Chapter 6: "We've made it."

When Forever Begins...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9:31 AM
September 27, 2011

Another day has come into Bom’s life. She started it with a cob on a corn, then a glass of tomato juice.

“Good morning, Tabi!” she greeted his husband who was showcasing a disheveled hair and a pair of boxers hanging on his waist.

Ever since they tied the knot, TOP had used himself to sleeping with only boxers in view of the fact that he loves to tease Bom during nights.

“Hey, sweetie. Sorry that I woke up late.”

“It’s okay. You could sleep more if you want too. Besides, there’s nothing much big about this day…” she replied, preparing another sandwich.

“Aniyo. I don’t want to sleep. What’s for breakfast?” he asked as his eyes peeked on what Bom was doing.

“Your favorite, egg toast and watermelon!”

“Woah! This is great! Thanks Bommie!” he hugged her tightly but mindfully since it’s going to be days or even now ‘til Bom gives birth.

The two ate their breakfast quietly on the high table with sweet smiles on their faces.

-------------

“Chaerin?”

“Chaaee?”

“Chae-cat?”

“CL-roo?”

“YAH, DONG CHAERIN!”

Chaerin woke up alarmed and was about to hit her stuffed toy skull but calmed down when she realized that Youngbae was in front of her.

“What the hell? It’s almost one in the afternoon! I thought you don’t want to stress out yourpregnant, sleeping wife?!” his wife exclaimed as she scratched her head irritatingly.

“Well, I need you to do a favor for me!”

“What’s that?!”

Taeyang led her to the kitchen where Chaerin was surprised to see a pile of dirty, used dishes set on the sink.

“What? Do you want me to wash all of these? These are your chores, Taeyang! Not mine!” she retorted angrily before turning her back.

He shyly tapped her back before saying, “I knowit’s my chores but I couldn’t do it coz…”

“Coz of what?”

“It’s actually because of…”

“Oh, c’mon Bae! Spit it out!”

“THERE’SASMALLCOCKROACHHIDINGBEHINDTHESPONGEANDICAN'TKILLITSINCEIDON'TWANTTOBEREPORTEDFORANIMALCRUELTY!” he blurted out with a voice as rapid as a train in motion.

CL stared at him with eyes with a shape that resembles an orange. Her husband was indeed crazy that it made her wanna pull all the hair on her head ‘til she gets bald.

In the end, Chaerin killed the cockroach and smacked Youngbae’s head intensely before snuggling back to her bed.

-------------

“C’mon, Bom! Let’s go to the hospital! You’re gonna burst out any second!”

“But, I told you, I left my iPod here! How am I supposed to listen to music without my iPod?”

“Is that what matters the most right now?”

Bom hunkered down to the floorboards and looked below the couches. They were at the YG building, locating for Bom’s missing gadget.

TOP sighed and tapped her back. “I’ll look for it. Stay on the couch, mkay?”

“Thanks, Tabi!” Bom did what she was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter