Chapter 13: "I did not!"

When Forever Begins...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the kids were growing up really fast, the boys decided to treat their wives to a splendid Saturday spa day out in reward to all of their sufferings of being a mother. In view of the fact that they are supposed to be resting, the kids were left with their fathers. And since the house was full of cries, they planned to entertain their kids by going to the park.

[Author’s note: Gi Yong is three years old, Mimi and Ki are two years old and Harang is one and a half year old.]

“Appa! Where is Umma going?” asked the young dragon, as he walked in hand with his father.

“Well, Umma is going with the other’s Ummas to the spa.”

“Ji samcheon, what’s a spa?” Hyun Mi said with questioning eyes.

Since she is the daughter of a Choi, Tabi answered her question. “A spa is where the ladies get to relax. Other people massage them and they get mud baths and after that, they will all feel good and replenished.”

Hyun Ki shuddered. “Eww! Mommy takes a bath in mud? They must be stinky after going there!”

“Have you ever been to a spa, daddy?” Hyun Mi asked again, her petite arms looped around his neck as her father carries her.

“Of course, sweetie. Stars like your father can get treated to a spa too!”

Seungri had a scowl plastered on his face. “Why haven’t I gotten to the spa yet?”

TOP shook his bangs out of the way and scoffed. “Maybe you’re not a star?”

“Tch.”

-------------

The park wasn’t really that far from their apartments and in another minute, they finally arrived to the place.

“Now, you guy go play where we can see you, arasseo?” Jiyong commanded, leaving the three kids on the playground and settling on the bench near it.

“So, what have you guys been doing?” Taeyang broke off the silence.

“I’m getting parenting classes.” TOP said, his head bowing down in shame.

“DUDE! NO! Don’t you dare get parenting classes! It’s hell.” GD retorted, sliding both his palms on his hyung’s face as he emphasized on the word ‘hell’.

“O…kay. How ‘bout you, Ri? What Have you been doingThe Mohawk head questioned.

“Yeah, maknae! What are your plans with the other maknae?” Ji commented in an asking manner.

Seungri dropped Harang on the floor gently before letting him go with the others again. Harang is such an energetic sweetheart and all the running and sliding and swinging made him hungry so he bailed his friends and went to his favorite samcheon for some biscuits.

“Be careful, son!” warned Youngbae as he witnessed once again the departure of his son.

Seunghyun cleared his throat. “So…back to…plans?”

“Oh, OH! Yeah, plans. Any plans on making a family, Ri?” Youngbae interrogated again.

Seungri stuttered and hesitated to answer but nonetheless, he did answer.

“Well, we wanted to but everyone’s busy and I think Min and I are not ready yet.”

“WHAT?!”

“Well, not at least financially but physically and mentally. Don’t you think that Minji and I are too young for this?” he answered back, his fingers curling up due to embarrassment.

“But, didn’t she say that she wanted to have a daughter?”

“Well she did, bu—“

Seungri wasn’t used to these talks. He was always loud and cheery and not serious. But, what can he do? It’s his hyungs and he knows that there is no way he can escape this.

“Then, why’d you guys got married early in the first place?” Seunghyun smacked Youngbae’s head.

“Yah, hyung! I’m not like you who banged Chae noona once you guys went to your honeymoon!” Seungri exclaimed loudly.

Heaving a sigh, Ji started to end the fight. “Well, ready or not, the most important thing is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter