Chapter 14

We Found Love

 

 

 

Chae Won raised her eyebrows as she didn’t found what she was expecting to see this day.

 

Chae Won: You do realized guys that three days from now our main event right? so what the hell? Where’s the others?

 

Joong Ki: language woman (he said looking at her seriously)

 

Chae Won: Call the others. (she ordered)

 

Wooyoung: we already did. But it seems they were busy as hell that’s why.

 

Joong KI: yeah. IL Woo was something important to do so, same as EunHye.

 

IU: Well—Jiyeon called she was with an urgent matter—

 

Yong Hwa: Jinwoon texted me, same reasons they stated.

 

Taecyeon together with Eunjung came inside

 

Shin  Hye:  Soohyun and Suzy went out together—

 

Joong Ki: Ohh—are they dating? (he said clueless)

 

Taecyeon/Eunjung/ IU: (in unison) DATING?!

 

Joong KI: Ohh what’s with that reaction? (he even raised both hands)

 

Wooyoung: (look bored to IU, he shook his head in disbelief) so what if they? Care too much? (he mockingly said)

 

Joong Ki: Yeah. I think there is nothing wrong with that huh.

 

Eunjung: Well—uhmm (remained silent)

 

Chae Won: Jeez. Stop with that chitchat okay? (as she was about to call someone)

 

Joong Ki: Hep. Hep drop it okay? (as he snatch her phone)

 

Chae Won: yah!!! (she yelled) what if—

 

 

Joong Ki: everything will be fine okay? And besides—they know what to do, you know them right? have some trust with our friends.

 

Eunjung: Yeah. Joong Ki was right. you know were best on what we do. (she smiled)

 

Wooyoung: Ms. Pres—we’re gifted. (he beams)

 

Joong Ki: give them a break.

 

Chae Won: Fine. there will be no practice but tomorrow would be our last and general practice kay?

 

Wooyoung: YES!

 

----

 

Suzy: So what are we doing here? (she stated clueless)

 

Soohyun: what do you think we supposed to do in this kind of store? Obviously buying something right? Brain please. (he said irritated.)

 

Suzy rolled her eyes, stamping her feet as she started looking on the cameras in the store. Today, even they have supposedly practice, Soohyun drag her in mall and bring her in this store.

 

There is a lot of different cameras displayed, from digitals up to professional cameras which Suzy enjoyed to look.

 

Soohyun smirked seeing her funny face upon looking on the cameras, one thing they common is—they both love photography; things that obviously Suzy didn’t known.

 

Soohyun: can I see this? (as he pointed one professional camera in the huge standee.)

 

Saleslady: yes sir. That’s our latest model sir. (she smiled obviously admiring him)

 

Soohyun started his usual thing in cameras, as he tried to see how it’s perfectly works, testing and checking.

 

Saleslady: as you can see sir, it’s have a new features where you can—

 

But Soohyun wasn’t paying attention, yes, he knows it too, no need to tell him, his passion in photography was way too them to expect, as he continue checking the camera, one thing caught his attention, with a smirk in his face he click the camera right next where Suzy stand.

 

Suzy on the other hand was busy looking on the cute digicam in her front, as she found it very cute in her eyes, she can’t help but smile.

 

Click.

 

Soohyun: I’ll buy this one. (he said quickly, facing the saleslady)

 

Suzy looks at Soohyun, eyeing him, she was not sure yet she saw a flashing of camera in an instant. Is he playing pranks again?

 

.

.

.

 

Soohyun: hold this (he commanded)

 

Suzy: what do you think of me? Your personal assistant? (she said raising her eyebrow)

 

But Soohyun didn’t mind, instead he handed the paper bag on her hand that obviously containing the camera he bought.

 

Suzy: YAH!!!!! (she shouted)

 

Soohyun didn’t mind her shouting, he continue walking away from her nagging habits.

 

.

.

.

 

Soohyun : Can you walk a little bit faster? (he commented irritated)

 

Suzy simply rolled her eyes in annoyance. She started walking slower than earlier, making Soohyun groaned in annoyance too.

 

Soohyun: YAH! I’m going to leave you here alone I’m telling you. (he said in his serious, deathpan look)

 

Suzy: Really? Is this your car? Your car? (she said sarcastically, she even close the driver’s seat too loud)

 

Soohyun didn’t mind her and entered too. Starting the engine of Suzy’s car.

 

Yes. Soohyun was the one who was driving Suzy’s car. He personally ask her driver to took a day off from driving them, in return he will drive Suzy safe and sound.

 

In duration of their way back of their school, both of them were silent. At least, they don’t have a war at this moment, which is so very, very, very rare to happen.

 

But for Suzy, there is a part of her telling it isn’t okay. Even she and Soohyun were not close, nor friends to be called, she knew something was not right to him at this moment.

 

Suzy: can you drop us to the mini park out there?

 

Without any words to reply, Soohyun stops the car, Suzy puckered her lips from Soohyun’s sudden change of mood. On the other hand, Soohyun just simply followed Suzy behind, he stop on the bench and seated, wanted to clear his head from thinking.

 

Suzy: here (she handed him a icecream)

 

Soohyun: I( stared on her hands in disbelief)

 

Suzy: YAH! Can you just get this one? (she said annoyed)

 

Soohyun: (get the ice cream)

 

Suzy seated right next on his, as they both watch the kids playing in their front.

 

Silence enveloped again to them, as if they have a lot of things to talk right? Most of the time when  they were together they tend to fight all over small things. They were literally not close to each other. They were not in the category of “frenemies” at least in Suzy‘s own dictionary of friends. Yet, this silence bothered her a lot, which she wanted to really snap her own forehead why the hell she cared.

 

Soohyun: you really something don’t you? (he smirked)

 

Suzy creased her forehead. Wondering for what he is talking about.

 

Soohyun: nothing. Okay. Let’s go back now ugly piggy duck. (he teases)

 

Suzy: (as she notice he was teasing her) YAH!!!!

 

----

 

At the Fluer’s Boutique

 

 

Yoo Jung was all smiles seating in the couch, with leg cross, she was beaming from ear to ear as she was thinking of something in her head.

 

Salelady: hello ma’am. (she greeted, trying to get her attention)

 

Yoo Jung: Oh Hi!

 

Sales lady: (smiles ) Miss Yoo Jung, this is So Min, I one I am referring too—

 

Yoo Jung: chincha? Nice to meet you, I am Kim Yoo Jung.

 

So Min: Ahhmmm (awkwardly smiles) hello nice to meet you too.

 

Saleslady: okay then, So Min, I leave Ma’am Yoo Jung in your hands better be good to her okay? She’s our important client. (she said in whisper)

 

So Min: yeah sure (she smiles upon looking again to Yoo Jung)

 

.

.

.

 

Yoo Jung: can you do it? I’ll pay double. Nope I’ll make it triple.

 

So Min: (eyes widened in shocked) What? (she said almost shouting in disbelief)

 

Yoo Jung: yeah. Money is not a problem here, So Min-ah. I just wanted the customs to be done before our event as easy as that.

 

So Min: (gape , still not regaining from shock)Yeah. Sure I can do that.

 

Yoo Jung: chincha? Komawo! (she even claps her hand and stood up to her hugging her)

 

So Min: Ohh—(shocked again with her sudden hugging)

 

Yoo Jung: you know what, I think we should be friends(she beams)

 

So Min: HA?

 

Yoo Jung: we can be friends—

 

And for the first time, So Min becomes speeches in her life.

.

.

.

 

Truth to her words, Yoo Jung drop So Min to their apartment, though she felt little uncomfortable with her, (since Yoo Jung is little bit chatty, as inshe never stops from talking) she found Yoo Jung fun to be with, she’s so good to be truth. So Min smiled, never in her entire se will like someone who’s have a silve spoon in their mouth.

 

Don’t get her wrong, So Min didn’t have any bad bread to the rich kids, it is more that she didn’t feel their presence, for her they were bunch of irresponsible fellows who hides to the wealth of their parents didn’t know what they want in life as if because their parents makes easy it for them.

 

They were bunch of dependent people. and s with a very bad attitude, since she encountered people like them.

 

But being with Yoo Jung makes a difference, she’s the first person at least she found very friendly not to mention she knew she was awfully rich (based on how she price her fee). A very down to earth person, that never faded her smiles to her face.

 

Yoo Jung: I have a older brother, but you know what? I really want to have a sister (she continue talking)

 

Though Yoo Jung, from their entire conversation never stops from talking, So Min smiled, it was at least the second time she felt she was a totally teenager and not an old hag menopausing (.from her dad own dictionary of her being snob and serious at all times)

 

So Min: this is our apartment (she said)

 

Yoo Jung: Awww.. already?

 

So Min: Yeah. (she awkwardly smiles)

 

Yoo Jung: can I pick you up tomorrow? You said you have work at a fastfood restaurant right? (she beams) and let’s hang out then.

 

So Min: huh? But I have to finished your costumes right after my shift.

 

Yoo Jung: then I will help you(she beams)

 

So Min: but—

 

Yoo Jung: no more buts okay? We’re chingu right?

