chapter 2: Labels

We Found Love

 

2. LABELS

 

 

While in the school: (canteen)

 

IU was already in the school, sitting in the long table alone, since it’s still early (though she said she’s late at her mom) she was busy reading her book when Wooyoung approached to her together with Jinwoon who holding a guitar.

 

Wooyoung: Hey! Ji-Eun! (He said beaming he seat in front of IU)

 

Jinwoon on the other hand, seated in the back of Wooyoung and started strumming his guitar

 

IU: (rolled her eyes)

 

Wooyoung: No response eh? (Still beaming)

 

Jiyeon: IU-ssi!! (She said in a sing like voice, as long as she arrived in IU’s place she hugs her in back) I MISS YOU !! (she giggled)

 

Wooyoung: Seriously? (disbelief)

 

Jiyeon: WHAT? (growled as she look at Wooyoung)

 

IU: Ji—can you please lower your voice?

 

Jiyeon: This is my normal tone IU (she said raising her one eyebrow) and this is not library.

 

Il Woo: Everywhere is IU’s library. Right IU baby? (as he wink, then seated next to Wooyoung)

 

Wooyoung: Yuck! (pretend having goosebumps) Seriously IU? Do you plan to finished that book? Whooaa! And look it’s very thick.! (disbelief)

 

IU: none of your business.

 

Chaewon: Maybe because of the rankings? (as she seated next to IU in right) IU it’s alright your still the second highest.

 

Wooyoung: Ohhh! Yeah! Pres, do you know who is that person? The one who rank first?

 

IU holds on book tighten. She really hates losing.

 

ChaeWon: A boy name Park Bo Gum. Well I don’t know exactly who he is.

 

Wooyoung: And you take it seriously? So what if your not the first? Is that a big deal

 

Il Woo: coz IU is not pabo as you! Idiot! She is very persevering in studying.

 

Joong Ki: zup people! (as he put his both arms in Il Woo and Wooyoung)

 

Jiyeon/IU: Hello Joong Ki oppa!

 

Joong Ki: (looks around) So.. Where’s the others?

 

Chae Won: Eunhye is on her extended vacation in Paris, Taec. Is nowhere to connect and Eunjung said she has some errands to do so. And--- by the others where’s Suzy, Yong Hwa and shin hye?

 

Shin Hye: Where here! (runs as approaching them Yong Hwa is in her back)

 

Wooyoung: (looking at them in teasing) The best friends buddies are here.

 

Yong hwa: (make fist in the boys and nodded to the girls)

 

Joong Ki: Why you two were late? Did the two of you date?

 

Shin Hye:NO!!  Long story oppa... (as she glared at Yong Hwa)

 

Wooyoung:Whhoooaaah! I smell something fishy huh.. what is it? We have a lot time to listen (beams)

 

Yong Hwa: To cut the story short my tires flatten.

 

Wooyoung: Hmmmm...

 

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye ... I think you should undergo diet.

 

Shin Hye: YAH! You should buy a new bicycle! It always flatten!

 

Wooyoung: HAHAHA ..

 

IlWoo: you know what? Are you really just best friends?

 

Jiyeon: Yeah! You two are good couple ... (she beams)

 

Shin Hye/ Yong Hwa: (both eyes widen) SHIRUH!!

 

All of them laughs even Jinwoon crack a smile.

 

Ring ...

 

Chae Won: okay we have to go in our class.

 

And all of them stood up.

 

Joong Ki: Waahh! (Stretching) another boring day.

 

----

 

At the room:

 

IU and Jiyeon were classmates same as Suzy.

 

Jiyeon: Where’s Suzy? (whispers in IU)

 

IU: (shrug her shoulder, eyes still in the book)

 

Teacher Han: Good morning class!

 

IU and Jiyeon looking at the door, they both waiting to Suzy to come.

 

 

----

 

The first and second class ended but there’s no Suzy came. IU and Jiyeon were heading to the canteen.

 

Jiyeon: Suzy didn’t picking her phone. (as she continue dialling Suzy’s number)

 

IU: maybe something happen. (still reading) we have to go in her house.

 

Jiyeon: Yeah that’s right.

 

As they both reach the canteen they saw Suzy seating in the usual table they always hanging out.

 

Jiyeon: (runs to Suzy direction)

 

Jiyeon: why are you late? Are you sick? What?

 

Suzy: long story...

 

IU: You look terrible. (as she close the book)

 

Suzy sighed.

 

Suzy: I tell you later guys! (as she saw the others coming)

 

Shin Hye: Hello! (waves at them she seated on the front of the three)

 

Yong Hwa: ( seated next to Shin Hye) Hi! I didn’t saw you earlier Suzy.

