Chapter 8: "Uh, oh."

When Forever Begins...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four months later.

“He…He is our precious Harang…”

“That is such a cute yet inspiring name, Chae! Who came up with it?” Dara asked as she wiped Gi Yong’s forehead with a baby towel.

“I came up with it!” both parents chorused out.

They all laughed at the couple’s s childishness. Well, today was the day little Harang was brought to the world. Bearing the same resemblance as of his father, Harang is a healthy baby boy with slit-like, diminutive eyes, a high-bridged nose and pink plump lips that were inherited from his lovely mother.

“He is so much like his father!” Bom cooed over to Youngbae’s side, taking a peek at the newborn baby whilst holding her four and a half months old daughter.

“I second the motion! He’s gonna be the next Taeyang!” commented Minji as she carried Hyun Ki in her arms.

“Seriously? Just his dad? What about me?” Harang’s mother questioned, disappointed etched on her worn-out face.

“Noona, if you take this to another person’s perspective, it kinda looks like Taeyang hyung cloned himself and got married to that clone resulting to Harang. You’re so-called ‘son’.” Seungri made air quotes with his fingers.

“Creepy, but true.”

“Yah! He is my son! He even came out of me!” retorted Chaerin.

“Don’t mind him, unnie!” said Minji, patting her back slightly and giving daggers to Seungri by her eyes.

Unexpectedly, another group of friends came into the room with blue balloons and flowers and baby baskets. They were all astounded to see Kush, Teddy, Se7en and Han Byul, Papa YG and Gummy march into the room.

“Welcome to the family, Dong Harang!”

-------------

“Babe! I made waffles for breakfast, mkay?”

“Do you really have to leave?”

“Of course, sweetheart. I need to go to work! Dara and Chae’s waiting for me, plus I need to pick Minzy up.”

Tabi froze on the spot, his soles and feet glued to the floor as his arms held two babies in place.

“But, Bommie! What should I do?”

Bom placed a kiss on both of the twins and one on their father’s lips. “There’s a parenting book at the bedside drawer beside next to their cribs. I know you can do it. You’re my Tabi. You’re my alien. I know that you can survive a day with these two! Remember to be careful all the time, mkay? I love you, my banana babe!” and Bom shut the door.

“Goodbye…my banana wife.”

TOP sighed as he sat himself down on the couch, leaving the ten-month old twins on their playpens.

“How am I supposed to handle these two?” he kept a good eye on them.

Hyun Mi was peacefully entertaining herself with some blocks while the dinosaur Hyun Ki was gnawing on the sides of the playpen, attempting to escape from it.

Seunghyun rushed to the place and lifted the toddler up, preventing him from eating the side. Ki was reaching his arms out for the playpen but Seunghyun just placed him on the couch so that he couldn’t see it.

A little while later, Hyun Mi bawled out in a loud, banshee-like cry. She had just gotten bored with her toys and was really shrieking ear-splitting screams. Again, Seunghyun crouched down and picked the crying girl up. He rocked her back and forth gently and tried to calm her down.

As soon as Mimi closed , the two were now propped to their high chairs since now, it was feeding time. TOP had just reheated the baby food which consisted of mashed carrots, potatoes, bananas, apples, and everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter