Chapter 2: "Whatever."

When Forever Begins...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Eiffel Tower
Parc du Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue, Anatole France
75007 Paris, France
8:27 AM (CEST)

As the camera’s shutter sound made its noise, Minji quickly typed in: ‘Annyeong, maknae fans! Visiting the Eiffel Tower with my sweet hubby! Wish us a happy honeymoon! >.<’

She pressed the tweet button before catching up to Seungri, who was strolling around the magnificent structure.

“Lee Seunghyun! Wait up!”

Finally, she caught up with her husband and told him that they should just amble down the way. He agreed to this and for a bonus, he grabbed her hand as they strolled down the park. It was their fifth day of their two-week honeymoon, and today was a perfect day for a morning picnic breakfast. They settled down on the soft, green grass where he gently placed the picnic mat printed with bright, red checkers. Seungri reclined on the mat, his head leaned on her lap ever so slightly. Minji then, started to feed him fresh cherries that they bought in a local market around Paris.

“Hey.” said Seungri, shifting his attention on her.

“Mm?”

“I love you.” it was one of his random sayings again. This was the same thing he said after they got into the boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.

‘Déjà vu.’ Minji shrugged off the thought before replying, “I know that.”

“Well, do you know how much?” Seungri had a seductive smile hanging from his mouth which made Minji completely annoyed.

“You ert! Aish!Why did I marry you again?” she asked, scratching her hair irritatingly.

“Coz I’m sweet and handsome!”

“’Sweet and handsome’ my ! I’m going.”

Minzy and Seungri had this typical, playful relationship. He gets , she gets infuriated. He plays bad-, she plays good cop. He’s the mouse, she’s the cat. It always seems to be the opposite but, it’s just in what they say, ‘Opposites attract.’

Seungri had no choice but to run around and catch her.

-------------

“So, how’s the check up?” Dara asked.

“Well, it was fine. It’s only been four months and I needed to wait another month to see the gender.” Bom replied, easing her back pain on the couch.

It was one of those lazy days when Bom and Seunghyun go to Dara and Ji’s apartment, doing whatever kinds of things. Dara and Bom were continuing their talk, Jiyong was playing with Gi Yong, rattling his mouth and talking gibberish at the gurgling little guy. As for Seunghyun, well, he’s been surfing around the net, trying to look for advice on how to take care of babies.

“Tabi-ah! What did Youngbae say to you? When will he and Chae be coming?” questioned Bom curiously as she laid an eye on the opened refrigerator.

“He said they’ll be moving in tonight.” he replied, sight still focused on the monitor.

“Mkay.”

“Bommie, help yourself there. We have some buttered corn on the table if you want.” Jiyong said, pointing to the tab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter