chapter 12

We Found Love

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soohyun was still dragging Suzy away from the campus, with both eyerow twitching, he looks furiously pissed over something, as he held Suzy’s wrist, he didn’t mind every students that they both passing by, his face was focus on dragging Suzy away which on the other hand Suzy keep on complaining but he didn’t mind either way.

 

Suzy: yah! Let me go! Where are we going?

 

But Soohyun didn’t response instead, he drags Suzy more.

 

Wooyoung: hey… where are you both going? (he ask as he pass them)

 

Suzy: YAH!

 

Upon they walking, Soohyun saw his cousin, Taecyeon looking at them intently.

 

Soohyun: Get in! (he said not leaving his gaze towards Taecyeon who is now looking at them furiously)

 

Suzy: YAH!

 

Soohyun: shut up! Just get inside will you? (his gazed still locked on Taecyeon)

 

Suzy got shock, it was her first time seeing Soohyun so serious like this. She gulped as she went inside of his car.

 

The moment Suzy entered the car, Soohyun looks at Taecyeon, meeting his cold, deathliest stared as he walk and entered the car drove fast.

 

.

.

.

 

Suzy: where are we? (she ask Soohyun the moment the car stop)

 

But Soohyun didn’t response instead, he went outside, stood straight in the sea, with both hands inside his pocket.

 

Suzy: YAH!! (she shouted at him but stop when she saw the scenery in her front)

 

Silence. That’s the thing came between them, Suzy just stared on the sea, enjoying the calmness of the ocean.

 

Soohyun: shout. (he said without breaking the gazed on the ocean)

 

Suzy: Huh? (she was completely baffled on his words)

 

Soohyun: Shout. You can shout anything inside your mind and heart inside here. It will lessen the burden inside you.

 

But Suzy just stared at Soohyun. For the very first time in her life, since she met Soohyun, the living tease who loves teasing her everytime of the single day, it is the first time she saw this side of him. Caring? She guess?

 

Suzy hurriedly cleared . She doesn’t want to do what he was saying yet a part of her mind, body and soul wanted too. Yes, she really needs that, she needs to shout what’s burden her inside, it was too much for her to handle, yet how can she so sure that it was fine at all? What if it is one of the playing pranks that this man pulling into her?

 

Soohyun: I wont listen and mind you. Just freaking shout here and I will stand there not listening. (as he put his headset on his ears, he even let Suzy see how he played his phone with the highest volume)

 

Suzy just remained quiet, she looks at Soohyun who walks away from her a few steps far from where they standing. He even comfortably lies in the grass and close his eyes.

 

Is this for real? Really? Since when he become so thoughtful like this? Suzy said at the back of her mind wondering, she looks again to the peaceful sea, it was peaceful, refreshing and anew. She inhaled the fresh air, filling her lungs. For a seconds she felt something warm touches her heart.

 

Since when the last time she felt like this? The feeling of calmness? She kept burying those times in her mind yet she found nothing. As she keep remembering those times, her heart tightens, she didn’t realized she was crying for a time.

 

Wae?

 

That’s the only thing in her mind, she felt all alone in her entire life; her mother passed away right after giving birth on her, she even didn’t got a chance to have any memory on her despite the fact that she died because of her, her own brother died before she entered college, her own father despise her much, though he was still the only family left on her, she never felt his love at all, and it saddens her most.

 

But it didn’t become a hindrance for her to be tough, she keep her smiling face all the time and hides the pain inside her.

 

and despite of all those, she was thankful enough to have great friends in her side, best friends, unnies and oppas she can rely on, and she have him—the only man she loves most, TAECYEON, yet just like how the cliché story goes on, they ‘perfect relationship’ turns into nothing but ‘heartache’ and now, the person she thought would make her happy and drag her to the misery she felt becomes the greatest reason why she was devastated. She felt worthless.

 

Maybe she was destined to be like that. The person she loves leaves her alone. That idea makes her cry more, she keeps on sobbing not minding if Soohyun can heard it aloud. She cried whole heartedly. She was hurt. Deeply.

 

Suzy: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! (she shouted while crying so hard) AAAHHHH!!!

 

 

Suzy keep on sobbing and crying and shouting, on the other hand, Soohyun was silently looking at her, without Suzy’s knowing, Soohyun was listening on her, he was pretending that he was listening on his phone but the truth is, all his ears was hers, silently graving too for her. For that fact, Sohyun heaved a very meaningful deep sighed.

 

 

Suzy: AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

 

 

---

 

Meanwhile:

 

 

IU: So what gift you plan to buy? (she said as they keep walking inside the mall side by side)

 

 

Wooyoung: Dunno? (he even shrug his shoulder)

 

 

IU: wow. Just wow. Really? (she said sarcastically)

 

Wooyoung: that’s why I ask your help right?

 

 

IU: whatever (she rolled her eyes and even fix her big eyeglasses on her eye) so what’s in your mind? What should your mom would love to have too?

 

Truthfully, Wooyoung has already have gift for his mom, he already bought it last month when he went in his out of town trip, and made only this as an excuse to buy some time  with IU. He really wanted to be with her at least in this she wasn’t shouting on him or what.

 

Wooyoung: what do you think?

 

IU: Hmmm ( she even puckered her lips thinking)

 

Wooyoung mentally chuckled. Whenever IU was thinking seriously she keeps on puckering her lips like now. He smiled mentally. Just like the old times. He mumbled on his mind.

 

IU: what about we bake? What do you think? Aunt loves cake right?

 

Wooyoung: That is a very good idea yet you know seriously I don’t know how to bake right?

 

IU: that’s why I am here right? (she said rolling her eyes as if it was the obviously thing in the world)

 

Wooyounh: Ohh—so you mean?

 

IU: Yeah. Yeah. Come with our house tomorrow and I’ll help you baking. And now let’s go to the supermarket to buy some ingredient. (she said leaving Wooyoung behind and started walking)

 

 

Wooyoung: YES!!! (he silently shouted, he even punch on air)

 

 

---

 

Back to Suzy and Soohyun:

 

 

A long silence envelops to them both, after crying, Suzy went back to Soohyun, who pretending asleep, she asked him to have some time to her walking, which she was surprisingly he agreed.

 

 

Suzy: Ahhmm.. Thank you by the way (she said shyly, she even bowed her head)

 

 

Soohyun just shrug his shoulder both hands on his pocket.

 

 

Suzy: but can I asked you something?

 

Soohyun: you already asking (he said in a matter of fact tone)

 

Suzy : ( mentally rolled her eyes, he came back from being an again) but how did you know this kind of place?

 

Soohyun didn’t responsed instead he looks boredly to her as if she forgot something or what. But Suzy looks at him, waiting for him to answer.

 

Soohyun : (sighed shaking his head) I always came here whenever I feel bored or sad ,happy? (he said sarcastically)

 

Suzy: (simply nodded her head) why being like this?

 

Soohyun: being like what? (he said confused)

 

Suzy: Being friendly? Thoughtful? Or whatever you called this? You don’t like me right? And the last time I check you hated me too?

 

 

Soohyun: Who said I don’t like you?

 

 

Suzy stops from walking and looks at him surprised. Ever since little, Soohyun dislikes her, she knew it perfectly. That’s why since little they always have a cat and dog fight to each other.

 

Soohyun: I mean, yes I really don’t like you. I really, really, don’t like you. (he repeated continuously)

 

Suzy frowned. He and his mouth really. So blunt and no filter at all.

 

Soohyun: I just can’t stand you, being so obviously head over heels with my cousin.

 

Suzy: No I’m not! (she defended)

 

Soohyun: Yes you are. You obviously wanting his attention, see? You even played some dramatic song like that. You obviously wanting his attention, for him to obviously see that you still loved him. For that he will come back to you open arms.

 

 

Suzy: it does not like that! (she shouted, she was in verge of crying)

 

What he was knew about right? He didn’t know anything so who he is to speak like that to her. She was hurt. Yes, but she didn’t think anything of getting Taecyeon’s attention at all, she was expressing what she felt.

 

Suzy: You don’t know anything! (she looks furiously in his eyes, holding her tears)

 

Soohyun: yes. And you don’t know anything too! Freaking move on! (he said meeting her teary eyed) you need, you really need

 

 

Suzy: who you think you are? Do you have any idea of how hurt and hard this for me? You don’t know anything! (she shouted again)

 

 

Soohyun: yes. I perfectly know how it feels. I exactly knew it. Coz you constantly making me feel that way Suji, for years, I know exactly how to be treated like nothing. Thanks to you woman (he said looking straight on her eyes, seriously)

 

Suzy gasped. gaped openly from his confession still eyes locks on his, she met how serious he was, there are so many emotions runs to his expressive eyes as they keep staring to each other.

