Chapter 4: "DARA UNNIE!"

When Forever Begins...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was painted in tinges of blue and pink. In a corner, two cribs, in the said colors, were festooned with mobiles, non-pointed toys, and stuffed animals (particularly alien stuffed toys). Beside the closets, an oak rocking chair paced its swing with the wind in harmony. Bom looked around the nursery, a shock of contentment running down to her spine and a smile to show her satisfaction. Seunghyun’s octopus arms were tied up to his wife’s grown waist, placing his head on her shoulder at the slightest angle.

“How many months are left for these aliens to come out?” he questioned, a thinking expression plastered on his face.

“Two, I guess?” she replied, uncertain of her answer.

He took a deep inhale of sweet oxygen before taking the weight on his feet by sitting on the rocking chair with Bom propped on his lap.

“You’re so heavy, Bommie.” he .

“I have two human beings in this body of mine! How could I not be heavy?!” she retorted loudly.

Unexpectedly, she ruptured in tears. “It’s your fault that I’m heavy and flabby!” Tabi chortled, pinching her pudgy cheeks. “I was kidding! Of course you’re not heavy. Well, not that heavy. And, you are not fat! Tabi thinks that our alien Bommie is very y and pretty.”

“You think so?” she sniffled, wiping a tear.

“I know so. Now c’mon, let’s make us some noodles!”

--------------

“Make sure to be safe, arasseo, Gong Minji?”

“Yes, harabeoji. And, it’s not Gong Minji anymore. It’s Lee.”

“Aigoo, my Minji! I will miss you a lot, my sweet grandchild.”

It was their last stay in Paris and they were visiting Minji’s grandfather in the hospital.

“Ah, and Lee Seunghyun, please take care of my grandchild dearly.” the old man requested fervently.

“Yes, harabeoji. Your granddaughter and I will live a happy and long life.”

As he finished his sentence, they crouched down to the ground and bowed in respect.

“I give you all my blessings. Don’t forget to bring a great grandchild on the way back to Paris, okay?” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter