Chapter 5: "I hate my husband."

When Forever Begins...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“DARA UNNIE! It’s me, Minkki! Can you pick us up now? Our flight seemed to be a little earlier than usual. And at exactly two hours, the plane will be landing.”

Dara put the phone on speakers so that the others can hear. “You’re using the phone on a plane?!” Bom questioned in a staggering tone.

“No! I mean, yes! No—wait! Yes. I’m at the comfort room right now. I’ve been asking that ugly stewardess if I could use my phone while on flight, but NOOO. She said that I might scare the passengers into thinking that I was triggering a signal for a bomb. Stupid arse.” she replied, careful of her voice.

“Arasseo, we’ll be there.”

And they both hung up.

Jiyong, Dara, Chaerin, Tabi, Bom, and the driver, Youngbae, had all went to Incheon International Airport in courtesy of the enormous van that Chae and Taeyang rented.

“Is everyone here already?” asked Youngbae with a piercing voice.

“YEAH!”

“Let’s Go!”

The ride lasted about two and a half hours until they got to the airport. They all got out except for Chaerin and Bom, who were reprimanded by their husbands by means of using the same lame excuse: “You’re pregnant.”

“I hate my husband.” Chaerin muttered, shifting the car seat into a reclining position.

“We’re on the same boat, Chae.” with a huff, Bom swept some strands of hair.

“You mean car?” the blonde one answered with a teasing smirk.

“Car, boat, whatever. I think I married an overprotective alien.”

CL snickered before turning back the seat in a normal position.

“It’s a good thing that you married someone overprotective. Youngbae is worse.”

“Worse in whatmanner, specifically?” she asked with slit-like eyes.

“Well, he wouldn’t let me eat my favorite food but instead, he makes me eat vegetables and fruits. He wouldn’t make me set a foot off the bed. He spoils me with my favorite DVDs and soap operas. Look! I think my cheeks are turning green from all those lettuces!”

“Isn’t that the same as being overprotective?”

“Well, Youngbae takes it to a different level.”

“I see, but I’m with you with the lettuces thing. Even Icouldn’t take it! Pregnant or not pregnant.”

They paused for a while before Bom noticed Chaerin. Chaerin showed Bom her (perfectly same) cheeks.

Agreeing, Bom nodded and touched her face. “It isturning green!”

-------------

“Where are they?” the dragon asked in an annoyed vibe.

“It has been thirty minutes! They told us to be here—“

“WE’RE HERE!”

A couple popped out from nowhere with loads of luggages and a garland of flowers hanging around their necks. There were confetti fractions sticking out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter