Chapter 7: Their circumtances

We Found Love

At Seoul National School

 

So Min was standing outside the campus of medical department, she was patiently looking for someone, as she keep stamping her feet, back leaning on the wall, head looking down, she started to feel that what she’s doing right now was her biggest mistake so far.

 

Should I really need to do this? She started asking herself inside her head. Jeez. I have to say thank you right? Then after this I’m going home. The other side of her head said.

 

As she kept mentally arguing in her head a pair of shoes came in her front; she automatically looks up meeting his slanted eyes.

 

So Min: hi! (as she waves her hand, almost looks dumb)

 

Hyun Joong: (shocked written in his face, as he was looking intently to her)

.

.

.

 

So Min and Hyun Joong walks outside, they go to the garden, So Min looks so shy,

 

Hyun Joong: what are you doing here?

 

So Min: Well—i just wanted to say thank you

 

Hyun Joong: thank you for what?

 

So Min: for helping me to get the scholarship at Song University. (as she owed her head down)

 

Hyun Joong: how did you—(as realization hits him) ! (images of Joong Ki come from his mind)

 

So Min: Waeyo?

 

Hyun Joong: nothing, how did you know then?

 

So Min: the vice president of the school, he told me, honestly the admins don’t want to tell me but unfortunately he saw me then that’s it.

 

Hyun Joong just nodded; knowing his friend Joong Ki, he really going to tell that.

 

So Min: Thank you so much I owe you that thing. (she smiles her eyes smiles too)

 

Hyun Joong looks shock at first, he was mesmerizing the way she smile, it captured his heart in a beat, he cleared his throat as he hide how amazed he is. 

 

So Min: and as my way of appreciation, please take this – (as she handed a lunch box to him) well I’m not sure if you like this but I hope you still (as she scratching the back of her head, looks really shy) I personally prepared this to you. Ahmm. I’m sorry, if it is the only thing I can give. I hope—

 

Hyun Joong: it’s fine. Honestly, I’m still not eating my lunch. This is great (he smile that makes So Min dumb headedly look at him)

 

So Min: Ohh—that’s a relief then. (as she tried not to stutter in his front)

Dug.dug.dug.

 

My god. Why my heart beats so fast. Keep calm So Min relax. He just smiled at you, why you’re heart so fast right now? Did I drink coffee too much?

 

Hyun Joong: you okay? (he looks worried)

 

So Min: oh yes. I think I should go now.

 

Hyun Joong: it’s that so? Okay. Thank you for this.

 

So Min: sure— (she bowed her head and started to walk)

 

Hyun Joong: by the way (as he called her, So Min on the other hand stops from walking)

 

So Min: Waeyo?

 

Hyun Joong: you’re name? May I asks your name?

 

So Min: i thought you knew, I’m Jung So Min (as she smiled reaching her eyes, it looks like her eyes were smiling too)

 

Hyun Joong: Kim Hyun Joong. (he smiled back)

 

So Min: I know. Bye Hyun Joong-ssi!

 

Hyun Joong: bye! For now. Coz we going to see each other again.

 

Hyun Joong watch her as she walks away, with a smile on his face, he keep looking at the lunch box she prepared for him.

 

--

 

At the library:

 

IU was busy scanning her books when Wooyoung approached her.

 

Wooyoung: Yow! (as he sit in front of IU)

 

IU simply glared at him.

 

Wooyoung: I heard you were going to write an article about this coming welcoming party?

 

IU: Yes. (she boredly said)

 

Wooyoung: so are you going to write something about me? (he asks excitedly)

 

IU:  why would I do that?

 

Wooyoung: YAH!! I’m going to participate there! (in his childish tone)

 

IU: So? You’re not the one who will participate, as far as I know, most of our friends will participate.

 

Wooyoung: shhss.. So cold. (he said whisper yet enough to be heard)

 

IU: Did you say something?

 

Wooyoung: nothing! Tss..

 

IU came back on her what doing without minding Wooyoung, on the other hand, Wooyoung was silently staring at her

 

 

IU: will you stop doing that?

 

 

Wooyoung: doing what? (asks innocently)

 

 

IU: Don’t stare at me! (she almost shouted)

 

 

The other students look at them.

 

Wooyoung: (as she cover ) sorry! (he looks at the other students) YAH! Be quiet! You’re disturbing them.

 

 

IU: Yah! (as she shoved his hand away from )

 

 

Wooyoung: (grins widely) you know what?

 

IU: What? (she irritably said)

 

Wooyoung: I’m just thinking of—

 

Soo Hyun: hello there! (as he walks towards them two)

 

Wooyoung: Yow! (he greeted)

 

IU smiles sweetly to Soo Hyun, which Wooyoung scowls the moment he looks at her, he notices the way IU looks at Soo Hyun.

 

Soo Hyun: annyeong IU!

 

IU: annyeong! (she smiled shyly)

 

Wooyoung rose his eyebrow, he frowned more the moment he saw how IU put the hair strand of her hair in the back of her ear. He automatically shake his head in disbelief.

 

Wooyoung: so what are you doing here? (he ask hiding his irritation)

 

Soo Hyun: Eun hye told me to go here, so that I can disscuss what pictures should I need to be taken, since IU was in charge in the article.

 

Wooyoung: I see.

 

IU: Well you can take anything you want, it’s up to you.

 

Soo Hyun: really? Well you’re very smart, I know you can write anything in a snap. (he said smiling)

 

IU blushed.

 

Wooyoung just winced seeing them two.

 

Soo Hyun: Well that’s what I wanted to clarify. I’m going. I don’t want to ruin your mood here (as he looks at Wooyoung) bye. (as he stood up waving his hand to them)

 

IU smiled sweetly too, the moment Soo Hyun was no longer in their sight, IU scowls to Wooyoung, she frowned as one eyebrow rising; she stood up leaving him behind.

 

Wooyoung: YAH! (as he looks at the surrounding finding himself causing disturbance to them, he bowed his head saying sorry, he hurriedly walks out as he tailed IU)

 

--

 

Meanwhile:

 

Eun Hye and IL Woo were walking at the restaurant as they both seated right in front of each other.

 

Eun Hye: So what are we going to talk about that we can’t talk at school? (her ne eyebrow rising)

 

IL Woo: jeez. Relax woman! We’re going to talk about the play we we’re going to do.

 

Eun Hye: here at fine dining restaurant? Great. Just great Mr. Playboy.

 

IL Woo: Whooaa. (as he blew some air) don’t think anything about this, I’m just being courteous

 

Eun Hye: okay. Courteous your (as she rolled eyes) so what are we going to talk?

 

IL Woo: Well I was thinking about—

 

Jun Hee: IL Woo? Is that you?

 

IL Woo: Oh hi Go Jun Hee! (he smiled)

 

Jun Hee: What is this? (as she looks at Eun Hye from head to feet) Gosh! (rolled eyes) I can’t believe this! Dad ask me to go here because he told me we we’re having a dinner, but this is what I will see huh? Great. (as she walks out)

 

IL Woo smiled widely as he saw her walks away, on the other hand, Eun Hye rose her eye brow, as she completely aware of what just happened at that moment.

 

Eun Hye: So? How dare you to used me to get rid your girlfriends huh?

 

IL Woo: what? (acts innocently)

 

Eun Hye: playboy (she hissed)

 

IL Woo just simply smiled at her.

 

IL Woo: C’mon let’s eat. It’s my treat.

 

Eun Hye: shut up! (as she stood up on her seat leaving IL Woo behind)

 

IL Woo: hey! How about our—(he scratch his head as he saw Eun Hye walks away)

 

 

--

 

At the bar:

 

Yoo Jung was busy dancing on the dance floor, as she keep dancing to the beat of music, she keep her waist swaying, her body keeps on moving.

 

On the other hand, the other boys keeps looking at her, they adore her natural beauty, though she didn’t wear any make up on her face, plus she only wearing a short mini skirt, revealing her white legged legs.

 

Man 1: hey you dance well

 

Yoo Jung: (sweetly smiles) uh thanks (as she walks away to the man)

 

Though Yoo Jung loves partying every night, she didn’t let herself to be near at any man, yes, he’s drinking beverages and alcoholic drinks yet she has a very high control in herself, once she felt tipsy she going home immediately.

 

She enjoyed this life, the life that others envy to her, yes, they were freaking rich, yet there’s a lot of things in life she didn’t have.

 

Love, care, acceptance and affection that a teenager likes her should experience; she grew up feeling unwanted, that’s why she did these things up, sneaking at night, partying, skipping school and even changing courses often just to have their father’s attention, which she failed still. Her father’s eyes were focus only in business and to her brother who is the next heir. Being a Kim is really hard for her, she have to do whatever their father’s want but she end up still unwanted, that’s why she got tired obeying orders, she become rebellious to the point of not thinking what her father’s wants. For him, she was a biggest disappointment and that’s make her proved it to him, if he thinks I’m only a disappointment and let it be.

 

Though, she doesn’t want to admit it, it hurts still, to think her own father thinks that way to her, just thinking those things were enough for her to get hurt, she didn’t realized that tears were rolling down her eyes, she immediately wipes it, as she laugh bitterly she decided to go to the bar counter and flooded herself to drink.

.

.

 

.

 

Yoo Jung was really drank, yet she can still walk, as she decided not to drive, coz the idea of driving in her state was not a good idea at all, she decided to take a cab, she was walking to the side walk almost dancing, steps of feet were crossing. As she was about to call a taxi, she felt dizzy, she accidentally trip her own feet.

 

She was sure that any moment she will fell in the ground, but a arms grab hr tight. Yoo Jung looks up and saw the face of the man she keep wishing to see every night before she sleep--

 

The same man who helps her when she was about to hit a car

 

And it was Bo Gum

 

Bo Gum smiles to her warmly, his same smile that makes Yoo Jung heart beats so fast at that moment, his captivating smiles that makes Yoo Jung sleepless each night.

 

On the other hand, Yoo Jung seems flustered; she looks intently with the man who was holding her tight, with his alluring smiles with his slanted eyes hided by his eyeglasses

 

Yoo Jung skip a beat, heart beats faster than usual, as she drowned by his stares giving to her; a shivering feeling she felt for the first time.

 

And everything become a bliss, she felt her surrounding revolves arund her as she lose her own consciousness.

 

 

As my promise this is my update for this day! Hope you like it.

 

Please support my other fanfics as well,

 

My newest story:

 

Just love me again.

 

Thank you

 

Love,

iameunriejhei