 

Suzy: It’s a long story Yong Hwa.

 

Shin Hye: by the way. We have a new classmate. (whispers)

 

Jiyeon: Really? Is he a hot guy? Cute? What (sparking eyes)

 

Wooyoung: (standing behind the three girls back) Seriously Ji? Your really a female version of your brother.

 

Jiyeon: Whatever! Shin Hye! What (excited) a hot looking guy? C’mon!

 

Yong Hwa: A nerd one. (bored tone)

 

Shin Hye: He’s not a nerd! He’s nice! (defended)

 

Yong Hwa: oh yeah! He’s nice to you. (rolled his eyes) GEEK.

 

Shin Hye: No he’s not!

 

The four looks only to them two. They stares went to Yong Hwa next to Shin Hye while keeps arguing about their new classmate.

 

Wooyoung: okay guys. Stop your lover’s quarrel okay.

 

Shin Hye/ Yong Hwa: We’re not!

 

Jiyeon: But it looks like to us. So who’s that guy Yong Hwa jealous of?

 

Yong Hwa: WHAT? I’m not jealous with that GEEK, nerd or whatever suits him! And i would i be jealous?

 

Jiyeon: okay. Okay. You’re not! So chill? Kay? (looks again to Shin hye) Tell me, who is he? Is he really a nerd like Yong Hwa kept telling?

 

Shin Hye: NO! He’s not!!  He just only wear glasses! But he’s really nice.

 

Jiyeon: Is he cute? What? Hot? Boyfriend material?

 

Il Woo: So what’s I’m hearing right now my dear dongsaeng?(he said as he sitting next to his sister he put the tray of foods in the table since his incharge of their food for this day)

 

Jinwoon is in his back, he sit to the next table, just like he usually do, as long as he seated, he strum his guitar having his own world again.

 

 Il Woo: Another boyfriend talk? Aiggooo!! You should learn t study more. Be like IU! Aiiggooo... (act like disappointed)

 

Jiyeon: Really oppa? (rolled her eyes to his brother) as if you study too.

 

Joong Ki: Whoah! Relax Ji! Chill!

 

Jiyeon: (pouted)

 

Wooyoung: Stop making fun of my baby dino! (he said as he handed the drinks to them)

 

Jiyeon: And who’s your baby?(handed the bottled drinks)

 

Wooyoung: ouucchh! (acted like hurt) you really forgot what we’ve shared before huh?

 

Yong Hwa: as far as I remember your relationship with Jiyeon lasted only of 3 days.hahahah (burst in laughters)

 

Wooyoung: you! (acted like throwing something)

 

Minho: (passing by) Hi Jiyeon!

 

Jiyeon: Oh hi! (waves)

 

Boys: Jiyeon is really beautiful (giggled)

 

Shin hye: So does it feels like being so popular with the guys huh? (teasing)

 

Jiyeon: Well (shrug shoulder) I know i’m beautiful

 

Yong Hwa: That’s why you have a lot of ex. Just like your brother

 

Jiyeon: So? Is that---

 

But Jiyeon stops as she saw a two girls approaching Jinwoon, all of them looks at Jinwoon’s direction and they saw how the girl handed a basket of something to Jinwoon.

 

On the other hand, Jinwoon just staring of them both.

 

Suzy: jinwoon is quiet popular (she whispers)

 

Yong Hwa: Yeah! (whispers back) but I wonder why he never dated any girls

 

Wooyoung: maybe I know why(then he looks at Suzy)

 

On the other hand, Jiyeon looks also to her best friend, with a sadness in her eyes.

 

Suzy: WHAT? (as everyone looks at her)

 

Joong Ki: nothing that much! (beams)

 

Chae Won: (as she walks towards them) guys I have some great news! (happy)

 

Joong Ki: Aw.. Why does if it is great news for you makes me want to shiver in nervousness?

 

Wooyoung: what is it?

 

Jiyeon: Yeh , what is it all about?

 

Chae Won:(glared at Joong Ki) well Soo Hyun and Yoon  Jung are going bsck  here!! (exclaimed)

 

Wooyoung: Whooa!

 

Joong Ki: that’s nice!

 

Shin Hye and Yong hwa both high  five to each other

 

Jiyeon: Yes!

 

IU smiles

Suzy: WHAT? (annoyd)

 

And everyone looks at Suzy’s reaction. She’s not seems happy at all.

 

Suzy’s POV: What? That jerk?! How unlucky i am right now