 

So Min: But—

 

Yoo Jung: bye. So min-ah! (she waves her hand leaving So min dumb headed.)

 

----

 

The next day:

 

Joong Ki: You’re little bit early huh (he said upon seeing Wooyoung)

 

Wooyoung: (beams) yeah (as they made their friendly fist bump greeting)

 

Joong Ki: So where the others?

 

Wooyoung: dunno (as he shrug his shoulder)

 

IL  Woo: yow! (he greeted, they made the usual fist bump with the others) have you seen Jiyeon?(he ask)

 

Shin Hye: (who just arrived with Yong Hwa) we didn’t.

 

Yong Hwa: Wae? (he ask curious)

 

IL Woo: she left so early without her car to her.

 

Wooyoung: chincha? Jiyeon left without a car? (he seems shocked)

 

Joong Ki: Whooaah. You sounds like worried huh? Still affected that much? (he tease)

 

Jinwoon who seems not to care looks at them.

 

IL Woo: yeah. She oftenly doing this now. Not bringing her car.

 

Shin Hye: maybe she went to her favorite restaurant, the usual place she eats during breakfast?

 

IL Woo: I already went there, the owner told me it’s been days since Jiyeon didn’t start eating to their restaurant.

 

Wooyoung: ohh—

 

Jiyeon: yow! What’s with the serious talk? (she said upon seating right next to Shin Hye, in her back IU seated next to her)

 

Shin Hye: ani. We’re just discussing about you, your oppa asking us where have you been

 

Jiyeon: AHHH! (as If she didn’t mind it)

 

IL Woo: so tell me exactly where you have been (he narrowed his eyes)

 

Jiyeon: somewhere.. (she said looking at her phone) oppa (she said in her most sweetest tone

 

IL Woo: Wae?

 

Jiyeon: Can I have your spare VIP pass for the event? (she said with puppy eyes)

 

IL Woo: Wae? (eyes narrowing)

 

Jiyeon: I will give it to a friend. Please?

 

IL Woo: Where’s yours Ji?

 

Jiyeon: I lost it. (she shrug)

 

Wooyoung: so who’s this friend of yours Ji? (teases) Really? For the very first time you will giving it to someone.

 

Soohyun: (who just arrived at that moment)

 

Wooyoung: Bro! This is really new.

 

Soohyun: What?

 

Wooyoung: (looks at Jiyeon teasingly)

 

Jiyeon: Ohh shut it Jang Wooyoung

 

Joong Ki: you can ask pres about it (referring to Chae Won)

 

Jiyeon: No need, I assumed oppa didn’t use his right?

 

IL Woo: fine. But tell me whos gonna give you that pass?

 

Jiyeon: it’s a friend oppa!

 

IL Woo: then who’s friend is it?

 

Jiyeon: stop asking questions okay?

 

IL Woo: YAH!

 

Jiyeon: okay I have to go. I’ll just take the VIP pass on your locker. Bye oppa! (she said running)

 

Wooyoung: she acts pretty strange huh. What do you think? (asking Soohyun in his side)

 

Soohyun just smiled, obviously teasingly, he looks at Jinwoon who was looking at the door where Jiyeon went out.

 

---

 

Chae Won: okay! Let’s take a break. (she announces)

 

Wooyoung: finally ! (he stretch his body)

 

Jiyeon: God! This is the last day of practice but I felt like dying ya know! (she rolled her eyes)

 

Shin Hye: Wow! You took these? (as she saw Suzy shots in her camera)

 

Suzy: Yeah.

 

Shin Hye: you’re really good on this.

 

Suzy: thanks.

 

Jiyeon: let me see (she even stood up and went in Shin Hye’s back, scanning the photos) Wow. Oh! I love this shot! Can I have a copy of this?

 

Suzy: Sure Ji. Why not.

 

Wooyoung: uh-oh! What’s that? (as he went to them too) may I look?

 

Jiyeon: No! (she stick her tongue out)

 

Wooyoung: You—yah!

 

But Jiyeon didn’t listen she even run away from Wooyoung, still holding the camera in hand, as she keeps running, Wooyoung was chasing her,

 

Boggss..

 

Jiyeon stops from running as she bump on hard thing in her back, she turn her head and saw Jinwoon staring at her blankly.

 

Jiyeon: oh mianhe.

 

Wooyoung: Gotcha! Oh—Jinwoon I thought your not going?

 

Jinwoon: (didn’t response instead he walks away getting his guitar and started to strum it)

 

Chae Won: okay. (as she claps her hand to get everyone’s attention)

 

Everyone stops from what they doing, they all looks at Chae Won who was holding a file folder in her hand. On her back was Eun Hye who was unusually frowning.

