist bum to him)

 

Taecyeon: (as he greet everyone inside)

 

Chae Won: I thought you’re not coming?

 

Taecyeon: oh- I can’t miss this one Ms. President. (As he greets her too)

 

Taecyeon greets everyone, but stops as he saw Suzy, he simply nodded at her, yet Suzy didn’t response she was shocked, her face becomes blank.

 

Taecyeon: so I’m in. dance number huh. (he said sitting beside Soo Hyun)

 

Soo Hyun who seems jolly earlier turns into serious.

 

Eunjung: and please count me too!

 

Eun Hye: Eun Jung! Finally!

 

Jiyeon: unnie!

 

Eun Jung: hello everyone. Welcome back to me. (she smiles)

 

Everyone becomes happy, except from Suzy and Soo hyun who becomes silent. Jinwoon simply looks at them.

 

IL Woo: so we’re all complete now.

 

Joong Ki: so let’s celebrate! Meeting adjourned. (he announce)

 

Chae Won: YAH! (she was about to complaint but failed since she saw them stood up especially the boys)

 

IU: Don’t mind them. They surely know what to do. (she commented)

 

Chae Won: okay let’s celebrate for now!

 

.

.

.

 

 

Suzy was dumb headed, shocked written all over her face, she didn’t expect him to come back. Right after their break up, right after he fly abroad they didn’t have any communications at all, though it was half a year since that day, though she think she already moved on, she was all wrong, seeing him again was enough for her to feel pain again.

 

Suzy was about to stand up when a hand grabs her wrist and forcefully pulled her, and they both started walking fast

 

It was Jinwoon

 

She was shocked, same as the others.

 

Wooyoung: they surely have something won’t they?

 

Taecyeon looks at them two, his face turns into serious as he looks the two went out the room.

 

Soo Hyun: Can we talk? (He asks Taecyeon)

 

Taecyeon: sure (without breaking the eyes on the door)

 

Eunjung who seems busy talking at Eun Hye and Chae won, she looks at Soo Hyun and Taecyeon, her gazed fixed to Soo Hyun who was looking at her intently

 

.

.

.

 

Both Suzy and Jinwoon reach the indoor parking without talking, Jinwoon hurriedly ride on his motorcycle as he handed his spare helmet to her. Suzy looks confused, she stared at Jinwoon who was looking at her, without any words to utter, she get the helmet and put it on her head as her ride on his motorcycle.

 

Upon riding, Jinwoon quickly maneuvered his motor making Suzy hold tight on him. On the other hand, Jiyeon was silently looking at them as they both gone on her sight.

 

On their way, Suzy was occupied by her own thoughts, she doesn’t realized she was crying, tears fell in her eyes, on the other hand, Jinwoon knows she was crying, he let her cry without minding her.  They both taking the long road from their way home, with a heavy sighed; Jinwoon looks at her in the side mirror, wishing everything will go to be fine.

 

 

Hyunzy Moments on the way hihi .. my apologies .don’t worry this story will definitely be updated much more than the others. And as I promised I going to give each chapter for every couples we have here. 

 

Hope you like this.  Please leave your comments below. It would be highly appreciated. Next update? The day after tomorrow! Clap clap to me .. hahah ..

 

By the way please read my newest story entitled JUST LOVE ME AGAIN

 

It is a story about a wife who willing to do anything just for her husband to loved her again. SHORT STORY. A BIT SAD.

 

AND please watch out for my upcoming stories:

 

HIS SUBSITUTE WIFE (LEE MIN HO AND JU JI HYUN)

WHEN YOU BELIEVE (IU AND JANG WOOYOUNG)

JUST LOVE ME AGAIN

 

 

 

 

I HAVE to finished first at least my instant daddy , one more try and one shot’s I’m on my way through it.

 

Love;

iameunriejhei