Chapter 15:the event part 1

We Found Love

 

 

 

 

So Min: Uhmm—komawo. (she said the moment she went outside Hyun joong’s car)

 

Hyun Joong: no worries.

 

So Min was still standing outside his car, together with Hyun Joong who is all smiles to her.

 

So Min: uhmmn—(she hesitantly to asks) how did you know that—

 

Hyun Joong: (smiled to her, wearing his perfect set of teeth) I have my ways, when it comes to you (he smiled again)

 

So Min: (automatically blushed.)

 

Hyun Joong: (chuckled) you can go now, your assembly may be start from a few minutes now.

 

So Min: you knew?

 

Hyun Joong: of course I am,

 

So Min: but—

 

Hyun Joong: I pick you up by 5 okay. Just wait me here.

 

So Min: huh?

 

Hyun Joong: stop being so clueless missy, you can go now, it seems they were your friends (he points her back)

 

So Min: (looks at her back and saw her two friends behind)

 

Hyun Joong: bye good luck then (he said smiling)

 

So Min: (smiled back, still surprised)

 

Hyun Joong smiled to her waving his hand as he stared the engine of his car.

 

Yoon Hwa: who is that guy hih So Min (she giggled)

 

Seung Hwa: yah! You didn’t told us you have a boyfriend

 

So Min: he’s not my boyfriend (she hiding her smiles)

 

Yoon Hwa: chincha?  (she narrowed her eyes)

 

Seung Hwa: aiggo! He seems like you.

 

So Min: Yah! Were just friends.

 

Yoon Hwa: oh friend really?

 

So Min: Yah! Stops it (she said)

 

Seung Hwa: you’re blushing!

 

So Min: ani! (trying to make poker face)

 

Meanwhile:

 

Hyun Joong was smiling as he was looking So Min’s reaction on his side mirror. His smile never faded on his face.

 

Myungsoo: stop that you look creepy by doing that so.

 

On the back seat of his car, Myungsoo stood up, stretching.

 

Hyun Joong: (seems shocked) what are you doing there?

 

Myungsoo: I fell asleep here, (he yawned)

 

Hyun Joong: so you mean to say—you’re there in the whole duration of time

 

Myungsoo: yeah. And witness your creepy cheesiness cousin. (he teases)

 

Hyun Joong: damn!

 

Myungsoo: she’s pretty, (he commented)

 

Hyun Joong: hey! You—

 

Myungsoo: don’t worry shes not my type okay ( he even raised both of his hand)  you seems like her (he smiled)

 

Hyun Joong: (smiled)

 

Myungsoo: but she looks like really her isn’t she? The resemblance was there

 

Hyun Joong sighed.

 

Myungsoo: I hope you like her because you like her not because you see someone else because of her (he said seriously)

 

Hyun Joong: (didn’t said anything) I know.

 

Myungsoo: okay then (he smiled) but why don’t we watch the event

 

Hyun Joong: you don’t have class?

 

Myungsoo: Nah! And a sorts of things I don’t feel like going too

 

Hyun Joong: so lazy

 

Myungsoo: tss. Let me remind you cousin the one you talking too is the student council president, you can’t talk me like that.

 

Hyun Joong: oh really. (he said)

 

Myungsoo: I just wanted to see why my vice president cancelled our supposed to be meeting with the organization.

 

Hyun Joong: oh! Do I heard some jealousy?(he teases)

 

Myungsoo: oh spare me dude!

 

 

---

 

Meanwhile:

 

So Min with her friends were walking towards the event center (were the event for the welcoming for the students will held, it was a gymnasium yet, three times bigger than a usual gymnasium size)

 

So Min: I can’t believe this school is so huge! (she said surprise)

 

Yoon Hwa: you have no idea how big this school is. (she said)

 

Seung Hwa: and besides, most of the students here are all rich! (she said)

 

So Min: so am I the only poor here? (she asks)

 

Seung Hwa: yah! Don’t say that,

 

Yoon Hwa: some are feeling rich and the others are really rich, there are students here just like us commoner.

 

So Min: (eyed her) looks like you really accompanied here huh.

 

Seung Hwa: that’s make us your sunbae (she said flipping her hair) well—we just got first here for about six months? That’s why.

 

Yoon Hwa: plus the fact she’s that really news seeker.

 

So min: (laughed)

 

Yoon Hwa: we’re here (she announces upon seeing the huge event center)

 

So Min: here? (she said really, really surprised) it looks like a coliseum to me.

 

Seung Hwa: you bet— (her eyes darted to the group of people went outside the car) Oh!!

 

So Min: wae?

 

They all look on the direction were Seung Hwa was looking.

 

 

Yoon Hwa: oh! The student council. (she said bitterly)

 

So Min: student council?

 

Seung Hwa: they are the student council, they were consist of you know rich kids and handsome and gorgeous individual.

 

So Min looks at them, indeed, they were really look like rich, and their beauty were very exceptional,

 

Seung Hwa: that guy ( he points Joong Ki) he is the only son of the owner of this school. He is Joong Ki, the student council vice president

 

So Min: (eyes widened) WHAT?

 

Yoon Hwa: yeah right.

 

Seung Hwa: and the girl she was it, is the student council president, Chae Won, she’s a daughter of a politician. And the other man, the handsome one (she giggled) he’s name is IL Woo. He’s the eldest son of the shipping company. He’s really handsome isn’t it. (she giggled more)

 

Yoon Hwa: but definitely a playboy! (she said bored)

 

Seung Hwa: (pouted) but anyways he still the most handsome among them all. But I wonder why he’s always around with Eunhye.

 

Yoon Hwa: maybe his flavour of the month.

 

Seung Hwa: tss.. (rolled eyes) that girl I was talking (points out Eun Hye)

 

Yoon Hwa: she’s preety isn’t it? But she’s really snob.

 

So Min: wow. She’s really beautiful

 

So Min looks admiringly towards Eun Hye, it was full of admiration, she smiled just looking at her, a part of her heart touches a warm feeling just by looking at her.

 

Seung Hwa: hey!

 

So Min: huh?

 

Yoon Hwa: you seems distracted.

 

So min: ani. Ka ja?

 

.

.

.

 

 

So Min: why do I have a feeling you’re obsessed with them? (she said as they walking)

 

Seung Hwa keeps on talking and talking about the student councils, the clubs their in up to who are they.

 

Yoon Hwa: you bet—

 

So Min winced,

 

Yoon Hwa: c’mon let’s seat there.

 

So Min: Wow! (she was really amazed) are you sure it is only a welcoming for the first years?

 

Seung Hwa: it is really like this here—you have to be used on it.

 

Yoon Hwa: yeah. Every event held were cost a lots of lots of penny, you know. And look at there (points to the front) they usually invites guest, most of the time, politician, businessmen or someone form in their circle. (she rolled eyes)

 

So Min: Oh—they love to waste money

 

Yoon Hwa: exactly.

 

Seung Hwa: jeez you two! That’s called passion!

 

Yoon Hwa/ So Min: passion your !

 

 

Seung Hwa: oh! It seems it’s going to start now! (she said as the lights turn out)

 

Only the lights in the stage have, all of their attention were on that stage

 

Chae Won: Welcome! (She smiled, her eyes automatically landed to the seat where her father was seating, she smiled wider upon seeing her father there) as our school deepest and warmest appreciation for the school gems (she looks for the students who are the scholar) this event was made to show our deepest appreciation towards you all. Hope you will like what we made. Thank you. And enjoy.

 

Everyone claps their hand including So Min and her friends.

 

The lights turns out again, and it focuses on the stage where Jiyeon was standing in the center, wearing a long sleeve with coat, hat on her head, together with her is four men standing on her side.

 

 

( I picture her like this, please play the video)

 

In the beat of music, Jiyeon started dancing in the tune of Michael Jackson songs.

 

Seung Hwa: oh! That was Jiyeon (she said proudly as they were close or what)

 

So Min:  (looks at the woman in the stage who was gracefully dancing)

 

Seung Hwa: she’s the certified queen! My god! She’s very beautiful right? No wonder why she and her brother were both famous.

 

So Min eyebrow twitch.

 

Yoon Hwa: she’s IL Woo youngest siling.

 

So Min: oh!

 

Jiyeon was dancing gracefully in stage, she even winks at the men students in her front, the group of men cheered. She smiled in every moment needed in the song.

 

 

So Min: She’s really pretty! (she said)

 

Yoon Hwa: yeah. (bored) and totally a player too—

 

Seung Hwa: she’s just nice to everyone!

 

Yoon Hwa: whatever.

 

The dance finished with everyone were clapping their hands, as the music ends the lights turns off once again.

 

 

It was Taecyeon and wooyoung turn together with his group called 2pm.

 

Every women students inside the event centre cheered.

 

Seung Hwa: and that was Taecyeon, the one with the ponytail (he points out) he is the leader of their group 2pm, the male all group dancer here.

 

Taecyeon and the others started dancing, every steps they called everyone was all amazed. They were indeed talented individuals. Accompanied with the background music of course courtesy of Shin Hye’s group plus Yong Hwa’s instruments.

 

Yoon Hwa: oh! And that group—(she points out Shin hye’s) the woman in with gayaguem was Shin Hye, she’s at least the normal among them all.

 

So min nodded her head.

 

Suzy: can I take a photo of you three? (she flashed a smile)

 

Seung Hwa: ohh—(delayed reaction)

 

Click!

 

Seung Hwa: oh my god! That was Suzy!

 

So Min: suzy?

 

Yoon Hwa: (rolled eyes) she was the female vocalist of CNBlu

 

A/N: let’s assumed things like that kay? Haha!

 

Seung Hwa: I wonder why she didn’t took part now? (she seems disappointed)

 

Yoon hwa: she seems nice, and she has a great loving voice.

 

So Min nodded again.

 

As the 2pm group finished their dance number, the musical instrument took place, it was Shin Hye’s and Yong Hwa’s collaboration of musical instrument. The music comes really oozing and relaxing, thanks for Yong Hwa’s great arrangement of music.

 

Everyone enjoys their number, though it was all pure musical instrument played, the music plays itself was totally entertaining.

 

 

`When I look at you, my face turns red.
When I look at you, my heart goes thump thump
I speak shyly like a child

 

`Looking at you I smile without a reason
I keep doing that like a fool.
It seems like love came to me.

 

`You are the President in my heart
You lay out the stars in my heart
I’m Genie for you Girl
`You make my breath stop
Everything you want
Because I love you

 

Yong Hwa started singing, every woman inside started screaming again like a madman.

 

So Min: who is he? (she asks trying to focus on the performance in the stage)

 

Seung Hwa: (fangirling) oh that is Yong Hwa. (she giggling almost smiling from ear to ear) AIIGGOOO!!! I love you YONG HWA!!! (she shouted.)

 

So Min: (looks at Yoon Hwa)

 

Yoon Hwa: (shake his head)

 

So Min: is she always like this now?

 

Yoon Hwa: (nodded)

 

So Min: (nodded too)

 

 

As Yong Hwa song finish another song, the lights turns out again, and in the tune of another lively music, t-ara, the name of Jiyeon’s dance group perform. They dance ily that makes men student’s drool over them.

 

IL Woo: YAH! Their dress are too revealing!! (he complaint in the backstage)

 

Eun Hye: (eyed him while shaking her head) wow! Jiyeon performing well—

 

IL Woo: tss. I should done dress checking! (he complaint again)

 

Seeing her sister wearing of that kind of clothes pisses him off.

 

Wooyoung: aigggoo! Is that really a kind of clothing? (he hissed)

 

Maybe Wooyoung was very playful, yet when it comes to his friends most especially girls, he was bit overprotective.

 

Eun Hye: (looks at the script) oh—get ready boys! It’s already your turn! You Wooyoung!

 

Wooyoung: (looks at Eunhye)

 

Eunhye: just make sure you and Jiyeon will make your solo part great okay?

 

Wooyoung: of course. (he beams)

 

As they all entered to the stage, changing the song into a mellow- slow music,

 

 

They went to their proper partner,

 

Wooyoung went near to Jiyeon

 

Taecyeon went to Eunjung

 

Nichkhun to Hyomin

 

Chansung to Qri

 

Junsu to Boram

 

Junho to Sooyoung

 

And they started dances the y beat of music.

 

Let’s assume it was a slow version of y dance, anyways I pictured it out on my mind harhar.

 

The dance started as the spot light went to each of them as Hyomin do tumbling stunts, Nickhun catch her and face each other like they were something in between.

 

Eunjung grind her hips to Taecyeon, he was in her back, supporting her waist.

 

Boram and Sooyoung spin theirselves and the two boys catch them.

 

Automatically the lights turns out again as it focus to Wooyoung and Jiyeon,

 

Wooyoung carried Jiyeon and spin her in air.

 

Everyone cheered.

 

They dance y love in tango version, which on the other hand, they all enjoyed.

 

Shin Hye: wow. That is the part (she said to Yong Hwa, they are in the back stage)

 

Yong Hwa: that was your favourite part isn’t it? (he teases)

 

Shin Hye: (beams) they really great there.

 

The lights turn off once again, the spot light focus on Jiyeon and Wooyoung, the beat of music become slower,

 

Eyes lock to each other, Jiyeon and Wooyoung were looking intently to each other,

 

On the other hand, in the back stage, the others were silently watching to them.

 

Eunjung: aiggoo.. this two.. can you see? The intensity o their stare to each other?

 

Taecyeon: it gives me creep really.

 

Shin Hye: (giggles)

 

Yong Hwa: why are you giggling? (he asks)

 

Shi Hye: they were too cute. (she smiled)

 

Yong Hwa: but you’re cuter (he whispered)

 

Wooyoung, slowly touches Jiyeon face, he looks at her with too much emotion as if they were some kind of lovers, Jiyeon runs to the edge of the stage, but turns again ,meeting the longings in Wooyoung’s eyes, hurriedly she runs back, Wooyoung catch her up, hugging each other as he spin theirselves together kneeling to the other edge of the stage looking each other eyes.

 

So Min: are they couple or what? (she commented she sense something towards them)

 

Yoon Hwa: ex—

 

So Min: oh—

 

Seung Hwa: I shipped them two! I hope they get back to each other (she said almost teary eyed as she watch their dramatic dance.)

 

Soohyun, on the other hand chuckled, he was really amazed on them two, his eyes darted to the back stage, were his friends are silently watching them, he chuckled. In his side, was IU who was busy writing on her sheets, documenting the entire event.

 

Shin Hye: aiiggoo.. I’m impressed with them.

 

Eun Hye: seems they getting more engrossed than last time.

 

Jinwoon on the other hand, was in the edge of the back stage, he was silently watching, his face remain unreadable,

 

Eun Hye: get ready, it’s your turn

 

Back on the stage, while Jiyeon and Wooyoung were dancing, Jiyeon eyes twinkle, she hide her teasingly smile as she saw how Wooyoung frowned his face.

 

Jiyeon: why frowning wooyoung-ssi? (she teases)

 

One thing for sure, when jiyeon and Wooyoung were both together they love teasing each other.

 

Wooyoung: ani (he answered as they continue dancing)

 

Jiyeon: let me guess (she smiled, she looks at the crowd and found IU together with Soohyun in her side, they seems talking as IU keeps on smiling from ear to ear

 

Jiyeon: ah- uh! (she giggles) jealous much?

 

Wooyoung: shut it! (he was pissed as hell)

 

Jiyeon: so you’re really jealous?

 

Wooyoung: (looks on the other side, hiding his annoyance)

 

Jiyeon: if I were you I will confess.

 

Wooyoung: if I were you I will focus here.

 

Jiyeon: wanna bet on something?