 

Chae Won: this would be our practice, so I expect that everything is now in line, your costume would be distributed on the day of our performance. By the way, has anyone saw Yoo Jung?

 

Yoo Jung: unnie I’m here (she smiled sweetly)

 

Chae Won: how’s the costume so far?

 

Yoo Jung: it’s all settled unnie don’t worry.

 

Chae Won: fine.

 

IL Woo: better sure that all the costumes were totally not revealing huh.

 

Eun Hye: (rolled eyes) I trust you with this Yoo Jung (she smiles)

 

Yoo Jung: of course. (she smiled back) you will surely loved it.

 

Eun Hye: okay then.

 

------

 

The day of the event

 

At So Min’s house:

 

So Min’ dad: oh your really early ( he smiles seeing the reflection of her daughter’s in the mirror)

 

So Min smiled sweetly to her father, she was currently fixing her hair.

 

So Min dad: your really excited don’t you?

 

So Min: Yes dad.

 

So Min’s dad: okay then. Take care there. Sweety.

 

So Min nodded. She hurriedly pick her bag to her bed.

 

.

.

.

 

So Min’s dad: your not going to eat?

 

So Min: I’m still full dad.

 

So Min’s dad: you didn’t eat anything yet?

 

So Min: I might throw up, you know what happens whenever I’m nervous right? (she felt suddenly nervous)

 

So Min’s dad: everything would be fine sweety relax.

 

So Min: sure dad. I’m going.

 

Upon walking outside, So Min’s dad just watch her in the window.

 

Beep.. beep ..

 

On the other hand, So Min stops from walking when she realize the car in the front of their apartment, her eyes became huge as she saw the owner of the car.

 

Hyun Joong: Hi! (he smiled)

 

For a seconds, So Min’s lose in words, with gaping mouth, very shock for seeing him again.

 

Hyun Joong: I know this is your very first day, so I offer you a ride. (his dazzling smile)

 

So Min: how did—

 

Hyun Joong: c’mon! You gonna be late.

 

---

 

Meanwhile:

 

Chae Won: is anyone ready? (she shouted)

 

IL Woo: everything is settled then.

 

Eun Hye: how about the others?

 

Joong Ki: they all inside, rehearsing and doing some stuffs.

 

Chae Won: that’s great. We have to get ready. For an hour or two the program would be starting.

 

Eun Hye: kay. Invited visitors would come any minutes from now. Students were starting to come. So, we must be ready.

 

Joong Ki: (nodded) so let’s go.

 

.

.

.

 

 

(at the private room)

 

 

Jiyeon: Wow! This would be our outfits (looking amazingly to the costumes)

 

Yo Jung: yes (proud)

 

Jiyeon: this is really beautiful

 

Wooyoung: (seems disgusted) what’s beautiful in this piece of ? (as he pointing out the mini shorts and y costumes Jiyeon was pertaining too) YAH! Your brother would be definitely mad upon seeing this.

 

Jiyeon: as if he can do something when we already wearing this in stage! (she rolled her eyes)

 

Wooyoung: whatever. (his eyes fix to IU who entered) hello IU-mi! (he beams)

 

IU: (didn’t mind him) well—I’m just here to make some you know (as she fix her eyeglasses)

 

Jiyeon: I know. (she beams) you’re going to make me a headline huh? (she smiled) I want the front page line. (her smiles widens)

 

Wooyoung: you wish!

 

IU: of course. (she said smiling) I’ll make something really for you. (she reassured)

 

Jiyeon stuck her tongue out to Wooyoung.

 

.

.

.

 

Yong Hwa: hey I been looking for you (he taps Shin Hye shoulder who was busy staring in the people at the back stage)

 

 

Shin Hye: YAH! You scared me!

 

Yong Hwa: (smiled seeing how nervous she was) you’re nervous? (he holds Shin Hye both hands) don’t be! I’m here.

 

Shin Hye: just can’t help it.

 

Yong Hwa: so who are you staring at? Does uncle will come? (he peek in the curtain too)

 

Shin Hye: nope (she bitterly smiled) he’s busy.

 

Yong Hwa: (stared at her) aiggoo! Don’t be sad. I really don’t like it when you sounds like that (he said enveloping her with a hug)

 

Shin Hye was bit shock but hugs him back.

 

Wooyoung: so am I ruining anything? (he awkwardly asks seeing them hugging)

 

Yong Hwa: tch. (he said looking dangerously to him)

 

Wooyoung: oppss.. Pres. Was looking for all of us.

 

Yong Hwa: okay we will be right there.

 

.

.

.

 

 

Jiyeon: 0oh!! So Bin! (she excitedly pulled her wrist) C’mon! I’m happy you came!

 

So Bin: (smiled)

 

Jiyeon: C’mon! I’m going to take you in your seat.

 

Jiyeon was happily dragging So Bin in hand, she hurriedly pulled her in the front.

 

Jiyeon: excuse me is there someone seating –

 

But Jiyeon smiles faded as her words been cut off as she realized the woman who was seating right next to the vacant deat.

 

Nicole: hi! (she greeted) yes. this seat is available. (she smiled sweetly)

 

Jiyeon lose in words, for a seconds she stare like an idiot in the front of this beautiful lady, the same lady she saw with Jinwoon way back before she and Chan Sung broke up.

 

Jiyeon: Uhmm—So Bin you can seat here (she awkwardly smile)

 

Chan Sung: hey Ji! They looking for you.

 

Jiyeon: uhmm kay. (she said still eyes lock to the woman)

 

Chansung: something wrong? (as he saw Jiyeon looks tense)

 

Jiyeon: nothing! (she smiled)

 

.

.

.

 

Soo Hyun was seating in the piano as he was busy pressing some key on it, playing a soft, sweet yet lonely keys when Suzy went inside.

 

Suzy: you knew how to play piano? (she looks surprised)

 

Soo Hyun: (look bored on her)

 

Suzy: I didn’t know you can play piano.

 

Soo Hyun: You don’t know anything about me (he said bitterly)

 

Suzy raise one of her eyebrows.

 

Soo Hyun: what are you doing here?

 

Suzy: really? Have you forgotten? We have to take pictures of these event right?

 

Soo Hyun didn’t response instead he continue pressing some key as if he didn’t hear Suzy.

 

On the other hand, Suzy took a picture of him,

 

Click.

 

Soo Hyun: (realized the flash of the camera) Yah! What are you doing?

 

Suzy: nothing? (Pretending)

 

So Hyun: you took a picture of me don’t you? (Accusing tone)

 

Suzy: of course not! I would I do that? (she said in poker face)

 

Soo Hyun narrowed his eyes to her, he knows well, Suzy was not a good liar at all.

 

Soo Hyun: C’mon! May I see it? (he said as he started going nearer to her)

 

Suzy: Shiru! (she put the camera on her back)

 

Soo Hyun: C’mon!

 

Suzy: NO!!

 

Suzy starting to hid the camera behind her back, with hand preventing him to come over her but Soo Hyun was one persistent, he keeps getting the camera in her hand,

 

Suzy: YAH! I told you I didn’t took a picture of you.

 

Soo Hyun: then let me see it.

 

Suzy was about to steps back once again but due to her clumsiness’ she was trip by her own foot and when she was about to fell from the floor Soo Hyun got her waist and pulled her, closely

 

Dug. Dug.dug.

 

Their bodies were so close, face inches apart, Suzy can see Soohyun’s face in near distance, she can even smell his manly perfume same as his mint mouth wash.

 

Dug. dug.dug.

 

Suzy’s heart beat started to beat frantically. She never been in so close distance with this, his piercing stare makes her heart beat for its abnormal rate.

 

Dug.dug.dug.

 

And she can’t deny the fact that Soohyun was hell yeah handsome. Oh wait! Did she compliment him? God! Suzy wanted to punch herself for saying that thing to this jerk, his stare was very intensified, an even Suzy didn’t admit it, she was drowning on the way he was looking at her.

 

Blag!

 

Both of them turns they head, cutting the increasing tension of staring happening to them.

 

They saw Taecyeon standing, with both hands in pocket, eyes piercing to them, he looks deadly.

 

Taecyeon: they calling for us. (he glared more intensely, he looks to the both of them like he wanted to punch someone’s face, his eyes landed on Soohyun’s hand)

 

And that’s when Suzy realized that Soo Hyun was still holding her waist, hurriedly, she pushed him away to her.

 

Soo Hyun: we’re coming. (he said in his deep, serious voice)

 

Soohyun drags Suzy’s in hand, pulling her away as if he didn’t want him to let her go.

 

Eunjung: you saw it. (she said as she walks besides Taecyeon)

 

Eunjung was there silently watching.

 

Taecyeon didn’t bother to answer her, with hand turns fist, clenching so hard. On the other hand, Eunjung was just staring at him, she was about to hold his shoulder to calm him up, but Taecyeon refuses, walking and leaving her alone.

 

 

Sorry for not updating for so long. I become very busy these past few days. Next chapter would be the event. Hope you still give this a shot.

 

Komawo.