 

Suzy: What- do – you—(she started stuttering) I didn’t know.. you? – do you ?

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

Soohyun: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

 

Soohyun burst into laughters. He evn hold his stomach from laughing so hard. Suzy face was epic. Her expression is priceless.

 

 

Soohyun: HAHAHAHAH!!

 

Soohyun keeps laughing hard, that makes Suzy frowned more! He was obviously making fun of her! Why she didn’t think nor realize that the man in her front was a great actor in act? He obviously fooling her out.

 

Soohyun: Seriously? Hooo! Really? (he keeps clutching his stomach) you do really realized I have feelings on you? Really? (he still laughing)

 

Suzy: (Sighed heavily, she even blew her bangs, her both hands turns into fist as he makes fun of her, and without further ado she shouted to him whole heartedly) I HATE YOU !!! JERK!!!! (she even step her feet on his feet and walks away)

 

Soohyun: AWWW!! ( he complain)

 

 

Soohyun just watched Suzy leaving him, with a smiled on his face that quickly faded the moment she was nowhere in his sight. I know. I know. I perfectly knew it all. He said inside his head.

 

---

 

 

At So Min’s house:

 

So Min was rolling on her own bed, giggling, though she was not still sleepy, right after their ‘oh so called date’ she hurriedly went to her room, locking herself and keep on giggling.

 

My god! Does it really happen? She keeps on asking herself like an idiot. Slowly she got up on her bed and her eyes landed on the big teddy bear that Hyun Joong given to her.

 

Their date was very fun, though it was really her first time going out with a man, but she really had fun. She enjoys his company so much. They went in different arcade and played like a child, for a meantime, she forget everything, she enjoy being a teenager which she already forget because of the responsibilities on her shoulder.

 

 

So Min smiled wider upon hugging the bear, it was the winning prize that Hyun Joong pursued to have which she felt flattered at all. But her smiles faded upon realizing one thing.

 

It was a friendly date So min-ah! Pull yourself together. She said to herself. So Min sighed, yes, she was definitely attracted to Hyun Joong, who wouldn’t be right? But she knew better, the date that happens to them was only a thank you date, nothing more nothing less, she needs not to fall from that guy, it’s not healthy for her system at least. She have to focus on what she was doing.

 

Though a part of her hoping that was not the last time they saw each other. So Min sighed again, why it affects her right away?

 

 

So Min’s Dad: hey princess how’s your date?

 

 

So Min: Daddy! (she smiled, she hurriedly stood up from her bed and hugs her father)

 

 

Mr. Yoon: so how’s everything?

 

So Min: It’s fine daddy, and please it’s not a date, it was only a thank you date or sorts of I think? (she corrected)

 

Mr. Yoon: but it doesn’t looks like to me.

 

 

So Min: Daddy!

 

Mr. Yoon: but anyways dinners ready.

 

.

.

.

 

So Min: Dad? Something bothering you? (she ask)

 

So min knew her dad’s well, she knew something was not right at this moment, though her dad was usual bubbly but she felt something was off, she notice her dad’s uncomfortably aura surrounds him. Maybe, it was a good thing that the two of them were really close to each other. Who wouldn’t be right? Right after her mom passed away due to her sickness, her dad was the only person she have in her life, and she treasured her dad so much.

 

Yes, she didn’t grew up in luxurious things in life but she didn’t cared at all. Though life was so simple and hard for them both, ever since they loss all of their fortune they have in order to cure her mother, she didn’t complaint any single of it.

 

Mr. Yoon: Well—a job proposal came into me and I was wondering of accepting it or not (he said)

 

So Min: is it hard? That makes you upset like that?

 

Mr. Yoon: not really (lies)

 

So Min: So why not decline? If it is not what makes you happy then don’t accept it dad.

 

 

Mr. Yon: it’s not like that it just—(as he tries to make his explanation be easy)

 

 

So Min: then—

 

As much Mr. Yoon wanted to tell the truth to his daughter, but he can’t, he was afraid to tell her the truth, so afraid that it would hurt her precious youngest. But she deserve to know the truth, but maybe not now, not at this moment.