 

Wooyoung: Tss. (rolled eyes, he spin Jiyeon in force, shutting her)

 

Jiyeon: let see how IU will react, she will definitely be jealous too—

 

Wooyoung: I wished.

 

Jiyeon: swear. Trust me with this.

 

Wooyoung: tss. (Another spin that makes Jiyeon went nearer to him)

 

They seems too close, so close that they faces were inches apart. Jiyeon slowly leans her face on him, she kisses his cheeks. And that ends their dance together.

 

Everyone cheered, some giggled while the other were all disappointed.

 

Wooyoung’s eyes widened same as his body stiffened. On the other hand, IU drop the papers she was holding, as if she was so shocked and face turns something no one can determined and without further she walks out the scene.

 

Suzy:IU- mi where are you going?

 

Yong Hwa: Whhooah!

 

Taecyeon: I smell something—

 

Jiyeon: see? Told yah! You owe me something!

 

Wooyoung saw it too.  He smiled, he looks at Jiyeon with satisfied face crept in his face.

 

Jiyeon: (grins)

 

Wooyoung flashed a smile.

 

Without a cue, a strong, powerful strumming of guitar, awakens them, it was Jinwoon who furiously strumming his guitar with loud tune, anyone stops all their attention were caught by him, as he started his number.

 

Suzy: what happen to IU (she eyes Soohyun)

 

Soohyun shrug his eyes were full of amazement as he looks at the guitarist in the stage.

 

So Min: wow! Who’s that man in the stage?

 

Yoon Hwa: (eyes turns in to heart shape) that was Jinwoon—(she said blushing)

 

Seung Hwa: he’s part of the CNBlu, one of the vocalist, just like the others, his also one of the hell yeah rich kids here. And if you notice—(looks at their friend) he’s Yoon Hwa crush, but he is aloft and never talks a lot, as if he value and treasure his voice that much, I only heard his voice whenever he sings (she whisper)

 

So Min: ohh—

 

All their attention goes back to the stage, amaze on how the guitarist, named Jinwoon perfectly perform his strumming skills,

 

And with the end cue, the rock music become slow—bringing a mellow music Jinwoon started strumming his guitar in soft lovely music and started singing that makes the crowd cheered.

 

 

`I want to feel your breath one step closer baby
But because I can’t move

 

`I’m just getting angry

My deepening sighs tell my story


 

Eunjung: wow. Is Jinwoon is in love? (she asks)

 

 

Jiyeon on the other hand, stops from walking, her eyes darted to Jinwoon who was singing in the stage.

 

 

`But you don’t know anything
 

 

Jiyeon sneak on the curtain, she intensely looking at him, amazed how he sing, but her eyes landed on where Jinwoon was looking

 

`I have no choice but to just look at you
So the lonely heart can’t be felt either

 

And it was the girl he was with when she saw him at the restaurant. The girl she assumed named Nicole, Nicole was smiling sweetly as she was looking at Jinwoon on stage. Jinwoon was looking at her too.

 

Jiyeon turns her head, as she started walking away.

 

`Though I can’t tell you I love you
Though I can’t hold your hand
I will always stay by your side

 

On the other hand, Jinwoon turns his head he looks on the part where Jiyeon was before, he saw Jiyeon walks away.


When things are hard, you can quietly come to me
And softly lean on my shoulder

 

 

Soohyun on the other hand smiling like an idiot, seeing things on himself he devilishly laughing inside his head. This pabo! You’re really stupid. He said inside his head, chuckling.

 

Part 2 will be posted next Friday. No exact time yet. Komawo!

 

please leave your comments below it would be highly appreciated.

 

but anyways, i will finished first my one shot's before heading to my newest one stories.

 

since my other stories are all long overdue i promised to finished it by this month. perhaps next month

 

this would be the list of stories i will finished:

 

one more try

instant daddy

secretly in love

a moment in time

dear diary

49 days with my fake fiancee

 

and  expect more stories to come, i'm in the middle of my agony if i have to right another one shot's (preferably in my own language) and of course the portrayers are my favorites 

 

Jiyeon, Suzy and IU of course