 

Mr. Yoon: your going to your school three days from now right? (as he change the topic)

 

So Min: (nodded happily)

 

Mr. Yoon: Well good luck then sweety.

 

So Min: Yes daddy. I heard they prepared something for us, like a welcoming something, (she said happily)

 

Mr. Yoon: Really?

 

So Min: yes. I heard the student council made all of that. And they were sorts of you now richest kids.

 

 

Mr. Yoon: ohh—

 

 

So Min: but I don’t care that much, I came there to study. (she smiled)

 

 

Mr. Yoon: that’s right.

 

So Min: and that’s a relief they accepted working student. My schedule fitted well. That’s a relief then.

 

Mr. Yoon: that’s good to hear. (he smiled, he loves listening and seeing his youngest so bubbly as this)

 

.

.

.

 

 

Their dinner ended so smoothly, Mr. Yoon went to his daughter’s room and found her sleeping so soundly on her bed, he kneeled down and kiss her forehead before leaving. Upon leaving the room, Mr. Yoon remembered the conversation he have to his own father.

 

And indeed, he was in the deep thinking about. What his father told him was all truth and nothing but a truth.

 

 

Mr. Yoon (grandfather) : you already missed all the half of her life of your own daughter.  You didn’t saw her growing. Now this is the time for you to catch up. It’s time for you to catch things up to her. You’re not getting younger, and in any time from now, she will no longer just lady, don’t miss important things in her life as you, her own father.

 

Mr. Yoon heaved a sighed, indeed. He misses his eldest. As much as he wanted to catch things up to her he knew better how impossible it was.

 

If it is only easy as it was. He wanted to hug badly his daughter in his arms. From that, Mr. Yoon get the picture from his locker, it was a picture of a very beautiful lady, in the picture she was not smiling yet her beauty was showing, she was looking into something, it is a stolen shot yet she’s still pretty.

 

And it’s none other than Eun Hye. His eldest child.

 

---

 

At Shin Hye’s mansion:

 

 

 

Shin Hye was standing in front of his father as they were talking inside his office.

 

Mr. Park: what is it Shin Hye?

 

Shin Hye: ahmm (she shyly bowed her head) I’m just wondering if your free three days from now dad?

 

Mr. Park: wae? (he smiled genuinely to his daughter)

 

Shin Hye: we were having our play that day, I just wondering if you can come?

 

Mr Pak: Yes I would love to—

 

Seohyun: NO! My daddy won’t come that day (she said as she passed by her rolling her eyes to her) daddy (as she encircled her arms to her dad) you promised me a date that day right? Have you forgotten already? (she said using her sweetest tone she ever had)

 

Mr. Park: oh I forgot about it ahhmm maybe we should—

 

Seohyun: no daddy! You promised me! (she insisted)

 

Mr. Park: But—

 

Shin Hye: it’s okay dad. (she smiled)

 

Mr. Park: You sure?

 

Shin Hye: yes. (she smiled reassuring, but on her heart she was still hoping)

 

Mr. Park: okay then. We will have our trip outside the town, how it sounds like Seohyun?

 

Seohyun: (smiled evilly towards Shin Hye) that would be really, really great daddy. Love you!(as she hugs their daddy, she looks at Shin Hye and glared, telling that she will always be the one who will choose between them both)

 

Shin Hye looks down, she played with fingers to divert the pain she felt inside.

 

.

.

.

 

Shin Hye sighed heavily when she went inside her own room, as she seated, facing her vanity mirror, another deep sighed heaved by her as she trying to free herself from thinking things. All her life she felt unwanted, she felt not belong and felt empty. Though she was really thankful and grateful since she met her real daddy and shelter her, giving all the needs and necessity she needed, SHE might getting all what the others should wanted to have but for her—

 

That wasn’t what she wanted at all. Maybe things in this world that can make one’s truly happy will never be bought by money.

 

And that is love.

 

Ring.. ring.. ring ..

 

Shin Hye thoughts back to the present when she heard her phone ringing, hurriedly, she answered her phone when she saw the name of the caller.

 

“Yoboseo” she smiled, trying to make her voice lively.

 

[hey something happen?]

 

“Aniyo. Just little bit drowsy” she lied.

 

[tss. I don’t buy that one Shin Hye c’mon tell me] he demanded.

 

Shin Hye smiled widely, if there is one person who knows her well it’s none other than Yong Hwa.

 

[c’mon I’m waiting—or you want me to go there and ask you personally?]  he said impatiently.

 

“Hmm—that is a very good idea what do you thi—“

 

Toot.. toott..

 

Shin Hye looks at her phone and found the line was already ended. Her brows met but shrug as she went straight to her bed, thinking.

 

Minutes later, as she found herself sleeping, eyes are about to close, her door opens that makes her awake

 

Shin Hye: Yong? (trying to recollect her senses)

 

Yong Hwa: told yah! (he said half smirking)

 

Shin Hye: what are you? (her eyes landed on the clock in her table and her eyebrow furrowed with eyes grew big) YOU! You drive here for less than ten minutes? My goodness! Are you really out of your mind? (she said almost shouting)

 

 

Yong Hwa: hey relax will you? I’m safe and sound nothing to worry about (he even raise his both hand)

 

Shin Hye: YAH!!! (she shouted)

 

Yong Hwa: (laughs on her reaction, it was quiet rare to see her annoyed expression like this, since Shin Hye was known for being the most patient type of girl)

 

Shin Hye: and you laughing at me? (she even points herself in disbelief) REALLY? (Annoyed)

 

Yong Hwa: hey! Lose a bit Shin—I’m fine see? And I’m just really worried about you, that’s makes me drive as fast as I can to reach you (he said sincerely)

 

Shin Hye: that’s why you even put yourself in risk? Are you insane! (she yelled)

 

Yong Hwa: Yeah. Anything when it comes to you. (he beams)

 

Shin Hye: Tss ( she pouted)

 

Yong Hwa: uh!-oh! My best friend is mad. (as he went nearer to her) look. Okay I’m sorry. Please don’t get mad. I’m really sorry. (he said sincerely, he seated next to Shin Hye in her bed) please.

 

But Shin Hye didn’t say anything and continue looking away.

 

Yong Hwa: hey (he pokes her)

 

No response.

 

Yong Hwa: Hey (he pokes her again)

 

No response again.

 

Yong Hwa: I’ll get it. (he started tickling Shin Hye in her waist)

 

Shin Hye: YAH!! (She laughed hard as Yong Hwa continue tickling her)

 

 

Yong Hwa: Uh!-oh! Am I forgiven? (he continues tickling)

 

Shin Hye: okay. Okay. I’m not mad okay? I’m just--- hahahah ! Stop it Yong.

 

Yong Hwa: shiruh! (Continue tickling)

 

Yong Hwa continue tickling Shin Hye, due to it, Shin Hye loss her balance, she fell in the edge of bed that makes Yong Hwa catch her in time, Yong Hwa snakes his arms pulling her so hard that makes her face him so nearer, nearer that they can smell their own breath. Face inches apart, eyes lock to each other, they both look in each other eyes, so deep, so drowning. It was late before Yong Hwa realized what he was going to do, he move his head nearer to her—so near that his lips will be landing on hers;

 

Shin Hye on the other hand, eyes grew bigger, as she saw Yong Hwa face went nearer and nearer, even she didn’t know why, she close her own eyes anticipating for it

 

Yong Hwa face went nearer and nearer slowly, one inches apart—

 

Seohyun: and what do you think you two doing? (her one eyebrow raising she lean herself to the doorframe of Shin Hye’s room)

 

Both of them fix their selves, alarmed. Shin Hye looks down, embarrassed, face redden like a tomato.

 

 

Yong Hwa: none of your business (he said dryly and coldly)

 

 

Seohyun looks fiercer to Shin Hye.

 

Yong Hwa: Ka Ja!!! (he held Shin Hye to her hand pulling it up) we will going to eat outside!

 

 

Shin Hye: But—

 

But before Shin Hye protests, Yong Hwa already pulling her outside her room, leaving Seohyun, who seems madly deeply angry towards Shin Hye.

 

 

Okay. I’m really, really sorry for the long wait guys. I hope you like this one.

 

Anyways, for those milky couples shippers out there… When you believe is already out! Please check it out!

 

Thank you for your supports guys. Pleade do leave a comment? it will highly appreciated, honestly, your comments means to me, it gives me motivation to do so. I owe you guys. Komawo!